Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find the envy of California by out of staters and those who left to be rather inspiring. I am going to stay and enjoy the life of Riley. No republican'ts or Cant servatives to deal with and most of all intelligent conversations with real humans. Enjoy your booger land retreat.
You confuse jealousy with pity. You poor fucking idiots are stuck with each other, all the while ignoring the blight, homelessness and piles of shit sprinkled in the big liberal shithole cities. Rich, smug assholes seem to enjoy the country club life at the expense of others.

4483-1472506448-52b3c0888535f21e31103e8cce6539b7.jpg

How much for that in Cali? WHERE?
That is ugly!

And the neighborhood on the faultline in Cali is NOT ugly? Quit pulling my leg. $1.8Mill 50 yr old tract homes are a blight..
I can't say as i know where any fault line is in Cali but 50 year old tract homes can be made wonderful homes to raise a family and live in. I live about 300 feet or so from the Hayward fault and who cares? I sure don't.

Oh you will.. Cali hasn't experienced a major quake payout since they forcibly took over the Earthquake insurance marketplace. Crappy insurance that still leaves you broke on a claim while bleeding the idiots that pay those outrageous premiums.

JUST ONE major payout from the state will send it into fiscal pandemonium so sudden and so violent, you'll be pondering where to live next.

You live in Hayward but don't KNOW where any fault lines on the peninsula across the bay? No wonder you're so belligerently clueless there. Pretty much says it all about "dont have a cow" Cali bliss. Another clueless xenophobic Californian.. Knew a lot of them. MOST never crossed the Mississippi.. Living on refinancing the phony equity in their homes. Buying luxury vehicles to park in front of shacks with equity line cash..

You live in Hayward but don't KNOW where any fault lines on the peninsula across the bay? No wonder you're so belligerently clueless there. Pretty much says it all about "dont have a cow" Cali bliss. Another clueless xenophobic Californian.. Knew a lot of them. MOST never crossed the Mississippi.. Living on refinancing the phony equity in their homes. Buying luxury vehicles to park in front of shacks with equity line cash..
What I said was Cali is a place I do not know of. I do not recognize misspellings of MY state. Now tenass see is a reaL SHIT HOLE AS MY RELATIVES LIVE THERE AND I WOULD NEVER GO AGAIN. I was a good businessman and made my money and along with my wife we paid our house years ago.

What I said was Cali is a place I do not know of. I do not recognize misspellings of MY state. Now tenass see is a reaL SHIT HOLE AS MY RELATIVES LIVE THERE AND I WOULD NEVER GO AGAIN.

^^^^^^^^ :21: ^^^^^^^^

How much for that in Cali? WHERE?
That is ugly!

And the neighborhood on the faultline in Cali is NOT ugly? Quit pulling my leg. $1.8Mill 50 yr old tract homes are a blight..

Sold my home in Oxnard CA after 26 years for 436K in June 2016. 1100 square feet

-Geaux
Glad you are gone!! Less trash to remove later.

Oh this is fun.. Just don't be the last sucker out of there. M'kay???

California's Federal Tax $$$ for Homeless Go to Lawsuits, Misuse, Waste

The Los Angeles City Council has voted to develop a proposal to house every homeless person in the city. The project is being met with intense skepticism, especially as a new report highlights the billions of dollars statewide devoted to the issue going unspent, tied up in litigation, or wasted.

California’s homeless population has grown to 134,000. The money isn’t being spent on them or at all.

The only problem with your link came from an unknown media with heavily bias towards your kinds. Go get me something more credible.

Independent Sentinel - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
This was in 2015. Statewide 115,738 Californians were counted as homeless. Of those counted, 73,699 people were unsheltered — by far the largest such population in the nation.
Homelessness in California - Western City - September 2016 - Sacramento

This is for Los Angelas County only...in 2018.
How can a place with 58,000 homeless people continue to function?
From dirty streets to wildfires to viral outbreaks, homelessness impacts us all. There is no passing the buck.
By The Times Editorial Board
L.A. homeless crisis grows despite political promises, many speeches and millions of dollars. How do we fix this?

This is from HUD (2017 numbers)
The 2017 Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress: Part 1
EXHIBIT 1
.7:
States with the Highest and Lowest Rates of Unsheltered People
Experiencing Homelessness
CALIFORNIA
Homeless
Unsheltered
https://www.hudexchange.info/resources/documents/2017-AHAR-Part-1.pdf

That's 134,278....278 MORE than my first link claimed....and it came from the USGovernment agency called HUD.

Now shut the fuck up!

California is a shithole!

Why should I shut up when I’m having fun talking to you.

California populations is about 40 millions there are sad stories and very good stories.
Let’s take your 134,278........ Is that mean that the balance of that 40 millions are homeless?

