Why can't American women be thin and enlightened?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
If this is America's best then they deserve to be replaced by Canadians and Japanese.
Cruz-delegates.jpg

OP is rightly reminding us how unaesthetically displeasing big fat lumps of moving lard are .

He implicitly makes the other important point that they take up too much common rights space and probably pollute the atmosphere disproportionally from gas emissions.

Quite why he has not also included handicapped fat men beasts from his diatribe I do not know .

OP is rightly reminding us how unaesthetically displeasing big fat lumps of moving lard are .

He implicitly makes the other important point that they take up too much common rights space and probably pollute the atmosphere disproportionally from gas emissions.

Quite why he has not also included handicapped fat men beasts from his diatribe I do not know .

The above post sadly happens when you hate God, and then of course, you begin to hate humanity. It's demonic, quite factually.

And lest you think I say that because I am fat, and thus personally offended: my BMI is under 19.

Forum List

Back