Why can't Obama STFU?

Can you imagine Barry ordering fast food?

"sir, would you like fries with that?"

Barry answers with 20 minutes of rambling about fries and other side orders, followed by lists of alternate side orders ad nauseum.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Why can't Obama STFU?

Easy. The word NO as spoken by the people he has launched a war against is a hard pill for him to swallow. The more he speaks his rhetoric against those of dissent the worse he makes it for himself.

He needs to grow up.

Yes, because we in America should all have the right as voters to elect representatives that should be able to decide which fast food is best for each and every one of us. We should all have the right to fast food, not just the rich, who can afford fast food, but the entire nation. Let me tell you a story about a woman in Poduck, Ohio that went an ENTIRE WEEK without fast food.........

Did I answer your question?

Barry answers with 20 minutes of rambling about fries and other side orders, followed by lists of alternate side orders ad nauseum.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

It is like a couple of folks that I know. [Sad for me, but I cope]...Same applies here. To ask for a straight answer is like flipping though a magazine and going though 50 or so advertisements before you get a straight answer that addresses what you asked in the first place.

Obama is like that.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

It is like a couple of folks that I know. [Sad for me, but I cope]...Same applies here. To ask for a straight answer is like flipping though a magazine and going though 50 or so advertisements before you get a straight answer that addresses what you asked in the first place.

Obama is like that.

You should have a right to read advertisements, and to take your time reading advertisements. Advertisements for heathcare might be among the advertisements you read, and you deserve to have a representative that you have elected decide which of those advertisements might be most relevant to the nation and make decisions that will save you money in the long-run.

I hope I answered your question.

Why can't Obama STFU?

I'm still impressed at how Obama can baffle people with bullshit. He's the best snake oil salesman of the 21st century by far.

You have a right to be impressed and to have an elected representative, of your choice, decide what you should be impressed by, be it if you are white or black, marcuepial or mammal. You should demand to be impressed, and if you are not impressed, then you should change your vote, and this is what makes you impressive.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Obama is like that.

You should have a right to read advertisements, and to take your time reading advertisements. Advertisements for heathcare might be among the advertisements you read, and you deserve to have a representative that you have elected decide which of those advertisements might be most relevant to the nation and make decisions that will save you money in the long-run.

*YOU* Missed my entire point. And it is that it is BORING, and Obama uses alot of flowery language to state his point.

Remember Shakesphere stated "Brevity is the Soul of WIT". Obama has YET to demonstrate it. And you missed it.

*YOU FAIL*

Why can't Obama STFU?

I'm still impressed at how Obama can baffle people with bullshit. He's the best snake oil salesman of the 21st century by far.

You have a right to be impressed and to have an elected representative, of your choice, decide what you should be impressed by, be it if you are white or black, marcuepial or mammal. You should demand to be impressed, and if you are not impressed, then you should change your vote, and this is what makes you impressive.

NO. You deflect.

Yes, because we in America should all have the right as voters to elect representatives that should be able to decide which fast food is best for each and every one of us. We should all have the right to fast food, not just the rich, who can afford fast food, but the entire nation. Let me tell you a story about a woman in Poduck, Ohio that went an ENTIRE WEEK without fast food.........

Fucking Deflection and OT that the poster was eluding to. *FAIL AGAIN*

you know he was making fun of Obama with his answer, right?

whose fail was that? :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
i mean really, 17 minutes in response to a woman asking whether more taxes for health care was a wise idea. she said,"we're overtaxed as it is." put a sock in it already, wilya?

CHARLOTTE - Even by President Obama's loquacious standards, an answer he gave here on health care Friday was a doozy.

Toward the end of a question-and-answer session with workers at an advanced battery technology manufacturer, a woman named Doris stood to ask the president whether it was a "wise decision to add more taxes to us with the health care" package.

"We are over-taxed as it is," Doris said bluntly.

Obama started out feisty. "Well, let's talk about that, because this is an area where there's been just a whole lot of misinformation, and I'm going to have to work hard over the next several months to clean up a lot of the misapprehensions that people have," the president said.

He then spent the next 17 minutes and 12 seconds lulling the crowd into a daze.....

Halfway through, an audience member on the riser yawned.

But Obama wasn't finished. He had a "final point," before starting again with another list -- of three points.....

It was not evident that he changed any minds at Friday's event. The audience sat politely, but people in the back of the room began to wander off.

Even Obama seemed to recognize that he had gone on too long. He apologized -- in keeping with the spirit of the moment, not once, but twice. "Boy, that was a long answer. I'm sorry," he said, drawing nervous laughter that sounded somewhat like relief as he wrapped up.

But, he said: "I hope I answered your question."

:rofl: even he lost track of wtf he said. :clap2:

44 - Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being 'over-taxed'

this is exactly why the fox reporter had to ""interrupt"" obama...if he didn't. obama would have simply talked the whole time

Obama is like that.

*YOU* Missed my entire point. And it is that it is BORING, and Obama uses alot of flowery language to state his point.

Remember Shakesphere stated "Brevity is the Soul of WIT". Obama has YET to demonstrate it. And you missed it.

*YOU FAIL*

:rolleyes:

you know he was making fun of Obama with his answer, right?

whose fail was that? :eusa_whistle:

I'm really afraid T didn't get it.:tongue:

And by the way Doris....

It's NOT taxes. It's money that take from you, then KEEP.

I hope that answers your question.

Most of you have been absolutely correct in what you have said. But no one actually mentioned the meat of the matter.

Obama is stuck in Campaign mode. It is what he does best and he and his handlers believe he can talk his way into or out of anything as long as he can talk freely. He is still on campaign and will remain so until he is out of Washington for good.

Most of you have been absolutely correct in what you have said. But no one actually mentioned the meat of the matter.

Obama is stuck in Campaign mode. It is what he does best and he and his handlers believe he can talk his way into or out of anything as long as he can talk freely. He is still on campaign and will remain so until he is out of Washington for good.

Exactly...if this healthcare reform is such a great idea why does he have to "sell" it to the American people? I don't want to hear "It's the Republicans who are telling lies about it." as an excuse. We all know that that charge in and of itself is a big fat lie.

This we painfully know too well.

Forum List

Back