Why businesses are leaving the country

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHY BUSINESSES ARE LEAVING THE COUNTRY
Or states.

Not because of taxes because Dead Beat Bush gave them tax breaks. It’s because they want cheap unregulated labor. (less protections and benefits for workers) Cannot be because they are afraid of what Obama may do because Congress want let him do anything. Or they are moving to states that have less regulations, worker portection, no benefits and unlimited supple of cheap illegal labor like non-union Fort Worth, Texas. (Governed by Rick Perry)
Jobs lost and unemployment has nothing to do with Obama but every thing to do with right wing soft bellies and their tax cut, less regulation and cheap labor overseas. How do Obama fix this??:confused:

Companies with the fattest tax breaks
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/In ... reaks.aspx

10 Big Businesses That Have Moved Their Headquarters Abroad to Pay Less U.S. Taxes
http://www.focus.com/fyi/10-big-busines ... ed-abroad/

What does all these companies have in common? They all left during Dead Beat Bush’s reign.
Obama has nothing to do with job loss and unemployment, 17 million americans on Medicaid and food stamps but right wing soft bellies do and they want him to but not by taxing businesses that leave the country? So they will have nothing to gain by leaving.

So how does that explain General Electric's just-this-month offshoring an entire business unit and 10,000+ jobs. GE, headed by Obama's water-carrier, Jeffrey Immelt....setting such a great example for (former) American businesses. Oh wait, Bush is still president! Just doing it in blackface. The only possible explanation if the above drivel is accurate.

The current policies of the liberal is to make things easier for the less well off like taking down tax rates and making them higher for the better off. Probably for millions like you. I bet you enjoy at at least two entitlement. LMOFAO

Last edited:
We need to reform the tax code period. Tax breaks.. blah...blah....blah...Get rid of them and reform tax law. The Bush derangement syndrome is getting old. we have a president and it aint working.:eusa_eh:

Parking their profits overseas to avoid taxes is what right wing soft bellies allow compaines to do in your behalf.

The current policies of the liberal is to make things easier for the less well off like taking down tax rates and making them higher for the better off. Probably for millions like you. I bet you enjoy at at least two entitlement. LMOFAO

Making things easier for certain people is not the job of government. You want to help the poor?..Join a church or something, get involved, taking more money from families making $250,000 per year is not going to do anything but kill our economy.

The overseas profits were made doing business, overseas, not in the US.

Im a Irish national, if i go to ireland and get a job, what do i owe you again?

I am watching 60 Minutes now about a report on overseas tax havens for U.S. companies that Obama has nothing to do with and right wing bellies in congress will not let him fix. They have blackmailed Obama to either raise taxes on the middel class or none at all. Obama chose not to raise taxes on the middle class and caved.
Right Wing Soft Bellies lobbyist.

Making things easier for certain people is not the job of government. You want to help the poor?..Join a church or something, get involved, taking more money from families making $250,000 per year is not going to do anything but kill our economy.

Church? You got to be kidding. Churches look out for their pastors who promise to pray them into heaven with fatting their pockets.
I am talking about the bigger companies that have moved their businesses over seas. They are not Mom and Pop companies. Familes making $250,000 do not create jobs anyway.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
I am watching 60 Minutes now about a report on overseas tax havens for U.S. companies that Obama has nothing to do with and right wing bellies in congress will not let him fix. They have blackmailed Obama to either raise taxes on the middel class or none at all. Obama chose not to raise taxes on the middle class and caved.

Well holly shit if its on 60 minutes it must be true......

DAN RATHER IS LAUGHING

Like I said reform the damn Tax code! You should be pushing that instead of spewing lib talking point .

Church? You got to be kidding. Churches look out for their pastors who promise to pray them into heaven with fatting their pockets.
I am talking about the bigger companies that have moved their businesses over seas. They are not Mom and Pop companies. Familes making $250,000 do not create jobs anyway.:eusa_hand:

How important are small businesses to the U.S. economy? Small firms:

•Represent 99.7 percent of all employer firms.

•Employ just over half of all private sector employees.

•Pay 44 percent of total U.S. private payroll.

•Have generated 64 percent of net new jobs over the past 15 years.

•Create more than half of the nonfarm private gross domestic product (GDP).

•Hire 40 percent of high tech workers (such as scientists, engineers, and computer programmers).

•Are 52 percent home-based and 2 percent franchises.

•Made up 97.3 percent of all identified exporters and produced 30.2 percent of the known export value in FY 2007.

•Produce 13 times more patents per employee than large patenting firms; these patents are twice as likely as large firm patents to be among the one percent most cited.

Office of Advocacy - Frequently Asked Questions - How important are small businesses to the U.S. economy? | SBA.gov

Like I said reform the damn Tax code! You should be pushing that instead of spewing lib talking point .

And you think that will be done by the new congress? WTF do you think Obama has been trying to do?

Here, let me shorten that for you.....

Liberal policies

You got to do better than that, Gramps.:cuckoo::eusa_hand::confused:

You mean like liberal tax cuts, less regulations, less beneftis and cheap labor because they is WHY they leave.????

Less regulation? What are you smoking?

What part of "less regulations overseas" do you not grasp? What kind of regulations do you think they have in Mexico?:cuckoo: Less regulations would help keep them here.

So how does that explain General Electric's just-this-month offshoring an entire business unit and 10,000+ jobs. GE, headed by Obama's water-carrier, Jeffrey Immelt....setting such a great example for (former) American businesses. Oh wait, Bush is still president! Just doing it in blackface. The only possible explanation if the above drivel is accurate.

Reading comprehension problems with the OP?

Forum List

Back