‘why can you politicize bin Laden and not Benghazi?’

Obama covered up a terrorist attack, and if we say anything about it we're politicizing. Obama killed Osama, so he's allowed to 'spike the football', but America is not.

The OP has started at least 15 threads in the last 48 hours, politicizing the Benghazi incident,

and he's complaining about how you aren't allowed to politicize it?

lolol

So,

the hypocrisy being pointed out here is that while conservatives vilified the president for what they called 'politicizing' the killing of Bin Laden,

conservatives NOW have no reservations about the politicizing of the Libya incident?

Did I get that right? Conservatives are shameless hypocrites?

Okay, I'd have to agree with you.

The 'nuts politicized the Bin Laden killing by saying the president gave out too much information on it and too soon.

The 'nuts are politicizing the Benghazi attack by saying the president didn't give out enough information, and not soon enough.

How great is that for hypocrisy?

Obamination personally killed UBL with his own teeth, whereas he had nothing to do with Libya....that is their story.

He was busy in the war room personally stopping Chinese computer hackers when Libya went down, it's not his fault nobody could find him in his top secret location behind a computer using his vast skills.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics

Gosh....where am I....?.....I thought this was a cross stitching web site...

Hmm, someone claims that Guttfeld is a racist, yet it's fine for this president to politicize his assassinating OBL, but lying to the American People is fine and good. BenghaziGate is not going away and will have caused the loss of the election for Oblamer. Just imagine he can't blame it on Bush, and we all know the CIA cannot command the military, nor can the military command the CIA. It was Oblamer that caused the death of Stevens and his three colleagues. No one else. If that's racist, I guess I'm in good company with people like Guttfeld.

Obama and company politicized it before we even knew about it by the choices they made, which were motivated out of fear on how it would affect the election...and it's unfortunate that more Americans aren't putting aside all of that and demanding the truth. Also, just when you think the MSM can't damage their credibility any further, this will be a huge blow to them as the average citizen becomes even more aware of how they do not have an unbiased agenda, and would attempt to aid and abet this administration in the cover up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back