Why Blacks lose respect...

insein said:
Ok sagey that i find completely offensive that you not only cant understand the difference between a suicide bombber and a US soldiers self sacrifice but that you'd say the 2 are morally equivalent.

On the surface lets look at the 2. A US soldier is fighting along side his fellow americans, his friends. He would fight and die to protect his friends and his country. He protects the innocents, ALL innocents. He would not open fire on a crowd of people walking down the street, getting on a bus, going to a discotech, going to eat dinner, going shopping, going to school, etc. A terrorist has done so on almost EVERY occasion. In every reported instance of a suicide bomb, innocents have died. Soldiers have been killed but civilian casualties have been far greater. They target children, woman, men, dogs, doesnt matter who you are. The terrorists see you as an enemy of islam, especially if your a muslim not fighting the enemy, then you have become and easy target.

Dont ever compare the 2 again. ITs disrespectful.

My point is that the two are driven by what the participants consider to be moral, honorable and often religious beliefs. What was it I heard from one US commander.....that "our God" was more valid than theirs????? Both sides kill innocents, war is like that, quit trying to make it seem like any sort of sanity and quit trying to convince me that any of it is justifiable. These wars and those that are fighting them are being used for a greater "cause", no matter how it is represented, for control of the oil and the oil pipelines in the region. Even the polls are now showing a disapproval of both the war and how it is being handled. People are beginning to see thru the smoke screen.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
sagegirl said:
My point is that the two are driven by what the participants consider to be moral, honorable and often religious beliefs. What was it I heard from one US commander.....that "our God" was more valid than theirs????? Both sides kill innocents, war is like that, quit trying to make it seem like any sort of sanity and quit trying to convince me that any of it is justifiable. These wars and those that are fighting them are being used for a greater "cause", no matter how it is represented, for control of the oil and the oil pipelines in the region. Even the polls are now showing a disapproval of both the war and how it is being handled. People are beginning to see thru the smoke screen.

with you. Our soldiers bend over backwards not to kill innocents and the terrorist plan and execute just that. Pull your head outta your ass. Or, if you are waaayyyy lucky, someone like myself will bitchslap you into reality. Folks like you make me wanna kill my fellow citizens. STFU.

Forum List

Back