Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politics as usual?

Nope. The ill-conceived and badly managed "bullet" train is just the confirmation of a govt that TOYS with fantasies. Like your fantasy of rebuilding new Cities from scratch. It's about priorities, focus on their BASIC duties and financial responsibilities. NONE of that is happening in Unicorn riding Cali..

It's the ATTITUDE and lack of competent debate on things that you'd expect from a one party state galloping towards Marxism. I don't CARE about political direction. I CARE about the failure to govern..

The legislature has long ABDICATED it's job.. By filling up ballots with INITIATIVES that no fuzzy headed Cali is gonna be competent to decide. Especially with the equivalent of 20 or so State Bills of Law to decide on. THey are manipulated by media propaganda and mostly UNQUALIFIED to make those decisions which requires TOO MUCH WORK to understand.

You're being governed --- "by the crowd"... And I'm gonna help you out here. . You can't UNelect "the crowd". You're being herded by largely mobs of morons who don't take the time to be governors...
We simply need to ask Academia for some better plans. Our "math guys", need something to do.

Politics as usual?

Nope. The ill-conceived and badly managed "bullet" train is just the confirmation of a govt that TOYS with fantasies. Like your fantasy of rebuilding new Cities from scratch. It's about priorities, focus on their BASIC duties and financial responsibilities. NONE of that is happening in Unicorn riding Cali..

It's the ATTITUDE and lack of competent debate on things that you'd expect from a one party state galloping towards Marxism. I don't CARE about political direction. I CARE about the failure to govern..

The legislature has long ABDICATED it's job.. By filling up ballots with INITIATIVES that no fuzzy headed Cali is gonna be competent to decide. Especially with the equivalent of 20 or so State Bills of Law to decide on. THey are manipulated by media propaganda and mostly UNQUALIFIED to make those decisions which requires TOO MUCH WORK to understand.

You're being governed --- "by the crowd"... And I'm gonna help you out here. . You can't UNelect "the crowd". You're being herded by largely mobs of morons who don't take the time to be governors...
We simply need to ask Academia for some better plans. Our "math guys", need something to do.

There are no "math guys" in the Cali leadership... When Jerry Brown is the most CENTRIST person in governance --- that should immediately tell you how nasty the situation is. The legislature constantly refuses to act on the difficult and risky stuff. Instead --- they've discovered that putting 20 bills onto the ballot as INITIATIVES and letting the media and the mobs of morons decide --- THEY have perfect "plausible deniability". If any or all of these harebrained schemes go bad --- you can't blame the ELECTED officials. Since the "voters" decided to approve EVERY Bond and chancy fantasy that you toss to them.

And you can't "UN-elect" the voters. You'll never thrive without political accountability..

Politics as usual?

There are no "math guys" in the Cali leadership... When Jerry Brown is the most CENTRIST person in governance --- that should immediately tell you how nasty the situation is. The legislature constantly refuses to act on the difficult and risky stuff. Instead --- they've discovered that putting 20 bills onto the ballot as INITIATIVES and letting the media and the mobs of morons decide --- THEY have perfect "plausible deniability". If any or all of these harebrained schemes go bad --- you can't blame the ELECTED officials. Since the "voters" decided to approve EVERY Bond and chancy fantasy that you toss to them.

And you can't "UN-elect" the voters. You'll never thrive without political accountability..
Why not ask Academia for "off the shelf" plans for the legislature to debate?

Hypothetically, we could build new county seats, with new cities and integrated transpiration hubs.

One good thing about California weather is that some localities do not need air conditioning. One bad thing about it is the concentration of wildfires caused by lightning.
That is absolutely true. I lived in one of those localities for 11 years in Huntington Beach just one traffic light off of PCH and I never turned on my air conditioner. It went from cold to 70 degrees.

BTW Mr Clean .... How's that LA-SF "bullet train" coming? I hear it's getting close to the four hours I told EVERYONE it would be. Not to mention the exponentially exploding budget for it..

Don't you wish that was a couple major water projects about now? :auiqs.jpg:
Politics as usual?

