Why can't Public Assistance increase?

So, O wise and powerful business expert, what form should he be filing? Be specific.

He can't answer because he knows I am right. You file a 1040 individual tax return and you report your small business gains and losses on the appropriate schedule. There is not a separate form for small businesses and small businesses do not file a separate return.

Now he is busy trying to spin up a straw man about legal liability which has zilchola to do with filing tax returns. This, after his previous straw man of 'mingling monies' was torched and burned. Apparently, my keeping meticulous records of my personal expenditures related to my business so I can write them off and save thousands on my tax liability, is the totally wrong way to do it... but he won't tell me what magical form I am supposed to be using.

So, O wise and powerful business expert, what form should he be filing? Be specific.

He can't answer because he knows I am right. You file a 1040 individual tax return and you report your small business gains and losses on the appropriate schedule. There is not a separate form for small businesses and small businesses do not file a separate return.

Now he is busy trying to spin up a straw man about legal liability which has zilchola to do with filing tax returns. This, after his previous straw man of 'mingling monies' was torched and burned. Apparently, my keeping meticulous records of my personal expenditures related to my business so I can write them off and save thousands on my tax liability, is the totally wrong way to do it... but he won't tell me what magical form I am supposed to be using.

Liability is 'straw man.' Now I've heard everything!!!!!

You aren't a business owner.........

Liability is 'straw man.' Now I've heard everything

Yes, in a conversation about filing tax returns, it is a straw man. Now, a smoldering one.

OK. You NEVER inter-mingle personal and business assets, even in a tax return.

Okay, that's a problem because every penny I earn is earned through my small business. My 1040 asks where I am employed and I have to honestly say "self employed" and list my business. I don't know of a way I cannot intermingle my personal and business assets which I personally own. What you are saying isn't making rational sense.

I'm still trying to figure out how you think my small business is supposed to file it's taxes... it can't even read the IRS instructions. I could try and help it file taxes but the 1040 asks, within just a few questions, for a Social Security number and my small business doesn't have one of those.

I've asked you repeatedly to tell me what form I need instead of the 1040 and you won't tell me. As far as I know, that's the only form and it's how I've done taxes for years. I suppose I could get Charlie Rangel's CPA to tell me... maybe I just need to register as a Democrat to avoid paying taxes on my small business?

image.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back