Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

847.jpg

Fucking offensive!!

See how stupid liberals are.

I say Dimms can’t manipulate Asians and they tell me I said that no Asians vote Democrat.

Derp
Ok the genius, why don't you explain the point of your thread if that wasn't it.

This oughtta be good.

There are people of every intersectional demographic that vote every which way.

I am saying that Asians aren’t as easily manipulated by Dimms as other minorities, hence, the Dimms don’t suck their asses.

IE, Harvard institutional racism
Actually not even close to true. Asians almost overwhelmingly vote Democratic.

Why are you cool with institutional racism against Asians?

Is that who we are?

there is no institutional racism against Asians in the USA-----

Hmmmm. I think Harvard disagrees

See how stupid liberals are.

I say Dimms can’t manipulate Asians and they tell me I said that no Asians vote Democrat.

Derp
Ok the genius, why don't you explain the point of your thread if that wasn't it.

This oughtta be good.

I am saying that Asians aren’t as easily manipulated by Dimms as other minorities, hence, the Dimms don’t suck their asses.

Is that who we are?
Huh?

Was that a weak attempt a deflection?

There is institutional racism against Asians at Harvard. Asians don’t get their asses ducked off by Dimms like other minorities.

Why is that?

Huh?

This oughtta be good.

Is that who we are?

what does your good friend HARVARD say about institutional racism against
"ASIANS" Does Mr. HARVARD bother to DEFINE 'asian' in the USA?

Is that who we are?

Bob Harvard. Big fucking racist against Asians

Is that who we are?

Asians are so oppressed.

Is that who we are?

Asians are so oppressed.
carrying a four point two gpa and not getting rewarded for it, may be too much of a burden to bear.

I love that Dimms are arguing they manipulate Asians as well as any other minority.

No . We are exposing the gop lies . The gop talking points are even racist . “Dems only get minority votes because all the colored people are on welfare”.

None of you conservatives have yet to explain. Why Asians vote democrat.?

I love that Dimms are arguing they manipulate Asians as well as any other minority.

No . We are exposing the gop lies . The gop talking points are even racist . “Dems only get minority votes because all the colored people are on welfare”.

yeah I did---------democrat is the party of the Immigrants-----"immigrant psyche" --lingers for generations

yeah I did---------democrat is the party of the Immigrants-----"immigrant psyche" --lingers for generations
Asians, and Jews are the most educated groups in the United States. Democrats are the party of the intelligent.

Harvard is racist against Asians. Deny many qualified Asians entry.

Fucking liberal hypocritical twats.

You liberals claiming this thread isn’t accurate are either lying or stupid.

Are you going to tell me Harvard doesn’t discriminate against Asians?

I didn’t say that no Asians vote Democrat you stupid fucks. I said that Dimms can’t MANIPULATE ASIANS.

If you are too stupid to know the difference, I can’t help you.

Maybe go talk to an Asian.

Democrats aren't "manipulating" voters of any race, so to begin with, your entire thread is based on that fallacy. Republicans keep lying about liberals, which shows a total dearth of ideas on the very real issues facing the country. All that Republicans ever offer is more breaks for the investor class, because those people are sure to vote.

The problems you're currently dealing with are the results of nearly 40 years of tax breaks, and other breaks for the owner and investor classes, and the relentlessly bleeding of the worker classes and middle class to pay for the wealth of the upper classes and the corporations.

Republicans keep promising all of this will "trickle down" to the workers but instead, the reverse has happened. The wealth of the working class is gone, and more of the middle class are being forced to fund all of the social and infrastructure programs which benefit the corporations and the shareholders.

Reagan promised the workers would get a raise when the unions were destroyed and gone, and workers were in a position to be rewarded for individual efforts, but in reality, the reverse happened. The moment the unions were gone, the workers had no collective voice. Divide and conquer. And no matter how skilled or talented or hard working YOU are, you have no bargaining power whatsoever. The best and the brightest will be rewarded, and held up as a shining example of how you just need to work hard, and make yourself more "valuable" to your employer. I know because I was one of the shining examples, and I rode my smarts, my education and my work ethic to the top of my field, and a very good life.