In Atlanta there are homeless with current 18 homeless centers. Just in Atlanta alone...... if I used that same brilliant analogy of yours...... Is that mean the whole Georgia is homeless? That will be so stupid in my part. Don’t you think?

Hidden Homeless | Important Statistics | Atlanta Mission

And if you want to use a reliable link be honest but don’t give me those unknown bias link.
California (39.54 million people) has 3.79 times as many people as Georgia (10.43 million people)

California (134,278 homeless people) has 13.25 times as many homeless people as Georgia (10,134 homeless people)

Percent homeless in California is .34% (3.4 homeless per 1000 people)

Percent homeless in Georgia is .097% (.97 homeless per 1000 people)

Really? Who asked you about Georgia? Hopefully this helps you.

State Data and Contacts Map

So tell me is California better than these states. Remember Ca populations is close to 40 millions.

Homeless per 100,000 populations:

California 342
District of Columbia 1,097
Hawaii 505
New York 453
(Oregon 341)

I see more homeless in Hawaii than I see here in Southern Ca combined.

Why would or should you change rates any different? Let me get this straight....... You move out of California your have the same clients.... Why should you change your rates? Can you please help me understand that?

1. See? There's your problem. You need to LOOK at quality of life and COST of living elsewhere. I charge my clients the SAME outrageous amount I did in Cali. Because I can.
2. But any clients I pick up out of Cali get more "normal" rates. Because Cali money is Monopoly money. It's HIGHLY inflated as is the way of life out there. Anyone leaving with a pension or retirement or savings or equity you "STOLE" from Cali shitty houses that you sell -- will see that money go TWICE or more as far elsewhere.

3. EVERYTHING is inflated with Cali money. Housing, insurance, hospitals, gasoline, utilities, EVERYTHING. You're NOT as rich as you THINK y'all are...

1. Just because you move out of Ca you should change your rate? You charge Ca because that was your rate before. Normally you do not lower your rates just because you move. If you are overpriced more than your competitors then you are out.

2. True if the company you are dealing with is a very small company. Or the you have to stay with rates in order to be competitive in that states.

3. There are shitty houses all over America but new houses here are being built all over the states of Ca.
Housing in big cities or close to cities are high....... but housing away in those areas are not that bad. I gave you a link as an example to prove that.
Agree over inflated prices and expensive to live here........ But the booming economy proves.... We are the 6th largest economy in this planet to prove that we are good making money.
How many states are there in California....not counting the state of confusion?

You are asking me that question SMART GUY?

You need a lot of help dude.
charwin95 said:
3. There are shitty houses all over America but new houses here are being built all over the states of Ca.

You need more help than you'll ever know.

Why do I need help?

This is your post Asaratis.....Why is this say..... edited by flacaltenn? WHY?
So you cannot stand on your silly rebuttal that you need help from moderator? Very funny.

Why is that flacaltenn?

The Los Angeles City Council has voted to develop a proposal to house every homeless person in the city. The project is being met with intense skepticism, especially as a new report highlights the billions of dollars statewide devoted to the issue going unspent, tied up in litigation, or wasted.

California’s homeless population has grown to 134,000. The money isn’t being spent on them or at all.

The only problem with your link came from an unknown media with heavily bias towards your kinds. Go get me something more credible.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
This was in 2015. Statewide 115,738 Californians were counted as homeless. Of those counted, 73,699 people were unsheltered — by far the largest such population in the nation.

From dirty streets to wildfires to viral outbreaks, homelessness impacts us all. There is no passing the buck.
L.A. homeless crisis grows despite political promises, many speeches and millions of dollars. How do we fix this?

EXHIBIT 1
.7:
CALIFORNIA
Homeless
Unsheltered

That's 134,278....278 MORE than my first link claimed....and it came from the USGovernment agency called HUD.

Now shut the fuck up!

California populations is about 40 millions there are sad stories and very good stories.
Let’s take your 134,278........ Is that mean that the balance of that 40 millions are homeless?

In Atlanta there are homeless with current 18 homeless centers. Just in Atlanta alone...... if I used that same brilliant analogy of yours...... Is that mean the whole Georgia is homeless? That will be so stupid in my part. Don’t you think?

And if you want to use a reliable link be honest but don’t give me those unknown bias link.
California (39.54 million people) has 3.79 times as many people as Georgia (10.43 million people)

California (134,278 homeless people) has 13.25 times as many homeless people as Georgia (10,134 homeless people)

Maybe you ignored these statistics about Georgia.

