Why can't I view my own content?

lately, it seems I am being blocked out of my own profile page stuff
Still can't pull up our content and that's annoying because I don't pay attention to what thread title I'm in, but I go back to my content to see where I've been and go back there to check responses.
No content search. So I'm kinda limpin' around looking for myself.

Use "recent posts" for now. It shows under your profile. Don't know why the indexing broke for threads and posts.. I'm getting in touch with IT/Admin...

Still can't pull up our content and that's annoying because I don't pay attention to what thread title I'm in, but I go back to my content to see where I've been and go back there to check responses.

"My sack doesn't work! My sack doesn't work!" :auiqs.jpg:

"My sack doesn't work! My sack doesn't work!" :auiqs.jpg:
you were in the pool?

Probably posting too much.. System can't keep up with your volume... :badgrin:
wouldn't flood control be a nonessential service under the shutdown?

Serious answer to your original is -- We've contacted IT.. Something went wrong with the scheduled "search indexing" a couple days ago.. In the meantime -- use your "recent posts" list on your profile page or your "alert" lists to find your previous content. Should be fixed today or tomorrow...

Forum List

Back