Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

Mindlessly assuming that representation must be a matter of color instead of the best interests of the nation as a whole (which includes Americans of all races, dumbass), is typically racist democrat hypocrisy.

Thank you. You are exactly right.

No, I'm basically referring to anyone who is non-white is not represented in today's Republican party. I care not to get dragged down in who or what traits make up a race, if you want to waste your time down that rabbit hole then feel free.

oh----"that rabbit hole" My major in school started out as BIOLOGY----I do not consider the issue of "race" a "rabbit hole" As to "non-white" just how do you
describe "non-white" ? "non-white" means all sorts of different things to different people. In some places it is ENTIRELY a matter of skin color. My guess is that you do not have a whole lot of experience with the people that YOU
term "non-white" Are you describing ----as an example ----persons from MUMBAI, INDIA as----"'non white" ? how about Iran? My skin is VERY WHITE-----but some people I have known would have described me as "non-white" My husband has a fairly dark skin------In England he was described as
"brown" I have known lots of "non-white" republicans.

^Rabbit hole.

"People of Color" I take as anyone who does not have a majority European heritage. Basically, those not represented very well in today's Republican party. I have no desire to talk about if Iranians are Caucasian or not, they obviously don't appear to be white enough for many Republicans. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every Republican is lily white, I'm saying most of them are and with very, very little representation in Congress. I think blacks are down to only 2 Republicans and one of them is retiring. That's pathetic.

I am very familiar with IRANIANS-----I first ran into lots of them in the mid-sixties and now even have relatives thru marriage who are IRANIANS------quite a joke that YOU do not consider them "white" enough to be republicans

I'm not saying that, I'm saying many Republicans are just going to see them as terrorists or "ragheads". Please don't change the meaning of my posts just to fit your narration.

------I will pass that idea on to them-------you really have quite a sense of Humor. BTW---IRAN---really means land of Aryans. Are you very young-----or, simply, live under a rock. With what sort of "republicans" are you familiar. I grew up in a republican town -----chock full of "WASPS" with a tendency to Nazism. They considered
Italians -----too dark skinned to be "white" too. Sicilian Italians tend to have black hair------and not entirely SNOW WHITE SKIN. --------they were looked down upon by the pale. blond-blue eyed germanics of town. Are you a member of that sort of "society"? More funny stuff------a woman on my block was called
the "SPANISH LADY" as it turns out she was from Puerto Rico. As a kid I was confused. I asked my mom-----"she is from Puerto Rico ----why is she called "SPANISH" ? My mom answered-----"oh those people think its not nice to call a person Puerto Rican" Mom could not explain WHY

I didn't say Iranians weren't Caucasian, are you replying to my post or what you wished I had posted? Either way, you're post is kind of random, I don't give a fuck about your "SPANISH LADY" story as it has nothing to do with anything I've posted.

you fail to see the obvious connection. As to your "many republicans will see them as "rag--heads" --------Your statement indicates that you consider republicans
to be stupid. It is for this reason that I asked about your "society" ----the Republicans of my hometown were stupid like that-------but things are changing----
including the REPUBLICAN VS DEMOCRAT party issue. Both have MORPHED and continue to Morph

What? I do consider people that are bigoted against Iranians and others to be stupid. Those tend to be Republicans, you do the math. Odd thing is you then go on to tell me that Republicans in your hometown are stupid...though I guess that's changing...whatever.

The parties are morphing? OK, neat.

Right the party that denigrates other races, elects racists, by far is responsible for the most vile racist shit in this forum...

Which is just as much the democrat party as any other. You are just a mindless partisan dumbass.

It is? Is the Democratic party (there is no democrat party, putz) saying white people are stupid because of their race? Are they dirty because of their race? Are they un-American because of their race? Of course not, As discussed Whites make up about half the party.

I think a combination of right wing propaganda about 'reverse-racism' and 'bothsiderism' has the best of you.

>> HOME
National Diversity Coalition For Trump
National Diversity Coalition For Trump strongly supports President Donald Trump and his administration. Our group represents the voices of our communities. President Trump’s vision for the United States includes creating opportunities for men, women, and children of all racial, economic, and educational backgrounds. We support the President and his solutions that address economic disparities, foster job creation, support small businesses, preserve faith & family principles, and strengthen communities with conservative action. We will recruit, mobilize, and educate citizens to help us support President Trump and his administration throughout his presidency.

nd.png

>> HOME
National Diversity Coalition For Trump
National Diversity Coalition For Trump strongly supports President Donald Trump and his administration. Our group represents the voices of our communities. President Trump’s vision for the United States includes creating opportunities for men, women, and children of all racial, economic, and educational backgrounds. We support the President and his solutions that address economic disparities, foster job creation, support small businesses, preserve faith & family principles, and strengthen communities with conservative action. We will recruit, mobilize, and educate citizens to help us support President Trump and his administration throughout his presidency.

View attachment 275574

Because they are the ethnicity with the highest income?

Asian men are the highest earners of any intersectional demographic.

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?
So do Republicans manipulate racists or do
racists manipulate Republicans?
They are one in the same

Why won’t Asians vote for Republicans?

Same reason other minorities won’t.
Because Republicans are flaming racists

The lefties in this thread are not getting the point.

I did not say all Asians vote Republican. I am saying that Dimms don’t seem to be able to manipulate that demographic into believing the white man is holding them down and the only way they will ever have a good existence is to vote Dimm.

I am sure there are many Asians who are liberals, that doesn’t mean the left manipulated them into voting Dimm.

Is this too esoteric for pea brained lefties?

There are black conservatives. Are they stupid?

