Why Bush won

(I know all Dems aren't like this, but this stuff is pretty amazing to read.)

I am feeling especially vengeful these days. I wouldn't mind seeing round-after-round of massive layoff announcements in the Blood States.

I'm tired, feeling somewhat burned out, and thinking to myself "if there are that many people who are that goddamn stupid, who want to live and wallow in their own poverty-born and military-state-bred filth just so that some minority or some gay person or women don't have rights, then fuck 'em. Let 'em wallow in their filth."

The 'Murican public gets what it deserves. Yup, you heard me right. WHATEVER it gets now, it deserves. DRAFT? They deserve it. POVERTY? They voted for it (unless they can find a way to find nourishment in their Bibles). More war? They want it. An end to Civil Liberties? They never cared about them before. Whatever happens, they can enjoy it. "Suck it up!", I'll say.

The filthy scum deserve every bit of what the little criminal is going to do to them. Unfortunately those of us who aren't responsible will have to suffer as well, but at least we can prepare ourselves as much as possible.

I hate those maggots with every fiber of my being. They're lower than the microscopic bacteria that exists in human feces. They are nothing more than brainwashed, bigoted perverters of true Christianity.

When the next 9/11 happens (and trust me, it will), violently killing thousands more people on American soil: well, you got what you wanted.

I hope every one of you motherfuckers gets your job outsourced and loses somebody you love in one of Bush's wars. And when you find yourself in desperate need of compassion, don't even think about coming to me. Because I'll just laugh in your fuckin' face, and I'll say:

"You didn't give a damn about your job on Election Day. All you cared about was voting for a man who'd keep the goddamned faggots from gettin' married!

"You didn't give a damn about your dead relative on Election Day. All you cared about was voting for a man who'll racially profile those fuckin' towelhead Ay-rabs."

They're poorly informed scared little rats.

I only have so much compassion to go around. I'm saving it up for Blue America.

Not one fucking complaint are they allowed, not one. When they bitch about gas prices, expensive heating bills, high prescription drug costs, or a relative dying in Afghanistan or Iraq, I am going to say suck it up you girlie men. You had all the facts about his incompetency and you still voted for him so shut the fuck up.

i just hope that al queda has the decency to leave the blue states alone. houston, dallas, & atlanta have plenty of tall buildings.

It is all I can do not to start screaming at total strangers or store clerks and say"How the fuck can you live with yourself for voting for that phony, lying motherfucker" I am disgusted and heartbroken at the ignorance and willingness to be duped that exists in this state- I can barely restrain myself from rear ending every car with a goddamn BC04 sticker. The pain is unbearable.

Chimp enablers can wallow in the fiery pit they've created.

I also had absolutely no pity for any of the Republicans affected by the hurricanes in ways that could have been helped through Federal help. You think you don't need the Federal Government and its programs? Fine, learn to swim, fucker.

Flying Duck said:

I am feeling especially vengeful these days.......
Sounds like a liberal missed his nap!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Flying Duck said:

I am feeling especially vengeful these days. I wouldn't mind seeing round-after-round of massive layoff announcements in the Blood States.

I'm tired, feeling somewhat burned out, and thinking to myself "if there are that many people who are that goddamn stupid, who want to live and wallow in their own poverty-born and military-state-bred filth just so that some minority or some gay person or women don't have rights, then fuck 'em. Let 'em wallow in their filth."

The 'Murican public gets what it deserves. Yup, you heard me right. WHATEVER it gets now, it deserves. DRAFT? They deserve it. POVERTY? They voted for it (unless they can find a way to find nourishment in their Bibles). More war? They want it. An end to Civil Liberties? They never cared about them before. Whatever happens, they can enjoy it. "Suck it up!", I'll say.

The filthy scum deserve every bit of what the little criminal is going to do to them. Unfortunately those of us who aren't responsible will have to suffer as well, but at least we can prepare ourselves as much as possible.

