Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2000 (the US Census), California has been known as the second state in US history (after Hawaii since its statehood in 1959) to have a non-white majority, the first state in US history to have a Latino minority, and since 2014, the first state to have a Latino plurality surpass other racial/ethnic groups. The media discussed the possibility of Latinos becoming a majority in the 21st century,[22] the first time since statehood (1850) when they were reduced to 20 percent of the population as a result of the California Gold Rush of 1848-49

Does this mean 70% of Californians are Mexicans?
Pretty much. More Mexican than anything else.

That is not what I see here everyday. And in my area I barely see Mexicans. Mostly whites and Asians except people cutting grass.

I have 3 times the house/land in Tennessee for 1/2 of what I paid in California. Better schools, better govt, better life. It's all "funny money" out there. Here I can live like Calif multi-millionaire on 1/2 the budget.

DECLARING jobs more valuable does nothing but ruin your ability to compete on a national scale. I still charge my Cali clients more for the same work --- because I CAN...

our minimum wage is scheduled to go up and will help generate more tax revenue.

It promotes THE JOB --- not the person.. Min wage should be transitory, not a way to support a family. No one not attending continuing education or vocational training should QUALIFY for a "min wage" job. Except seniors and the disabled. You're not helping the person. You're making them comfortable and complacent in an endangered career..
seems like a fallacy of false Cause, to me. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage simply makes it easier for Labor to move up. And, social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway. We want to get rid of, low wage jobs.

MONEY doesn't move up labor. SKILLS and continuing education does. When ALL jobs are lifted, you've lifted NO PEOPLE. Just created more phony Calif inflation of money. Folks can live twice as good on low wages in Tenn as in Calif. It's just phony money valuation. Not progress.
it is progress, according to one study on the problems of California. Labor simply doesn't make enough or pay enough in taxes in our already, high cost of living State.

Since 2000 (the US Census), California has been known as the second state in US history (after Hawaii since its statehood in 1959) to have a non-white majority, the first state in US history to have a Latino minority, and since 2014, the first state to have a Latino plurality surpass other racial/ethnic groups. The media discussed the possibility of Latinos becoming a majority in the 21st century,[22] the first time since statehood (1850) when they were reduced to 20 percent of the population as a result of the California Gold Rush of 1848-49

Does this mean 70% of Californians are Mexicans?
Pretty much. More Mexican than anything else.

That is not what I see here everyday. And in my area I barely see Mexicans. Mostly whites and Asians except people cutting grass.
They're coming

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! It’s About the $958 Billion

Easy answer....democrats.

Raising the minimum wage does little more than raise prices....and increase the use of robotics.

California is a shithole!
We want to lose low wage jobs that don't pay enough in taxes.
Minimum wage earners pay little or nothing in taxes. Raising the minimum wage will not raise the tax burden of workers already earning more than the new minimum.

Raising the minimum wage does little more than raise prices....and increase the use of robotics.

Minimum wage earners pay little or nothing in taxes. Raising the minimum wage will not raise the tax burden of workers already earning more than the new minimum.
why do you believe it won't? Higher paid Labor simply spends more, creates more demand, and pays more in taxes.

We could give California to Mexico then all the illegals living there would be at home.

So what happened to the other people that are not Mexicans?
It's just like the rest of America the Mexicans are breeding with american girls like rabbits. white man will be extinct

That will never happen. I can guarantee you that....... You know why? These people are learning the hard way. Some of these are angry at each other’s because of hardships.
The younger ones are having one or two kids.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, it’s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other “public welfare” according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nation’s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

You should tell that your buddies. For some reason theres a lot of HATRED against California. Almost every week.

I just don’t understand that.

This is like telling you. Your house 2aguy is shithole. Is that a nice thing to say?

Why can’t we just stick with the topic and talk DECENTLY without trashing people or places?

This is where I go ballistic sometimes.

You do know California pays twice what the next state, Texas pays, right? It’s only been posted like a thousand times.
The real poverty area is Appalachia. Which covers 13 Red States. Everyone knows that.

HEY SHITHOLE HUMAN BEING.

Don’t you ever get tired? What the fuck did we do to you that you are so fucking bitter about California?
Get a life.
Just because you have no legitimate rebuttals to what I post here doesn't mean I'm bitter about California.

California is a shithole...that's all. California government thinks it can ignore US immigration laws. In doing so, it has turned itself into a shithole and threatens the entire nation with and endless stream of worthless fucking criminals and violent gang members.

I don't hate Californians. I hate California's government. Get with the program, shit-for-brains!

Because it is 70 percent Mexican?
No. Because it is 100% liberal run government. Liberalism is a mental disorder and California is proof of it. California is a shithole because of its government.

We could give California to Mexico then all the illegals living there would be at home.
Except that would make our wall several hundred miles longer....and cross over many mountains.

shaded_relief_small.jpg

I've found that right wingers who criticize California usually come from Mississippi, Georgia or Alabama.
It's called extremely jealous.
Jealous, my ass! I'd rather live in any one of those three rather than California. The best things coming out of California these days are the people that want to live elsewhere.

....and likely some communists.

why do you believe it won't? Higher paid Labor simply spends more, creates more demand, and pays more in taxes.
It may generate more sales tax. Income tax, not much if any. A salary based on $15/hr grosses $31,200/yr.

You should tell that your buddies. For some reason theres a lot of HATRED against California. Almost every week.

I just don’t understand that.

This is like telling you. Your house 2aguy is shithole. Is that a nice thing to say?

Why can’t we just stick with the topic and talk DECENTLY without trashing people or places?

This is where I go ballistic sometimes.
LOL! You who says a mail carrier is a lowlife scum bag dare to criticize others for saying California sucks? Laugh my fuckin' ass off!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:asshole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back