Why can't Dennis Rodman just poison Kim?

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I don't think we should go to war most of the time. But just wondered why we don't have a spy or sniper just poison the Kim guy and his crew. Since he's threatening to shoot missiles at us don't we have a right to take him out?

Go easy on me, I know nothing about war rules. :talk2hand:

Because Rodman is too busy spreading his well-trafficked butt cheeks to a monster who fed his own family members to a pack of starving dogs.

I don't want to make a first strike. In the meantime, I say keep a close eye on N. Korea. But if they do launch a nuke at any American real estate, I say vaporize that country out of human memory. I think it's regrettable that their madman leader wants to commit national suicide by picking a nuke-fight with the country that has enough nuclear firepower to easily vaporize their nation 100 times over. It all depends on what fat little Kimmy wants to try with us.

Keep in mind, the Norks have made this saber-rattling nuclear bluster with America for 20+ years. You've all heard the story of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. So I find them more tiresome than scary.

I don't want to make a first strike. In the meantime, I say keep a close eye on N. Korea. But if they do launch a nuke at any American real estate, I say vaporize that country out of human memory. I think it's regrettable that their madman leader wants to commit national suicide by picking a nuke-fight with the country that has enough nuclear firepower to easily vaporize their nation 100 times over. It all depends on what fat little Kimmy wants to try with us.

Keep in mind, the Norks have made this saber-rattling nuclear bluster with America for 20+ years. You've all heard the story of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. So I find them more tiresome than scary.

That Nutter needs to get put in line all his trash threats toward us. Someone needs to give him a throat punch. His people are oppressed and tortured, life isn't grand for all the citizens there. He and his Dad worshipped American Pop Culture. Two fake jealous fucks.

Forum List

Back