Why bother fighting illegal immigration when they'll come in anyway .

OP so desperate he doesn't know what to say anymore. Guess he doesn't know every other country has their immigration standard. But USA should have good immigration standard, yes. Build a wall, even more yes.
The OP has always been one of our village idiots. Like deanrd and ScienceRocks, we like to keep him feeling somewhat relevant through engagement.

I agree, which is why I don't support a border wall and think we need to make our immigration process easier not harder.

Obvious trolling aside, you're comparing two completely unrelated issues with different factors.
The last thing this country needs is more immigrants. We should just cut it off altogether.

Why have laws if some people are going to ignore them?
Why lock doors if some people will break a window?

Why shouldn't we be making it a little more difficult for people to enter this country illegally?

Why shouldn't we have laws keeping guns away from crazy and criminals ?

Define "crazy." I would agree that we should keep guns away from turds like you.

building walls ? Drones at the border . What's the point ? If someone really wants to sneak it they will do it.
Put sentry machine guns on the border instead of a wall. That would stop it.

See.

Guns ARE the answer to all the world's problems.
Opening public shooting ranges in problem areas could help.
My dad used to say we should eliminate food stamps and use the money to open shooting ranges for gang bangers. That way, so many innocent civilians wouldn't get hurt.
I've always been good with helping people in need. I'm also good with legal immigration.

As Dont Taz Me Bro touched on earlier, we really should be looking at our immigration process.
President Trump talked about the time it takes during his campaign. I'm sure it's something he's looking into.

I agree-- but probably disagree.

I agree that our immigration process needs to be reviewed. BUT - I also think it needs to be made more difficult and more stringent. Visas need to tougher, visitors need to be actively tracked (nothing wrong with requiring a visitor to report to a local police station every two weeks - nothing wrong with tracking devices in visas). Couple that with a concentrated clamp down on illegal immigration walking across the borders, and we finally would have control of our immigration.

We want immigrants - we need immigrants. But, we only need immigrants who will assimilate to our society, and provide a contribution to our country.
We need immigrants? Why?

See.

My dad used to say we should eliminate food stamps and use the money to open shooting ranges for gang bangers. That way, so many innocent civilians wouldn't get hurt.
I've always been good with helping people in need. I'm also good with legal immigration.

As Dont Taz Me Bro touched on earlier, we really should be looking at our immigration process.
President Trump talked about the time it takes during his campaign. I'm sure it's something he's looking into.

I agree that our immigration process needs to be reviewed. BUT - I also think it needs to be made more difficult and more stringent. Visas need to tougher, visitors need to be actively tracked (nothing wrong with requiring a visitor to report to a local police station every two weeks - nothing wrong with tracking devices in visas). Couple that with a concentrated clamp down on illegal immigration walking across the borders, and we finally would have control of our immigration.

We want immigrants - we need immigrants. But, we only need immigrants who will assimilate to our society, and provide a contribution to our country.
We need immigrants? Why?

Because we have a population unwilling to work ... who would rather live off the government.

gotta fight them damn mexicans, it gives the rw rednecks a reason to breathe ...

We need immigrants? Why?

Because we have a population unwilling to work ... who would rather live off the government.
Simple solution: cutoff their welfare.

We need immigrants? Why?

Simple solution: cutoff their welfare.
If you do that, their parents will have to work until they die.

I agree, which is why I don't support a border wall and think we need to make our immigration process easier not harder.

Obvious trolling aside, you're comparing two completely unrelated issues with different factors.

Not at all . That's the gun nut logic . Check any thread .

Don't say fighting illegal immigration doesn't harm law abiding citizens . Hispanic Americans get hassled . And land owners on the border have their property rights taken away .
Simple fact that totally wipes out your argument.

Illegal aliens have NO RIGHTS to be here. WE have protected legal rights and one of those rights is the right to keep and bear arms.

see the difference?

They do have some rights . Many come in legally and lose status .
when they lose status they become criminals
Why do you want foreign criminals running around?

building walls ? Drones at the border . What's the point ? If someone really wants to sneak it they will do it.

See.

We don't need immigrants at all....

Don't say fighting illegal immigration doesn't harm law abiding citizens . Hispanic Americans get hassled . And land owners on the border have their property rights taken away .

Illegal aliens have NO RIGHTS to be here. WE have protected legal rights and one of those rights is the right to keep and bear arms.

see the difference?

Now THAT is a piece of logic ....

"If they lose status, they become criminals and we sure don't want criminals running around." Does the same logic apply to rapists, murderers, thieves?

see the difference?

"If they lose status, they become criminals and we sure don't want criminals running around." Does the same logic apply to rapists, murderers, thieves?

So you think it's OK to have foreign criminals living in the US?

see the difference?

Losing status is not a crime .

see the difference?

Staying in the country afterwards is therefore any foreigner whose visa expires and who is still in this country is a criminal

see the difference?

It is if you don't leave.

see the difference?

Frankly, that is the epitome of the stupid question.

You REMOVE foreign criminals - the reason for their criminality notwithstanding. If you get a speeding ticket, your card is revoked, and home you go. If your mother brought you here when you were 3, home you go. If you killed Kate Steinle, home you go. If you push drugs, home you go.

see the difference?

Not having status and being in-country IS a crime, though.

Forum List

Back