If Harvard limits its acceptance of Asians, Harvard is racist by definition.

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?
Two problems with this crap thread:
Most Asians vote Democrat.
Other minorities don't just vote Democrats because they get "manipulated". So the failed thread title is a loaded question.
And no, tons of "winner"ratings in a 80% conservative message board do not make a crappy thread a good one.

1ATRIGLLY.gif

The lefties in this thread are arguing, “Hell yes we can manipulate Asians!!”

:21::21:

oh----"that rabbit hole" My major in school started out as BIOLOGY----I do not consider the issue of "race" a "rabbit hole" As to "non-white" just how do you
describe "non-white" ? "non-white" means all sorts of different things to different people. In some places it is ENTIRELY a matter of skin color. My guess is that you do not have a whole lot of experience with the people that YOU
term "non-white" Are you describing ----as an example ----persons from MUMBAI, INDIA as----"'non white" ? how about Iran? My skin is VERY WHITE-----but some people I have known would have described me as "non-white" My husband has a fairly dark skin------In England he was described as
"brown" I have known lots of "non-white" republicans.

^Rabbit hole.

"People of Color" I take as anyone who does not have a majority European heritage. Basically, those not represented very well in today's Republican party. I have no desire to talk about if Iranians are Caucasian or not, they obviously don't appear to be white enough for many Republicans. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every Republican is lily white, I'm saying most of them are and with very, very little representation in Congress. I think blacks are down to only 2 Republicans and one of them is retiring. That's pathetic.

I am very familiar with IRANIANS-----I first ran into lots of them in the mid-sixties and now even have relatives thru marriage who are IRANIANS------quite a joke that YOU do not consider them "white" enough to be republicans

I'm not saying that, I'm saying many Republicans are just going to see them as terrorists or "ragheads". Please don't change the meaning of my posts just to fit your narration.

------I will pass that idea on to them-------you really have quite a sense of Humor. BTW---IRAN---really means land of Aryans. Are you very young-----or, simply, live under a rock. With what sort of "republicans" are you familiar. I grew up in a republican town -----chock full of "WASPS" with a tendency to Nazism. They considered
Italians -----too dark skinned to be "white" too. Sicilian Italians tend to have black hair------and not entirely SNOW WHITE SKIN. --------they were looked down upon by the pale. blond-blue eyed germanics of town. Are you a member of that sort of "society"? More funny stuff------a woman on my block was called
the "SPANISH LADY" as it turns out she was from Puerto Rico. As a kid I was confused. I asked my mom-----"she is from Puerto Rico ----why is she called "SPANISH" ? My mom answered-----"oh those people think its not nice to call a person Puerto Rican" Mom could not explain WHY

I didn't say Iranians weren't Caucasian, are you replying to my post or what you wished I had posted? Either way, you're post is kind of random, I don't give a fuck about your "SPANISH LADY" story as it has nothing to do with anything I've posted.

you fail to see the obvious connection. As to your "many republicans will see them as "rag--heads" --------Your statement indicates that you consider republicans
to be stupid. It is for this reason that I asked about your "society" ----the Republicans of my hometown were stupid like that-------but things are changing----
including the REPUBLICAN VS DEMOCRAT party issue. Both have MORPHED and continue to Morph

What? I do consider people that are bigoted against Iranians and others to be stupid. Those tend to be Republicans, you do the math. Odd thing is you then go on to tell me that Republicans in your hometown are stupid...though I guess that's changing...whatever.

The parties are morphing? OK, neat.
If you are so intellectual then why do you spout the endless Prog diatribe? The Democrat Party is controlled by one wing of it. The wing that is left of the left wing of the party. But people who are not Progs and Democrats keep voting for these people. To be fair, many run as moderates then move to commie mode after election. Many Repubs believe they vote for conservatives. However there are Repubs who are not conservative. There are very few conservatives in the congress. What we have are RINOS and moderates. With the RINOS being the cushion for the Progs in many capital hill votes. Especially votes of nothing being done. Repubs are not bigoted against Iranians. Although some may be. Islamic people may have been mistreated by people of the West. Still may be. But they have done their own damage to people of the West with their terrorism over the decades and to their own people also. Opinions are easy to make with them because there has been countless terrorist acts which made the news quite a lot. If you are young you do not remember them. It is a shame because many want to live a good life. but politics and a percentage of their own are not conducive to that. We seem to be moving in that direction ourselves.

Right the party that denigrates other races, elects racists, by far is responsible for the most vile racist shit in this forum...

Which is just as much the democrat party as any other. You are just a mindless partisan dumbass.

It is? Is the Democratic party ...... saying white people are stupid because of their race? Are they dirty because of their race? Are they un-American because of their race? ........

Plenty of members of the democrat party posting on this site say shit like that all the time.

Perhaps you haven’t noticed, but Andrew Yang is … surging?

Yang passed the 200,000 mark for unique donors—outpacing a variety of better known politicians. Yang has found that delivering a message of economic doom with a little self-deprecating humor can win over some people. Even a few disenchanted Trump voters.

Mix in a few freebees(1000/mth) and Democrats will always come running...like good little puppies.

Most Asians vote for Dems .

Because GOP racism is a deal breaker .

Yeah, us Republicans are soooo racist. It is all we think about all-day every day. Oh wait, that would be Liberals.

70% of Asian Americans vote Democratic.... They know who is looking out for them.

70% of Asian Americans vote Democratic.... They know who is looking out for them.

It really should come as no surprise that Chinese people vote for the party that most closely resembles the People's Republic.

Harvard is, I know.

Forum List

Back