Why California is broke

Yes, Bush is the blame for this mess and Obama cannot be blamed if he cannot clean it up in 4 years. it was 8 years in the making. Bush failed at every thing he attempted to do. He was not even capable of learning says his teacher.
When you start blaming obama, remember where this mess came from.

Why is it illegal aliens are treated like VICTIMS? really, when all they have to do, is immigrate legally? Any answers to such a simple question as that?

Because they have strong lobbies and politicians have the preceived perception that if they go down too hard on illegal immigration than the 45 mil Latino population will vote against them!

'Yes, Bush is the blame for this mess and Obama cannot be blamed if he cannot clean it up in 4 years. it was 8 years in the making. Bush failed at every thing he attempted to do. He was not even capable of learning says his teacher. When you start blaming obama, remember where this mess came from.'

So by the same token you can go down the line and blame the previous presidents for the mess we are in now! You can start by going ALL the way back to President F. D. Roosevelt. ALL presidents throughout history can be blamed for leaving a mess - not just GWB. ALL Bush 'haters' should work on getting over it. It's time.

Were did all those sensitive, well meaning hearts-on-their-sleeves Liberal illegal alien supporters go? I hope I don't scare them. I like Ravioli, Agnoprostate and Skydancer. They mean well. They just don't like admitting they are supporting something that is so clearly and ethically wrong. There are three ways to look at this, the rightist conservative propaganda. Or, the alternative, the leftist Liberal agenda. But, then there is plain old reality, which doesn't fit either agenda very neatly. I am a realist. Illegals are no abstraction on a government chart or the Internet. They are many things, but they sure as hell are not immigrants. Once you get to know them you realize they do not deserve any support what so ever. Except, to expedite their immidiate removal. They are not victims of an unfair immigration policy because they chose to ignore our laws. They drag their family and children into this, like human shields against fairness. It's disgusting. They have no respect for nor do they wish to observe American culture. All that crap about diversity they spout, it's BS. All they care about is themselves. So, feel free to support them, if that is your cup of tea. Hire them, lie about it being fair or good or whatever. But don't actualy have the cojones to live with them, heaven forbid.

Forum List

Back