Why can't lefties separate pollution from climate?

The thing that is destroying the planet

Your hubris is showing. I hate to burst your bubble, but the planet has no idea you're even here. The planet will still here long after humans are gone and it won't notice our passing.
Exactly...we are screwing up the planet as it relates to OUR being able to inhabit it.

Who cares if the planet is "still here" after we have destroyed our ability to survive on it?
You are bitching at the wrong people. Learn the language and go tell them all what you think.
China Emits More Carbon Dioxide Than The U.S. and EU Combined

停止驾驶日本车!

The thing that is destroying the planet are endless economic rationalizations why we simply cannot afford to not destroy the planet. We are fucked

wrong, the real problem is that there are just too many people on the planet. Overpopulation is the direct cause of 95% of the problems that humanity is having today. Medicine has eliminated plagues and most diseases, dialog has eliminated most wars. But we have not found a way to keep people from reproducing in record numbers, especially in the places that already cannot feed their people.

the way to save the planet is to cut the reproduction rate. But that probably won't happen because screwing feels so good.

That's just part of it. The other half of the equation is waste. We waste resources like they are infinite.

pollution does not cause climate change

The things we typically regard as pollution wouldn't appreciably change the world's climate.

However, if you just reclassify everything (including anything that comes out of a living animal) as pollution, then eventually you'll find something that might.

yeah, like cow farts. I guess the plant eating dinosaurs did not fart :2up:
I find it odd that very few of the environmental whackjobs mention the millions of buffalo that were here before the country was settled.

Your hubris is showing. I hate to burst your bubble, but the planet has no idea you're even here. The planet will still here long after humans are gone and it won't notice our passing.
Exactly...we are screwing up the planet as it relates to OUR being able to inhabit it.

Who cares if the planet is "still here" after we have destroyed our ability to survive on it?
You are bitching at the wrong people. Learn the language and go tell them all what you think.

停止驾驶日本车!
Mine is an old Buick. Ironically it won't run on ethanol either and it gets super gas mileage as long as I don't put my foot in it.

停止驾驶日本车!
Mines an old Buick. Ironically it won't run on ethanol either and it gets super gas mileage as long as I don't put my foot in it.

Remember the catalytic converter?

停止驾驶日本车!
Mines an old Buick. Ironically it won't run on ethanol either and it gets super gas mileage as long as I don't put my foot in it.

Remember the catalytic converter?
Yes and when it starts bogging down because I can't find high octane fuel unless I drive down to KC I put my foot in it for a bit to clear the cobwebs out.

_mg_5916a-copy.jpg

redneck_games_71.jpg

You never see right wingers smile this big when they’re clean.
Possible they believe that pollution makes a happier planet. Nothing wrong with a little dirty.

_mg_5916a-copy.jpg

redneck_games_71.jpg

You never see right wingers smile this big when they’re clean.
Possible they believe that pollution makes a happier planet. Nothing wrong with a little dirty.

What kind of city-fied Nancy thinks mud is pollution?

If you haven't got your hands dirty, you haven't lived.

The insistence of the left to link pollution and climate is destroying what could be a world wide effort to clean up the air and water. No one wants pollution, everyone wants clean air and water. But when the libs insist on an unproven link between pollution and climate they lose the support of all people who have the ability to think and reason.

I think we all know the answer. Liberals do this because their crusade is not about saving the planet, its about finding a way to impose dictatorial control over the lives of everyone on earth. Why? because in their little warped minds they think that they are so fricken smart that they know how we should live better than we do.

Liberalism is a mental illness, not a political movement.
The reason leftist can't separate pollution from climate is because leftist are some of the biggest polluters on earth.

The insistence of the left to link pollution and climate is destroying what could be a world wide effort to clean up the air and water. No one wants pollution, everyone wants clean air and water. But when the libs insist on an unproven link between pollution and climate they lose the support of all people who have the ability to think and reason.

I think we all know the answer. Liberals do this because their crusade is not about saving the planet, its about finding a way to impose dictatorial control over the lives of everyone on earth. Why? because in their little warped minds they think that they are so fricken smart that they know how we should live better than we do.

Because that's what they do, to get there agenda across.

The reason leftist can't separate pollution from climate is because leftist are some of the biggest polluters on earth.

Dem run cities use rivers and oceans for their toilet. They waste their money on stupid liberal crap while their crumbling sewer systems routinely fail spilling millions of gallons of raw toxic sewage into public waterways. They don't damage the environment, they obliterate it with concrete. They produce literally mountains of toxic trash. I was in a California liberal city recently, nice hovering plume of air pollution. The left have no cred on this issue.

We waste resources like they are infinite.

What do you mean "we", White Man?
Since we all inhabit the only known ecosystem capable of supporting life "we" obviously means the human race.

My eco-system is doing just fine .. sorry about yours.

img-2866_1_orig.jpeg
You're like those assholes who come down here to Florida and leave their garbage all over the place. You would not trash your own town but get down here and throw beer cans, plastic bags and monofilament right out on the fucking ground. I do coastal clean-up a few times a year and you would not believe the shit we have to pick up.

Forum List

Back