Why Bush/Cheney were brave, heroic, brilliant, in 01-08 and preemptive defeat of Dems

You have to admit. This thread is "hilarious".

Republicans were thinking so far ahead, they sacificed thouslands of American soldiers and cripped tens of thousands to create another Iran.

Then, they worked to deny benefits to these soldiers so in the future, they can go to war against both Iran and the new Iran (which is called Iraq) and they would have plenty of money to pass out in no-bid contracts and make an even bigger fortune.

PolitiFact | Chris Matthews says Cheney got $34 million payday from Halliburton

Halliburton gave Dick Cheney a $34 million payout when he left the company to join the presidential ticket.

So, if you subtract the salary and bonus from the larger amount, voila -- you get $34 million and change. So Matthews is right.

Even funnier: An self-appointed intellectually superior liberal scolding conservatives......with more spelling errors than a Mississippi SAT.

But, you don't think presidents think ahead about policies they pass during their term? Has anyone thought about why the majority of the healthcare bill's crippling mandates do not begin until AFTER 2012? After all, 2012 is really important so someone....who could it be....who doesn't want the crippling effects of the bill to go into effect before 2012.

You're right. I forget to use "spellcheck". My bad.

Here is a link to the entire "Health Care" bill you are complaining about (all 2000 pages):

http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

I would be interested to know what part is "bad"?

(First, don't sweat it about spellcheck. It happens to all of us!)

Well, reading all 2,000 pages would make me more qualified to vote for it than any Democratic Congressman or the president.

But I'd say the worst part is going to be that any treatment a person recieves after the healthcare bill begins and that is paid for by their employers insurance will be counted as "taxable income".

Thus, if a person gets a bad injury or sickness, even on the job, and is hospitalized for say 2 weeks, they'll get a total medical bill of about $40,000. (My friend's wife just spent 6 days in at a total of $18,000 for a bad illness, shes all better now though). And the IRS will consider that $40,000, even if 100% paid by insurance, to be "taxable income" and you will recieve a tax bill for that income based on your tax rate. So, you'll get an extra $5,000 or so bill from the IRS on that medical insurance coverage.

That means an inner city person in poverty making under $15,000 a year who goes to the hospital for a bad injury or illness and gets a $20,000 bill that is paid by insurance will then pay................$2-3 thousand as taxable income??? Yeah, thats gonna work for everyone.

Love this thread. This is comedy for both parties. Anybody know what bucs does or what school he went to?

No, but I'm sure a short bus is involved somewhere.

I'm a professioinal liberal irritant. And I'm darn good at it.:eusa_angel:

And I got a PhD from Northern Libston University. Also known as "NoLib U". Outstanding univeristy.:eusa_angel:

Bucs you have a phd in what?
I've seen wingnuts on bush's nuts before, you seem to actually love the taste.

Bucs you have a phd in what?
I've seen wingnuts on bush's nuts before, you seem to actually love the taste.

I've got a PhD in Turning Right. Just like George Constanza...."I can't go left".

Lots of folks here need extra tutoring though. My work will never end.

That's what I thought. Being that Im left to guess. Walmart greeter or lawnmower repairman.

That's what I thought. Being that Im left to guess. Walmart greeter or lawnmower repairman.

If I told you what I've done in life, you wouldn't believe me. Thus, why bother? Does one's resume validate their opinion? If so, then you must think the millions of unemployed and poor people in this country hold opinions that are of less value than the rich CEO's of the world?

I can tell you what I've done, and where I went to school. If you really wanna know. But you'll say I'm lying. So, unless you really wanna know, lets just say I manage a 1 man riot.

Forum List

Back