Why can't I rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't up for debate, or ridicule from the peanut gallery.

I haven't repped more than 20 people, and I find it hard to believe that the poster who double-repped me was able to rep 8 people in between the reps.

The settings are for 20 people in 24 hours, and 8 persons between repping the same person again. That would leave the member the ability to rep the first four people a second time in a 24 hour period.

Your settings are the same as anyone else's.

The 24 hour period of time is not an "each day" thing. It's any given 24 hour period time.

Ha Ha! You tried to run up my negative reps and you got burnt! Ha ha!!! It's because you initiated being a little bitch. I didn't. Had I been the little bitch, it would be me, not you, crying like a little bitch.

Actually, I would not be crying like you are allie. It makes you seem pathetic. I loved it!!! You just made my day!!! Go to hell by the way, sinner. Stop lusting in your heart.

Go read the rules. Repping a bunch of people just to get back and neg rep someone again IS abusing the system, IMO.

So, if you care to push this issue any further ......

I was not trying to run up your neg reps. I simply gave you your daily neg rep, crybaby. Then you were able to neg rep me two times successively, which freaked me out...:eusa_shifty:

I think I must just have hit the 24 hour mark funky or something.

There is no such thing as a "daily neg rep." You go read the rules too.

As I said, he always has an offensive post to neg rep, and I neg rep specific posts.

In other words, y'all knock off the bullshit unless you want ME micromanaging the reputation system. If anyone has a complaint, feel free to PM me and I will look at it. Otherwise, the babies need to stop acting like babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back