However, as you might have heard, the train is in trouble. As it copes with a persistent volley of antagonistic litigation, a high cost of $64 billion, and even political challengesenabled by the Trump administration, the bullet train’s boosters and builders have a challenge before them.--https://sf.curbed.com/2017/9/19/16331308/high-speed-rail-california

Why not end the drug war so we can make money, not lose money.
...and pay more in addiction rehab, chasing criminals, funeral costs....?
we do that now; due to collateral damage.

Why not invest in better public transportation and new cities?
Where do you plan to obtain the funds?

integrated transpiration hubs.

It would be the first transpiration hub in the entire free world. :113: Will be like a "breath of fresh air" to a shithole state.. :777:

OK bring in Academia who have never BUILT ANYTHING and FIRE all those 10s of thousands of Cali state workers that can't fix their problems.

Oh --- and order another 143,000 Unicorns....

BTW Mr Clean .... How's that LA-SF "bullet train" coming? I hear it's getting close to the four hours I told EVERYONE it would be. Not to mention the exponentially exploding budget for it..

Don't you wish that was a couple major water projects about now? :auiqs.jpg:
Politics as usual?

However, as you might have heard, the train is in trouble. As it copes with a persistent volley of antagonistic litigation, a high cost of $64 billion, and even political challengesenabled by the Trump administration, the bullet train’s boosters and builders have a challenge before them.--https://sf.curbed.com/2017/9/19/16331308/high-speed-rail-california

Why not end the drug war so we can make money, not lose money.
...and pay more in addiction rehab, chasing criminals, funeral costs....?
we do that now; due to collateral damage.

Why not invest in better public transportation and new cities?
Where do you plan to obtain the funds?
end our federal drug war.

integrated transpiration hubs.

It would be the first transpiration hub in the entire free world. :113: Will be like a "breath of fresh air" to a shithole state.. :777:

OK bring in Academia who have never BUILT ANYTHING and FIRE all those 10s of thousands of Cali state workers that can't fix their problems.

Oh --- and order another 143,000 Unicorns....
i was checking for spelling errors. i sometimes proof read more than a few times, only to still find errors.

California's Federal Tax $$$ for Homeless Go to Lawsuits, Misuse, Waste

The Los Angeles City Council has voted to develop a proposal to house every homeless person in the city. The project is being met with intense skepticism, especially as a new report highlights the billions of dollars statewide devoted to the issue going unspent, tied up in litigation, or wasted.

California’s homeless population has grown to 134,000. The money isn’t being spent on them or at all.

our minimum wage is scheduled to go up and will help generate more tax revenue.
Raising the minimum wage does little more than raise prices....and increase the use of robotics.

California is a shithole!

HEY SHITHOLE HUMAN BEING.

Don’t you ever get tired? What the fuck did we do to you that you are so fucking bitter about California?
Get a life.
Just because you have no legitimate rebuttals to what I post here doesn't mean I'm bitter about California.

California is a shithole...that's all. California government thinks it can ignore US immigration laws. In doing so, it has turned itself into a shithole and threatens the entire nation with and endless stream of worthless fucking criminals and violent gang members.

I don't hate Californians. I hate California's government. Get with the program, shit-for-brains!

No legitimate rebuttal? REALLY? I MEAN REALLY MR. SHITHOLE?

Read post #375, 378, 386, 406, 485, 490, 503, 507 etc etc etc..... where I was trashing a piece of shit like you. Because you don’t really know anything much about Ca.

So far most of your post are nothing but shit this and shit that because you are a piece of shit despicable human being.

The only mistake I made against you .... was I thought you live here...... But you don’t even live here. All your information is cherry pick bad parts of California.

Keep trying MR.SHITHOLE.
One doesn't have to try hard at all to find articles proving California is a cesspool of rampant liberalism, a faltering economy, and a haven for illegal alien criminals. The fact that I don't live there has nothing to do with it. The fact that you are trapped there living in your basement gives you cause to defend your condition.

I've already read the posts you listed. What the fuck makes you think I would read them again? Nobody in their right mind would deliberately read posts from a shit-for-brains child like you.

Really? You asked me for legitimate rebuttal I gave you several post numbers then you backed off. The shit for brains. Really? Those post are California produce in billions in dollars and in volumes that you are trying to down played. Dude.

