Why can't I download pics from my camera?

she needs to clean her history folder, also check to make sure she has view avatar's and signatures enabled.

hell its 6 pages now....i am just a really bad teacher....

No, I skim things and have to go back over them slowly. I type faster than I think. Drives everyone nuts who has ever tried to coach me through computer stuff. It's like "no no no no!!! Oh shit, start over..."

Well I can't see Ruby, but I took the image like you said and put it in the image box and deleted the extra https and img coding.

So at least the directions are on here now, if I forget.
Now I want to distort some images,doesn't that sound like fun????

Ruby is the chesnut equine?

I can see her. :)

she needs to clean her history folder, also check to make sure she has view avatar's and signatures enabled.

That's it.
I disabled them when I was posting from work. I'll fix it.

thanks terry....didnt realize she was turning shit on and off without being told.......ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I CAN SEE IT I CAN SEE IT!

And btw, that's not my roan horse, lol. She's my sorrel. Or brown. Actually chestnut.

No roaning, though...

HERE'S my roan:

190.jpg

It's hard to take a good picture of her when it's just me.

121.jpg

The roan is, Polish.
The other is a grade mare of uncertain descent.

I prefer Polish to Egyptoid but couldn't find Polish-bred in our area.

And sometimes the ones of uncertain descent are the best. Kind of like mutts as opposed to pure-bred dogs. ;)

Last edited:
The grade, Purdy, isn't beautiful, and she's canted back and long-backed (I actually like horses with long backs) but she has good legs and she's very, very gentle and calm.

She has great feet, too, like a workhorse. Unfortunately, I was lax in picking them and because she has a pretty deep foot, right now I'm battling thrush in her near front. Yay me.

I had an Appy/QH mare for years. Hardly ever had to do anything with her hooves at all, since I rode so much that they got trimmed pretty much naturally.

She wasn't that pretty to look at, but the local Appy horseracer kept trying to buy her from me. Lots of good time, long rides and fast runs on her. :D

Two fillies out of her by an Arab stud - one with color (some snowflake patterns on the rump like mama) and one plain bay w/ Arab mane and tail like daddy (rather than momma's Appy mohawk mane).

Forum List

Back