Homelessness in Georgia | Action Ministries

In Georgia …

More than 75,000 are homeless at some time during the year.
There are more than 58,000 homeless children in Georgia.
Georgia is second worst state in the nation for child homelessness.
Georgia ranks sixth in the nation for states with the highest number of unsheltered people.
There are approximately 2,766 homeless veterans in Georgia.
In Atlanta …

Atlanta is the poorest city in the U.S. for children – more children in Atlanta live in poverty than in any other city.
48 percent of all the children in Atlanta in poverty live in families with annual incomes of less than $15,000 a year.
More than 10,000 people in metro Atlanta experience homelessness on any given night.
More than 40 percent of those people are women and children.

Housing in big cities or close to cities are high....... but housing away in those areas are not that bad. I gave you a link as an example to prove that.

1. Housing stock on the San Fran peninsula is ALL crappy. Even the place I sold for over $1mill. And I've seen the "new housing" in Fremont and Livermore and all the way to the Central Valley. It's ugly track homes that NO ONE is gonna enjoy with 10 or 14 HOURS of sitting in traffic every week. Not when they are professionals working 60 hour weeks with no overtime or transportation reimbursements.

2. As for the highly inflated business wages youre so fond of -- I almost bailed from Silcon Valley in the first 4 years there. There was no way a young college grad could EVER afford a house there. Not even with Prop 13 taxes and a 2 hour commute each day. I won a bet with the company CEO about that and ended up getting a "housing subsidy" that settled me to stay in the area for another 14 years. But I had to sign a non-disclosure not to reveal that to any co-worker. Told them I couldn't do College recruiting for them any more because I could not lie to the prospect about what they could afford to buy in terms of single family homes.

3. And FORTUNATELY, my Cali clients that are still with me are more business savvy than you appear to be. Because they don't pay their Chinese manufacturers "Cali wages". They don't even pay their out of state contractors, engineering divisions, and consultants "cali wages". Because they KNOW dollars go further OUTSIDE of California. But I insisted on getting the paid the SAME rates when I left. That's what youre missing here.

1. That depends on who’s taste. Those crappy homes worth a lot of money when the owners sell them and retire. The only difference is they are happy and honored that they have the opportunity to make that money. That’s my point where people are jealous about owning a house in Ca even a crappy. You..... I heard nothing but keep bitchin.

2. Even affordable housing in Ca that starts at $200k NEWLY GRADUATE CANNOT AFFORD A HOME. Since when young graduated kids can afford to buy a home? A doctor maybe. In your place maybe.
So you couldn’t do recruiting for them anymore because you cannot lie for them. Really? I mean REALLY?
I recruit people from other states. I told them the REALITY the cost of housing and rentals and food here in Ca. I don’t have to do any of that lying bullshit.

3. So far business is excellent and I cannot complain.
California economy is booming big time more than any other states.
So tell me what am I missing?

Last edited:
1. See? There's your problem. You need to LOOK at quality of life and COST of living elsewhere. I charge my clients the SAME outrageous amount I did in Cali. Because I can.
2. But any clients I pick up out of Cali get more "normal" rates. Because Cali money is Monopoly money. It's HIGHLY inflated as is the way of life out there. Anyone leaving with a pension or retirement or savings or equity you "STOLE" from Cali shitty houses that you sell -- will see that money go TWICE or more as far elsewhere.

3. EVERYTHING is inflated with Cali money. Housing, insurance, hospitals, gasoline, utilities, EVERYTHING. You're NOT as rich as you THINK y'all are...

1. Just because you move out of Ca you should change your rate? You charge Ca because that was your rate before. Normally you do not lower your rates just because you move. If you are overpriced more than your competitors then you are out.

2. True if the company you are dealing with is a very small company. Or the you have to stay with rates in order to be competitive in that states.

Agree over inflated prices and expensive to live here........ But the booming economy proves.... We are the 6th largest economy in this planet to prove that we are good making money.
How many states are there in California....not counting the state of confusion?

You are asking me that question SMART GUY?

You need a lot of help dude.
charwin95 said:

You need more help than you'll ever know.

Why do I need help?

This is your post Asaratis.....Why is this say..... edited by flacaltenn? WHY?
So you cannot stand on your silly rebuttal that you need help from moderator? Very funny.

Why is that flacaltenn?

It is exactly what the note says it is. Has nothing to do with "helping him with content". Its fixing a rule violation. You must have missed it. If you really want to discuss this --- PM me..

EXHIBIT 1
.7:
CALIFORNIA
Homeless
Unsheltered

Now shut the fuck up!

Read my post #850.

You are just a fucking hypocrite and ignorant piece of shit.
I read your post #850. Your link is to a site requesting donations. They inflate numbers. My link was to a government site that reports reality.

California is a shithole and leads the country in homelessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back