I’m not stuck at all here bud. I have lots of choices fr more than you can imagine and I don’t have a basement either.

The Los Angeles City Council has voted to develop a proposal to house every homeless person in the city. The project is being met with intense skepticism, especially as a new report highlights the billions of dollars statewide devoted to the issue going unspent, tied up in litigation, or wasted.

California’s homeless population has grown to 134,000. The money isn’t being spent on them or at all.

The only problem with your link came from an unknown media with heavily bias towards your kinds. Go get me something more credible.

Independent Sentinel - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

it should go to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed in an at-will employment State.

California can pioneer that concept.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion
I've found that right wingers who criticize California usually come from Mississippi, Georgia or Alabama.
It's called extremely jealous.

No --- I LEFT Cali with a huge pile of Cali dollars to Tenn. Where they SPEND better and the govt WORKS on it's fundamental responsibilities to the taxpayers. Not plastic bag bans or fining waiters for handing out plastic forks..

Lots of my acquaintances here are ALSO Cali escapees. Family down the road lived 6 miles from my old place in the Coastal hills of SF bay..

Jealous is LAST THING that folks in the South think of Cali you nidget.. First thing they think of is mismanagement, crystal worshippers, hollywood egomaniacs, and fruits and nuts..

So you made a lot of money after selling your house in Ca. Do you honestly believe that members here that read your post are not jealous of you? Wish they can make that fortunes. Like my post in a separate thread. My 2 friends from Los Gatos that sold their houses one made $1.5 and the other is $2. something. Bought retirement houses in PS newer and bigger paid it off without touching their savings. What a shit hole place to make money in Ca.

If you have a kid that just graduated of RNs or Engineering or even old timers...... how much do you think they will make in Nevada, Arizona, Texas etc etc etc around maybe $30 to $40 an hour max. Here in California especially in big cities they pay far higher than that. Do you honestly believe that they are not jealous that they wish they can travel to Ca seeking higher pay? Link below. Even outside the cities like Kaiser per diem starts at over $50/hour.

If I saw a bigger and nicer boat than mine.... of course I get jealous and that is normal for human. Isn’t it?

If visitors from other states come here to California and they see places like these. Link below. That are affordable from as low as $200k new houses ( less if you lease) with very nice community with golf course nearby. Do you think they are not jealous?

I live here. Why should you or I be worried or bothered about crystal worshippers or Hollywood egomaniacs? What’s wrong with fruits and nuts?

California is the 6th largest economy in this planet with current big time booming economy that no states can come close with current unemployment of 4.4%. Is that problem?

Palm Springs 55+ Communities | Active Adult Communities in CA

Best Cities for Travel Nurses

If you’re all about earning a top-paying salary, it’s likely that you’ll end up going west. California cities in particular boast some of the highest salaries for travel nurses in the nation, with San Jose leading the pack with an annual salary range of $73,000 to $116,000, according to salary survey data compiled by Onward Healthcare. Other California cities with the potential to earn over six figures include San Francisco, Oakland, Long Beach, Los Angeles, and San Diego.

Last edited:
So you made a lot of money after selling your house in Ca. Do you honestly believe that members here that read your post are not jealous of you? Wish they can make that fortunes. Like my post in a separate thread. My 2 friends from Los Gatos that sold their houses one made $1.5 and the other is $2. something. Bought retirement houses in PS newer and bigger paid it off without touching their savings. What a shit hole place to make money in Ca.

Sure... Scam the highly outrageous inflated money in California and then FLEE?? That's not an endorsement. It's a plan for legal larceny. Says only about Cali --- don't be the LAST ONE OUT...

If you have a kid that just graduated of RNs or Engineering or even old timers...... how much do you think they will make in Nevada, Arizona, Texas etc etc etc around maybe $30 to $40 an hour max. Here in California especially in big cities they pay far higher than that. Do you honestly believe that they are not jealous that they wish they can travel to Ca seeking higher pay? Link below. Even outside the cities like Kaiser per diem starts at over $50/hour.

They only MAKE MORE because it costs more to LIVE there. And the options are really limited for housing in the urban areas. I got 3 times the house for 1/2 the price in Tenn, a better High School for my kid and a govt that WORKS and is not in debt. Where's my DOWNSIDE for leaving???