I hate those maggots with every fiber of my being. They're lower than the microscopic bacteria that exists in human feces. They are nothing more than brainwashed, bigoted perverters of true Christianity.

When the next 9/11 happens (and trust me, it will), violently killing thousands more people on American soil: well, you got what you wanted.

I hope every one of you motherfuckers gets your job outsourced and loses somebody you love in one of Bush's wars. And when you find yourself in desperate need of compassion, don't even think about coming to me. Because I'll just laugh in your fuckin' face, and I'll say:

"You didn't give a damn about your job on Election Day. All you cared about was voting for a man who'd keep the goddamned faggots from gettin' married!

"You didn't give a damn about your dead relative on Election Day. All you cared about was voting for a man who'll racially profile those fuckin' towelhead Ay-rabs."

They're poorly informed scared little rats.

I only have so much compassion to go around. I'm saving it up for Blue America.

Not one fucking complaint are they allowed, not one. When they bitch about gas prices, expensive heating bills, high prescription drug costs, or a relative dying in Afghanistan or Iraq, I am going to say suck it up you girlie men. You had all the facts about his incompetency and you still voted for him so shut the fuck up.

i just hope that al queda has the decency to leave the blue states alone. houston, dallas, & atlanta have plenty of tall buildings.

It is all I can do not to start screaming at total strangers or store clerks and say"How the fuck can you live with yourself for voting for that phony, lying motherfucker" I am disgusted and heartbroken at the ignorance and willingness to be duped that exists in this state- I can barely restrain myself from rear ending every car with a goddamn BC04 sticker. The pain is unbearable.

Chimp enablers can wallow in the fiery pit they've created.

I also had absolutely no pity for any of the Republicans affected by the hurricanes in ways that could have been helped through Federal help. You think you don't need the Federal Government and its programs? Fine, learn to swim, fucker.

And these are the people who are supposedly intelligent enough to rule the rest of us peons. I think my fav was this:

He cant even spell American. And this is intelligent? They talk about a draft? Who cares? If my country needs me id be more than willing to be drafted (Although if it came to that id probably volunteer first) Alot of Americans would. Just cause they dont care about anything but themselves doesnt mean the rest of us arent willing to fight for a higher more noble cause than ourselves.

Many of us arent worried about poverty because we are willinng to work our asses off to succeed in life. And even if we were in poverty, there is more to life than money. We still have family, friends, faith the ability to read and write and think for ourselves. We still have freedom to choose our destiny. Id trade all the money in the world if i could keep that.

War? We are going to have war whether we fight it or not. Al Queda wont stop fighting. So we either can choose to fight back or just let them kill us.

End to civil liberties? How so? abortion? gay marriage? they aint civil liberties? Ending the racist affirmative action? Im sure if they lived in the 1800s ending slavery would have been an end to civil liberties to them.

I think this is the big difference between Conservatives and liberals. Liberals thing without government they have nothing. Conservatives think that without government we have everything.

-Cp said:
Can you PLEASE start providing links?

Sorry, no direct links. The first post was just my synopsis of what I saw in there. The second was a list of comments I cherry-picked for their absurdity.

Flying Duck said:
Sorry, no direct links. The first post was just my synopsis of what I saw in there. The second was a list of comments I cherry-picked for their absurdity.

And the correlation was pretty damned direct, if you ask me. Funny stuff, Flying Duck!

nakedemperor said:
Why Bush won:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/opinion/03kris.html?incamp=article_popular_1

One problem is the yuppification of the Democratic Party. Thomas Frank, author of the best political book of the year, "What's the Matter With Kansas: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America," says that Democratic leaders have been so eager to win over suburban professionals that they have lost touch with blue-collar America.

