Why cant progressives understand

individual liberty and freedom is PROGRESS? Statism is REGRESSIVE. By the very definition..
"im a progressive. i believe people should only say what the govt allows"
You people are so stupid. smh
Progressivism is a social philosophy. It is not about me, it's about we. And we have a right to say how much freedom you should have.

They're brainwashed, pure and simple.

Useful Idiots.

And oh, btw, since they've been correctly identified as commie useful idiots, they have started calling everybody else useful idiots in an attempt to hijack the term.

individual liberty and freedom is PROGRESS? Statism is REGRESSIVE. By the very definition..
Progressivism is a social philosophy. It is not about me, it's about we. And we have a right to say how much freedom you should have.
Lol

Lol
King George had individual liberty.

Lol
ok

Lol
ok
Okay, individual liberty is not the defining quality of progressive.

Forum List

Back