In fact, I do what I did in Silicon Valley here in a PALATIAL home in God's own garden watching the turkeys and deer from an 1500 sq ft office in my home. Where the OFFICE is larger than my Cali $1mill living space... AND --- my daughter didn't evolve into a full-fledged valley girl..

It's not jealousy at all. I spent years there watching the political bar get lowered and the dysfunction of popular democracy on the ballots.. Used to write those Ballot Initiative rebuttals for Bond Issues that all got voted in with the Libertarians. Glad I got out before they instituted ONE PARTY RULE and wiped all the competition out of the general elections with their stupid ass "Top 2" primary rules.. Good day comrade. Enjoy your paradise...

Listen to KPFA for me if you're in the Bay Area. I really miss those Commies and their revolutions to control the radio station..

And just because "I'm jealous" of my Cali clients that are still stuck in that hellhole -- I STILL charge them inflated Cali prices... :laughing0301: Couldn't get from Silicon Valley to San Fran anymore or Santa Cruz by car anymore anyways since Loma Prieta and all the "negative" transportation "fixes" that they decided to implement.

Hypothetically, we could build new county seats, with new cities and integrated transpiration hubs.

What's a "transpiration hub"? I thought transpiration was the movement of water through a plant.

Where does the money come from? California is so deep in the hole, they'll never see daylight.

1. Sure... Scam the highly outrageous inflated money in California and then FLEE?? That's not an endorsement. It's a plan for legal larceny. Says only about Cali --- don't be the LAST ONE OUT...

2. They only MAKE MORE because it costs more to LIVE there. And the options are really limited for housing in the urban areas. I got 3 times the house for 1/2 the price in Tenn, a better High School for my kid and a govt that WORKS and is not in debt. Where's my DOWNSIDE for leaving???

3. In fact, I do what I did in Silicon Valley here in a PALATIAL home in God's own garden watching the turkeys and deer from an 1500 sq ft office in my home. Where the OFFICE is larger than my Cali $1mill living space... AND --- my daughter didn't evolve into a full-fledged valley girl..

4. It's not jealousy at all. I spent years there watching the political bar get lowered and the dysfunction of popular democracy on the ballots.. Used to write those Ballot Initiative rebuttals for Bond Issues that all got voted in with the Libertarians. Glad I got out before they instituted ONE PARTY RULE and wiped all the competition out of the general elections with their stupid ass "Top 2" primary rules.. Good day comrade. Enjoy your paradise...

Listen to KPFA for me if you're in the Bay Area. I really miss those Commies and their revolutions to control the radio station..

1. So making a lot of money because of California is bad thing? So let me repeat my question. You made a lot of money because of Ca...... If members here read your post. They are not jealous?

I traveled heavily all over US and overseas. But Ca is the best I can find to live and die. I will never leave Ca.

2. If you live in urban areas yes high cost of living is high..... but if you go outside the city is not that bad. Actually some of these nurses that have ( recruited) living allowances in moving here to Ca. They take those in cash then live elsewhere outside the city. Like those nurses at Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills.

I never said you downsized of anything.

3. So you live out there where you can watch deer and turkeys. Good for you that’s your style. But that will kill me away from water, golf course or beach.

4. I never said you were jealous. But I can guarantee 100% there lots of people more jealous of Ca than leaving. Like nice affordable retirements homes I just posted. People are not jealous when they see that? I read several posts and thread over and over that retirement in Ca is a hell. People posting these nonsense doesn’t even live here.

Your are heavily involved in politics good for you but others don’t give a shit about politics. They just want to make money.
If all people here are like you that are so worried about ballots, one party rule, political bar, bonds, libertarian etc etc etc .
OH LORDY..... Then people like me cannot concentrate making money.

If people here has the same concern as yours ........ Then that will not make Ca the biggest economy in America or 6th largest economy in the world. That will probably put a hold or slow down the booming economy here in Ca. Don’t you think?

Oh! I don’t like the government of Ca I should move. If we have that kind of general mentality here ( brain drain) ........ Then our economy here should be worst of all states. Don’t you think?

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back