Why Black Voters Are Rejecting Trump

Polling very badly among African Americans, the Republican tries new outreach—but DT's approach seems doomed to failure. Why Black Voters Are Rejecting Trump

I commend Trump for trying something at least new in the silly efforts by GOP to attract new black voters: “what have you to lose.” Yes, the comment is silly, but Trump is not afraid to look silly in his efforts to reach out. What would be better is if he should reach directly to the causes of black poverty and violence. The far right, showing a steady unworthiness to be included a government of free people, simply attacks the black race, and the black race will show the GOP it is unworthy of their vote.

14114794_10205651607808102_394241877225508175_o.jpg

Desegregation

BUSINESSES OWNED BY BLACKS STILL FIGHTING AN UPHILL BATTLE

And after eight years of having elected your Black messiah. What happened? Why hasn't he saved you like he promised?

How would he? With his magical powers of blackness?

Correct. He has only caused Black unemployment to increase. Now you want more of the same, and you call white folks uneducated? Whites may be uneducated but they are not stupid like you.

Polling very badly among African Americans, the Republican tries new outreach—but DT's approach seems doomed to failure. Why Black Voters Are Rejecting Trump

I commend Trump for trying something at least new in the silly efforts by GOP to attract new black voters: “what have you to lose.” Yes, the comment is silly, but Trump is not afraid to look silly in his efforts to reach out. What would be better is if he should reach directly to the causes of black poverty and violence. The far right, showing a steady unworthiness to be included a government of free people, simply attacks the black race, and the black race will show the GOP it is unworthy of their vote.

14114794_10205651607808102_394241877225508175_o.jpg

Desegregation

BUSINESSES OWNED BY BLACKS STILL FIGHTING AN UPHILL BATTLE

And after eight years of having elected your Black messiah. What happened? Why hasn't he saved you like he promised?

How would he? With his magical powers of blackness?

Correct. He has only caused Black unemployment to increase. Now you want more of the same, and you call white folks uneducated? Whites may be uneducated but they are not stupid like you.

How? With his magical powers of blackness?

Your deflection is noted.

Show me that 40% of blacks owned their own businesses in 1960.

Your post above demonstrates why blacks don't trust the Alt Right, period.

You can't read those three articles?

Common sense blows your mind don't it?
In other words, you fail and my OP wins.

Still upset with the facts, Jake the fake?
Keep trolling and rolling. You amuse me. Tell me why the blacks don't trust the Alt Right. You want to tell them what to do, as you have always thought it your right to do so. Those days ended over fifty years ago.

Keep trolling and rolling. You amuse me. Tell me why the blacks don't trust the Alt Right. You want to tell them what to do, as you have always thought it your right to do so. Those days ended over fifty years ago.

What are you yapping about?

I busted your ass calling the meme a lie.

When did you do that? From flat on your back when I busted your ass for the lying meme.

When did you do that? From flat on your back when I busted your ass for the lying meme.

14199247_1149193825126295_4531446820969090746_n.jpg

Blacks will still be lowlifes no matter who wins
^ Alt-Right

Alt-Stupid.... Just sayin... Blacks have been voting for Dems since the 1930's. Some day they hopefully will start to vote for someone who will actually help them to succeed instead of keeping them stuck on the plantation.

Forum List

Back