Why bother climbing the wall? Just walk through it.

If the shitheads can afford the tools to cut through the border security then they don't need to be coming to the US to sign up for welfare, do they?

$300 saw, and you will need about 20 batteries to do it, and you haven't got through the concrete yet. Go ahead and prove yourself a fool!

You get two batteries. In full charge, it's going to have about a 20 minute charge for both. With the right blade or blades, you can take out a few feet of Bollards with it. I could cut a man sized crawl hole in about 15 seconds. If you can't, you must be one hell of a waste as a handyman. Go back to peddling those girl scout cookies and let real men do the real jobs.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I build electric vehicles from scratch. So I use one on a daily basis. And the metal I use is at least as strong as what is used in those security borders. In fact, when I get finished welding, heating, cooling, and more my metal is probably much stronger. My saw has no problem cutting through this metal at all. My metal is so strong that I go through a whole bunch of drill bits. So, I do know what I am talking about.

Now, about those Cookies you sell. Please put me down for the Chocolate Covered Mints. I'll take 4 boxes.
Do you fill you metal with concrete?

I had to remove some posts that were metal filled with cement. I cut the metal around the pole away using a Blow Torch and then kicked the pole with a forward snap kick. I had to make sure I dialed up the proper pressure though and didn't exert enough the first kick. On the second kick, the pole came down. I ruined my left cowboy boot. Blew the heel halfway off. Of course, a 20lb sledge would have worked better and wouldn't have cost me a new pair of Justines. Or I could do the same job today using the power saw I pictured with a good quality compound blade much faster. In case you are wondering, a Compound Blade is a mixture of teeth from both the bimetal blade and the Concrete Blade. Or it might be not as fine as one but more course than the other. It's not going to last very long. But it doesn't have to last very long. Just long enough for the job. This ain't Rocket Science, Bucky.
I'm sure the illegals don't have access to those tools, and if they did. Border security could stop them.
tenor-2.gif

You get two batteries. In full charge, it's going to have about a 20 minute charge for both. With the right blade or blades, you can take out a few feet of Bollards with it. I could cut a man sized crawl hole in about 15 seconds. If you can't, you must be one hell of a waste as a handyman. Go back to peddling those girl scout cookies and let real men do the real jobs.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I build electric vehicles from scratch. So I use one on a daily basis. And the metal I use is at least as strong as what is used in those security borders. In fact, when I get finished welding, heating, cooling, and more my metal is probably much stronger. My saw has no problem cutting through this metal at all. My metal is so strong that I go through a whole bunch of drill bits. So, I do know what I am talking about.

Now, about those Cookies you sell. Please put me down for the Chocolate Covered Mints. I'll take 4 boxes.
Do you fill you metal with concrete?

I had to remove some posts that were metal filled with cement. I cut the metal around the pole away using a Blow Torch and then kicked the pole with a forward snap kick. I had to make sure I dialed up the proper pressure though and didn't exert enough the first kick. On the second kick, the pole came down. I ruined my left cowboy boot. Blew the heel halfway off. Of course, a 20lb sledge would have worked better and wouldn't have cost me a new pair of Justines. Or I could do the same job today using the power saw I pictured with a good quality compound blade much faster. In case you are wondering, a Compound Blade is a mixture of teeth from both the bimetal blade and the Concrete Blade. Or it might be not as fine as one but more course than the other. It's not going to last very long. But it doesn't have to last very long. Just long enough for the job. This ain't Rocket Science, Bucky.
I'm sure the illegals don't have access to those tools, and if they did. Border security could stop them.
View attachment 284321

If I have access then they have access. Even though my Surname isn't Latin originated, I am sure that that has nothing to do with Jose being able to aquire

BTW, Harbor Freight ships to Mexico as well. Then there is Lowes, Home Depot, and a whole bunch of others that have stores in Mexico. You seem to believe that Mexico is a wasteland of just drug runners and drug fields with murderous mobs running around tearing up everything in sight. You have never been there or at least not extensively and are just showing your American Ignorance. I have visited my Brothers that retired from the Military and moved down there because they can live like Kings. They live in safe areas without the drug trafficking and murder rate. If they were in the States, with their income, they would be living in a high crime area in a studio apartment. But down there, they live in a 3 BR Hacienda with hot and cold running Maids. And they shop at Lowes and other places that you don't believe exist in Mexico.

Trump's silly fence has been shown to be a joke as far as climbing it, but why go to the trouble of climbing when you can just walk right through it? A simple homeowners saw was able to cut through the bars without any trouble. They didn't say what kind of saw, but I'll bet a dollar it was a reciprocating saw that is on sale right now for $19.99 at Harbor Freight.

View attachment 284140

I knows about saws. And that type of saw cannot cut through steel. That motor will burn out by the time it saw through 2 inches of the steel barrier. And plus you will go through 100's of blades. You'll need a circular saw that is meant to cut into steel. But the steel slats are too thick, that a thin small straight blades will will warp from the heat from the fiction . And they'll need lots of power. These cordless doesn't put out that much power to cut all the way through. The illegals will have to bring their own powerful gas powered generator with them to operate the circular saw. Cars with power inverters doesn't produce enough power for a long period. Inverters cannot even heat up a hot plate.

I am a welder. Those tubes were NOT cut with a saw. They were cut with an acetylene torch. Typical LIES from the liberal Left.

I didn't see much slag, but the steel could have been cut with a scarfing tip, and the concrete cut with a saw. That would have probably been quicker.

I am a welder. Those tubes were NOT cut with a saw. They were cut with an acetylene torch. Typical LIES from the liberal Left.

So what. You can use a Gas Torch or a Saw. Either one works just as well. The Torch is just quicker and would be my tool of choice. I have a small portable unit that retails from Lincoln for right around 300 bucks that is quite portable and could be used to cut the steel away in a matter of seconds. And a 20 lb sledge could make short work of the rest in a matter of a few swings. If it's timed just right and it's done with team work, a large enough opening could be opened up in less than a minute to drive a small truck through. Or if it's one person, in less than 20 seconds with a torch or an electric saw and that 20 lb sledge, a human sized crawl space could be opened up. Of course, a bucket of water will be needed to cool the metal down.

You are just picking nits.

That must make you real happy, Bulldog.
Obviously you don’t understand.

Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate doesn’t work; he’s spending billions of dollars – including misappropriated military funds – on something that won’t ‘secure’ the border.

There was a time when conservatives opposed wasteful government spending.

Forum List

Back