But what about the rest of you? I got married in 1984 to a production worker, who made $11 per hour working in a union job in the auto industry, that's $440 per week. I was making $11 per hour as a law clerk. Minimum wage was $5 per hour. When NAFTA came in, his company moved to the US, and he went back to school to learn carpentry and wood working, having been dropped back to minimum wage jobs after NAFTA. In 2008, he was back to making $11 per hour, working for a shelving and fixtures manufacturer. At the same time, I was making $40 per hour as a law clerk on Bay Street, plus benefits. Minimum wage was $7 per hour.

None of our production worker family or friends have done any better, as they prepare to retire. The idea that we all need to be superstars to live a decent life, is ridiculous. Some people don't want to be bosses or superstars. They just want a decent job that puts a roof over their heads, and gives them a shot at a home, a nice family and a reasonable retirement. Instead, they have no savings, no pensions and no retirement plans other than working until they drop.

This idea that low skill workers must have government handouts to survive is ridiculous. All people, at all stratas of the economy need a job that provides sufficient income to keep them alive, and a minimum wage that has seen 9 raises in the past 29 years, isn't going to do it for them.

The lefties in this thread are not getting the point.

I did not say all Asians vote Republican. I am saying that Dimms don’t seem to be able to manipulate that demographic into believing the white man is holding them down and the only way they will ever have a good existence is to vote Dimm.

I am sure there are many Asians who are liberals, that doesn’t mean the left manipulated them into voting Dimm.

Is this too esoteric for pea brained lefties?

There are black conservatives. Are they stupid?
But the white man IS holding them down

Asians graduate at the top of their class and a large percentage hold post graduate degrees

Yet the number of Asians in top level executive positions in the US is significantly less than their percentage of the population

“Top level executives” must possess a skill set that must include leadership, people and communication skills...Intelligence does not equate to leadership, people and communication skills.
What else can I teach you?

More like top level connections . It’s white people hooking up there White friends and relatives .

Timmy your dark ass hasn’t fled this nation for one reason and one reason only...it’s the very same reason that all your dark buddies are willing to suck di@k and die trying to get here.....WHITEY!
This nation was founded by, is funded by, was built by and is run by Whitey...Had your dark buddies founded this soil it would operate just like all the other dark shitholes around the globe....Sorry bud.

Whitey is the reason for all the “shitholes” around the world because of their world wide brutal imperialism.

It really should come as no surprise that Chinese people vote for the party that most closely resembles the People's Republic.

You do realize all Asian Americans aren't "Chinese", right?

The majority of them are.

This made Asian Americans 5.6 percent of the total American population. The largest ethnic groups represented in the census were Chinese (3.79 million), Filipino (3.41 million), Indian (3.18 million), Vietnamese (1.73 million), Korean (1.7 million), and Japanese (1.3 million).

percent_dist_2004_2006.jpg

Um. No. Wrong again. They aren't the "Majority"

Because they are the ethnicity with the highest income?

Asian men are the highest earners of any intersectional demographic.

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?
1. Because they have pride and honor
2. Because Asians have committed numerous atrocities without blinking and to this day they have no collective guilt for it whatsoever
3. Because many of them are lowkey psychotic robots who can kill at the drop of a hat and commit the atrocities I mentioned in #2.

This only goes for East Asians in East Asia btw.

East Asians in America and the west are 100% controlled by the left.

2. Because Asians have committed numerous atrocities without blinking and to this day they have no collective guilt for it whatsoever
3. Because many of them are lowkey psychotic robots who can kill at the drop of a hat and commit the atrocities I mentioned in #2.

PTBW has also heard things about sideways hoo-has...

But the white man IS holding them down

Shove that bullshit up your ass.

As I just said in my other post:

Q: Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?
A: Because Asians don't play the victim, thats why . They get A's in school and bust their ass in business. The only people who Democrats can use are lazy pieces of shit who want to be a victim and blame everything on whitey.

Asians do great in school and bust their ass in the business world

However, their efforts don’t result in high level executive positions where white males still rule

0*HXgGzXcli3Jbm2a4.png

PTBW has also heard things about sideways hoo-has...
Asian women don't interest me whatsoever.

Forum List

Back