I imagine there will be a great deal of liberal head scratching and "diagnosing" going on for the next few months. This paragraph of the NYT article comes closest to hitting the mark. The South and large parts of the midwest used to be the unassailable domain of Democrats. Matter of fact, southern states used to be referred to as the "solid South" because of their staunch block support of the Democratic party. Now, just the opposite is true, but Democrats have yet to reach any understanding of the mechanism which caused the change. The fact is that the values and concerns of folks in the South and midwest have remained much the same. The biggest change is that we have become an integrated society. Personally I believe that, contrary to conventional lib "wisdom", that there is far less racism in the South these days than there is in New York, Massachusetts or Washington state. So the truth is that the Democratic party, in their effort to be everything to everyone, abandoned the people in those "red" states, not the other way around. The values of Democrats no longer represent the values of the average American. Somehow Democrat thinking seems to center on what they can do do "sell" their philosophy to Americans. It never occurs to Democrats that they are the ones whose philosophies needs to undergo a transformation.

nakedemperor said:
Why Bush won:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/opinion/03kris.html?incamp=article_popular_1

"There is a very upper-middle-class flavor to liberalism, and that's just bound to rub average people the wrong way," Mr. Frank said. He notes that Republicans have used "culturally powerful but content-free issues" to connect to ordinary voters.

To put it another way, Democrats peddle issues, and Republicans sell values. Consider the four G's: God, guns, gays and grizzlies.

Again liberal arrogance clouds their thinking. They presume that those in the "red" states are all blue collar, lower middle class high school dropouts. The fact is, libs, we're one hell of a lot smarter than you. We are capable of rational thought and analysis and we can recognize a snake oil remedy when it is put before us.

Just as liberals cannot grasp the concept that character DOES matter, they cannot grasp the concept that red state voters see beyond the petty details of specific issues and look to broader horizons. We worry about things like ethics, morals, individual rights and the overall direction of the country. We demand that our leadership have character traits which embody our values. We are distressed to see the office of President of the United States disgraced by the likes of Clinton. We reject the "it's all good" philosophy of the likes of kerry. And we are smart enough to understand that kerry is simply a cheap opportunist, not a leader.

nakedemperor said:
"What we once thought - that people would vote in their economic self-interest - is not true, and we Democrats haven't figured out how to deal with that."

How about that? Imagine that anyone would vote in the best interest of the nation ahead of their own self-interest. Another concept lost on libs.

nakedemperor said:
Otherwise, the Democratic Party's efforts to improve the lives of working-class Americans in the long run will be blocked by the very people the Democrats aim to help.

And the final lie. Democrats see red state voters as suckers who need to be "sold" the party line. They see the electorate as knuckle-dragging, low-browed simians in need of being cared for by those with superior wisdom and intellect. Democrats view themselves as the moral and intellectual superiors of the "masses". Hence when the "masses" reject the Democrat wisdom, libs cannot even begin to comprehend the fact that they and not the "masses" are wrong. Libs then react in a resentful manner. That is why the posts found on the Democratic Underground are so vitriolic.

The lib attitude is "how DARE those low life reject the pearls we offer them?" Blinded by their disdain for those who rejected their party and their candidate, libs fail to see that THEY are the party which needs to do some soul-searching and self assessment. Democrats need to reject the influence of the fringe groups which have infested their party. Otherwise they will continue to be what they are today - a sad collection of various members of the lunatic fringe, totally unconnected with mainstream America.

A lot of blue collar guys I know are the most racist and homophobic people on earth. So let the dems have them!

"What we once thought - that people would vote in their economic self-interest - is not true, and we Democrats haven't figured out how to deal with that."

See, here's the base assumption that Dems have wrong. They think everyone will vote in their own self-interest, which is why they can't understand how so many blue collar guys in low terror risk areas voted Republican. Well, here's the thing. Some of us actually care about other people, so there.

Many of the planks in the Democratic Party platform rely on class division and ethnic disparity. As this country's citizens move away from racism and other forms of bigotry, it becomes more difficult for the Democrats to gain votes based soley on the have and have not scenario. Note that I am not saying that those problems have been solved (the whole gay issue is but the latest version) but we as a people are placing less importance on what someone looks like and more on what people do and how they act. Thus the apparent interest in character and morality in this most recent election.

Forum List

Back