Why Black Voters Should Hate The Democrat Party

Please, the GOP has been leary of voting fraud by Democrats over the years in heavily black urban areas. Look at Philly, how many years did they have more votes than eligible voters? And the GOP just let it go.

The issue is voting fairness and truth, not denial of rights by voters.

Really, where is the history? I showed you Democrats did the exact same thing to blacks, and within the last few years.

Gee, I don't know... maybe it's in response to the 'why all blacks hate the republican party' thread? Or is that thread ok?

Hey, I haven't seen you lately. Hope you have a happy new year!!!

I think that these threads are presumptuous. It's impossible to lump a group of people together and think that they all share a single thought.

Well, it's not impossible in the literal sense. It's done a hundred times a day on these boards. Maybe you meant to imply absurd, in which case I agree.

Yes, and a few other things.

Gee, I don't know... maybe it's in response to the 'why all blacks hate the republican party' thread? Or is that thread ok?

Hey, I haven't seen you lately. Hope you have a happy new year!!!

I think that these threads are presumptuous. It's impossible to lump a group of people together and think that they all share a single thought.

Thanks, same to you.

Just for the record, I said the exact same thing as you did in the 'why blacks hate the republican party'. To me, people are individuals - their race, color or creed is irrelevant.

Absolutely!!!

and, while you worry about some unsubstantiated crap about denying blacks voting rights by the GOP, the Democrats have completely owned MASSIVE control of the House and Senate over the last 60 years. Over 70% in the Senate, and over 78% in the House. Never mind the massive monopoly on state and local governments by Democrats over the century. So with all this "supposed" vote denial BS by just the GOP, it had little bearing on stopping Democrats from complete ownership of our government and legislation across this nation for almost the last century.

In other words, your voting denial claims impacted nothing. Democrats have won time after time and have had massive ownership of the current state of your local, state and federal government with the exception of our military.

And in spite of Democrat ownership of our government, blacks as a people are still depressed, lack the opportunities, face massive unemployment, and massive incarceration from Democrat laws, and somehow the GOP is to blame?

I don't buy it.

How does posting quotes from 50-150 years ago impact how blacks should vote today?

precisely. the democratic party of today bears little resemblance to the party of a century ago... or even to the party of 50 years ago. Black Americans know this.

The republican author of this thread may think that blacks OUGHT to hate the democratic party, but, to his obvious chagrin, they feel exactly the opposite.

What is fun is to watch is when republicans try to twist and turn away from their OWN racism when they attempt to EXPLAIN that phenomenon.

What's changed? Nothing. The liberal elitists like Harry Reid will gain full support for his disgusting comments from government workers, unions, and anyone who feeds from the government trough.

What's changed? Nothing. The liberal elitists like Harry Reid will gain full support for his disgusting comments from government workers, unions, and anyone who feeds from the government trough.

what changed? ask the ghost of strom thurmond. if nothing had changed in the democratic party, why did he feel compelled to abandon the democratic party and run as a dixiecrat in '48?

you should go read a transcript of th keynote speech from the DNC of 1948... given by a young firebrand mayor of Minneapolis named Hubert Humphrey.

Last edited:
And the conservative elitists will continue to say they respect all races while their actions demonstrate the exact opposite.

Please, don't lecture US on how open and equitable the Right Wing is over the Left Wing.

Bullshit, pure and simple.

Reid made a statement that was true, or do you deny this?

As to the trough thingy, there are a lot of conservative gulping their share of swill.

Last edited:
Then why do blacks vote at a 95% rate for the democratic party?

I've answered that. Many blacks share the exact same conservative views and respect for God that many Republicans do, except blacks have not shared the same economic success as a whole. The Democrats have provided a few blacks with economic success working in government, at the expense of their people as a whole. And that is the issue that needs to be resolved for Republicans in my view, improve the economic opportunities for blacks and minorities.

And the conservative elitists will continue to say they respect all races while their actions demonstrate the exact opposite.

Wow, hit a nerve. Do you actually believe that? Explain.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Ya, that 's a real unicorn isn't it Democrat Vice President Joe Biden?

Reid and Biden sound like the Plantation Owners they are... Referring to their Constituency the way EVERYONE Knows they do...

:)

peace...

Hell, look at the overwhelming percentage of Democrats compared to Republicans who opposed the Civil Rights Act:

Fun game. Go to 270 to win and looking at the electoral college maps for 1956, 1960, 1964, and forward.

Since you won't do that, let me help you:

In 1956 the following Southern States were Democrat: AR, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC.

In 1960 the following Southern States were Democrat: AR, LA, TX, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC.

In 1964 the following Southern States were Republican: LA, MS, AL, GA, SC.

With the exception of 1968 (This block of states voted for Wallace), 1976 (This block of states voted for Carter, himself a Southerner), and 1992 (This block of states voted for Clinton, a Southerner), the block of states listed above flipped from "D" to "R" in 1964 and stayed "R" ever since.

Gee, what happened in 1964?

so this thread is what GOP hacks and right-wing nuts think will drive the voters back to them.....LOL.

Then why do blacks vote at a 95% rate for the democratic party?

I've answered that. Many blacks share the exact same conservative views and respect for God that many Republicans do, except blacks have not shared the same economic success as a whole. The Democrats have provided a few blacks with economic success working in government, at the expense of their people as a whole. And that is the issue that needs to be resolved for Republicans in my view, improve the economic opportunities for blacks and minorities.

that makes no sense. are you suggesting that 95% of blacks in America vote for democrats because the "democrats have provided a few blacks with economic success working in government"?

wtf?

so this thread is what GOP hacks and right-wing nuts think will drive the voters back to them.....LOL.

The Voters have already Turned... And if Barry Continues to Defy his Constituency, he will Lose his Job in 2012.

:)

peace...

black voters have already turned away from the democratic party?

got any polling data that would support that assertion?

Forum List

Back