Why bother fighting illegal immigration when they'll come in anyway .

Simple fact that totally wipes out your argument.

Illegal aliens have NO RIGHTS to be here. WE have protected legal rights and one of those rights is the right to keep and bear arms.

see the difference?

They do have some rights . Many come in legally and lose status .
when they lose status they become criminals
Why do you want foreign criminals running around?
Now THAT is a piece of logic ....

"If they lose status, they become criminals and we sure don't want criminals running around." Does the same logic apply to rapists, murderers, thieves?

So you think it's OK to have foreign criminals living in the US?
Frankly, that is the epitome of the stupid question.

You REMOVE foreign criminals - the reason for their criminality notwithstanding. If you get a speeding ticket, your card is revoked, and home you go. If your mother brought you here when you were 3, home you go. If you killed Kate Steinle, home you go. If you push drugs, home you go.
Too bad we don't do that isn't it?

Simple fact that totally wipes out your argument.

Illegal aliens have NO RIGHTS to be here. WE have protected legal rights and one of those rights is the right to keep and bear arms.

see the difference?

"If they lose status, they become criminals and we sure don't want criminals running around." Does the same logic apply to rapists, murderers, thieves?

You REMOVE foreign criminals - the reason for their criminality notwithstanding. If you get a speeding ticket, your card is revoked, and home you go. If your mother brought you here when you were 3, home you go. If you killed Kate Steinle, home you go. If you push drugs, home you go.

Speeding? Are you saying you think someone who is here legally should be deported if they get a speeding ticket?

Speeding? Are you saying you think someone who is here legally should be deported if they get a speeding ticket?

Stop playing ignorant you dumb fucktard. These are PEOPLES LIVES you're making fun of

Widow Slams Two-Year Sentence For Illegal Immigrant Who Killed Husband, Two Children

familtdestroyed_2.jpg

Last edited:

Stop playing ignorant you dumb fucktard. These are PEOPLES LIVES you're making fun of

Widow Slams Two-Year Sentence For Illegal Immigrant Who Killed Husband, Two Children

View attachment 153132

What are you talking about? I responded to another poster who seemed to be saying that any non-citizen who is found guilty of any crime, including speeding, should be deported. I was asking for clarification to see if that was, in fact, the intent of the post.

Your post has nothing to do with that. I neither mentioned driving without a license, nor criminally negligent homicide, which is the charge that Quintero-Rosales seemed to be charged with from my reading. Nor did I make fun of anyone.

In fact, from what I've been able to gather, the sentence had nothing to do with the politics of the judge nor the immigration status of the driver; according to a lawyer quoted in this article, it was "the prescribed maximum sentence for a type of offense of this nature." Widow: 'Justice system failed me' after driver sentenced in deadly Wylie crash

According to this article, he got the maximum sentence in a plea deal with prosecutors, and was also sentenced to a 2-year federal sentence for illegal re-entry into the country. 'Offensive': Widow blasts 2-year term for illegal immigrant who killed husband, 2 kids in crash | Crime | Dallas News

So please tell me, what about your post has to do with my question to the other poster, precisely?

building walls ? Drones at the border . What's the point ? If someone really wants to sneak it they will do it.

(Let's use the pro gun logic with other issues )

Very well. A gun ban would work.......on law abiding citizens. It would drastically decrease the amount of guns we have in this country. That would leave us with only the police and criminals that would have guns.

A wall would work. It would greatly decrease the amount of bad people coming into our country not willing to obey our laws. There are no good people coming over here illegally.

Any questions, feel free to respond.

building walls ? Drones at the border . What's the point ? If someone really wants to sneak it they will do it.

Why bother banning guns, we'll just get them at walmart?

Let me be perfectly clear .....

I think someone who is here illegally should be deported immediately upon being identified.

I think someone who is here illegally should be deported immediately upon being identified.

Thanks. When you mentioned "your card is revoked," it made me think Green Card. I got the impression you were saying legal immigrants should be deported if they speed. :rolleyes:

Very well. A gun ban would work.......on law abiding citizens. It would drastically decrease the amount of guns we have in this country. That would leave us with only the police and criminals that would have guns.

A wall would work. It would greatly decrease the amount of bad people coming into our country not willing to obey our laws. There are no good people coming over here illegally.

A wall would not work . Not in a cost benefit way. Not all illegals just walk across the southern border . And 40% come in legal and overstay . A wall does zero about that .

Better to expand immigration courts and agents .

A wall would not work . Not in a cost benefit way. Not all illegals just walk across the southern border . And 40% come in legal and overstay . A wall does zero about that .

Trump has done that as well. He added 25 more deportation courts and has plans on another 25.

We have less and less illegals crossing into the country because we finally have a President that is taking a serious stance on the issue. People are more fearful of coming here illegally, and I think that it will also have an effect on over-stays.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Thanks. When you mentioned "your card is revoked," it made me think Green Card. I got the impression you were saying legal immigrants should be deported if they speed. :rolleyes:
Nahh --- poor choice of words.

But, by your own admission, 60% of the illegals would be stopped. Sounds like a pretty obvious step forward for so little cost.

Forum List

Back