Why Benghazi Matters

So are you saying you have an independent source to back up what the OP is claiming?

You are missing the point. The point is one of logic. If someone was painting the target it means there was something there with the ability to fire. You don't paint the target until you are ready to fire because the laser is easily detected by the enemy and you will give up your position. In fact because the laser is tied into the firing system of the firing aircraft I don't even think you can paint the target without the aircraft being there (although i could be wrong on that).

Now you could argue that the reports that he was painting the target were false, but if those reports are true then there had to be something there with the ability to deliver ordinance.

This is complete and total bullshit. A laser designator is completely invisible and can only be detected by the proper sensing equipment.

I wish you assholes would stop making shit up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpY6670zhXo]Infrared light seen through a mobile phone's camera - YouTube[/ame]

Northrop Grumman's Ground Laser Target Designator (GLTD) II
Wavelength: 1.064 ìm​

No one's making anything up.

Now Obama is trying to say that he gave orders to Marines to protect themselves. BULLSHIT!!! This makes no sense considering General Ham was removed from his duties for ignoring orders to stand down.

The Marine who painted the target, clearly in anticipation of the drone striking the target, was killed and it's likely because he gave his position away when he pointed out the target with the laser.

So, we had people there on the ground and in the air and they were ready to go, but they were ordered to stand down.

It does no good for people to try and bring up Bush or Clinton ignoring intel for 9/11. This is about Obama knowing what was happening and not acting.

You, too. Stop making shit up. IF, and I say IF, a Marine was using a laser designator, it was not visible to the mortar team.

It certainly could have been if they'd had a cell phone with a camera. And try to find a cell phone without a camera these days.

Now Obama is trying to say that he gave orders to Marines to protect themselves. BULLSHIT!!! This makes no sense considering General Ham was removed from his duties for ignoring orders to stand down.

The Marine who painted the target, clearly in anticipation of the drone striking the target, was killed and it's likely because he gave his position away when he pointed out the target with the laser.

So, we had people there on the ground and in the air and they were ready to go, but they were ordered to stand down.

It does no good for people to try and bring up Bush or Clinton ignoring intel for 9/11. This is about Obama knowing what was happening and not acting.

You, too. Stop making shit up. IF, and I say IF, a Marine was using a laser designator, it was not visible to the mortar team.

It certainly could have been if they'd had a cell phone with a camera. And try to find a cell phone without a camera these days.

No, it couldn't. It isn't a TV remote, you braindead hick.

Laser designator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does support include
helping him with his cover-up?

alot of republicans still believe we found WMDs so I guess the answer is yes.

So you feel we should support Papa Obama in his cover-up?
Should we extend that to all Presidents?

I mean, in Nixon's case, no one died but surely
you would not want to support his attempts to cover up?

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Does support include
helping him with his cover-up?

Your President Obama is not covering anything up in the first place.

In the second place, Bush's intel was so thin that his own SOS bristled at some of it. Bush, himself, said there were no WMDs found.

My response was for your silly question.

20091021.jpg

Besides failing on the economy Obama lied and people died!

"Ambassador Chris Stevens is Dead and Al Qaeda is Alive!"

Proof: Obama Refused to Call Benghazi 'Terror,' CBS Covered Up
In an astonishing display of media malpractice, CBS News quietly released proof--two days before the election, far too late to reach the media and the public--that President Barack Obama lied to the public about the Benghazi attack, as well as about his later claim to have called the attack "terrorism" from the beginning.
CBS unveiled additional footage from its 60 Minutes interview with President Obama, conducted on Sep. 12 immediately after Obama had made his statement about the attacks in the Rose Garden, in which Obama quite clearly refuses to call the Benghazi an act of terror when asked a direct question by reporter Steve Kroft:

KROFT: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

OBAMA: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.​
CBS News held onto this footage for more than six weeks, failing to release it even when questions were raised during the Second Presidential Debate as to whether Obama had, in fact, referred to the Benghazi attack as an act of terror before blaming it falsely on demonstrations against an anti-Islamic video. The moderator, CNN's Candy Crowley, intervened on Obama's behalf, falsely declaring he had indeed called the attack an act of terror in his Rose Garden statement, and creating the impression that Romney was wrong.​

Your President Obama is not covering anything up in the first place.

In the second place, Bush's intel was so thin that his own SOS bristled at some of it. Bush, himself, said there were no WMDs found.

My response was for your silly question.
So where are you from Candy corn?

You gave it away........

The gravity of this incident is lost on the lame-brained.
There should be hell to pay.

The retarded Obama boot-lickers will never hold their little tin god responsible for anything.

Sad that the boot-lickers include the media.
Control the media control the mind.

I know half these souls. I had a run in with someone very early on this board over JD Roberts.

When this is all said and done sir no matter which way it plays out, I am going to nuke some old friends of mine.

They have pissed me off for the last time. I've had it with them.

The retarded Obama boot-lickers will never hold their little tin god responsible for anything.

I know half these souls. I had a run in with someone very early on this board over JD Roberts.

When this is all said and done sir no matter which way it plays out, I am going to nuke some old friends of mine.

Funny (or not so) that you bring that up. I've managed to alienate 4 good friends over the last two election cycles. Two couples that I'd known for 30 years. Why?

Because I refuse to debase myself to their convoluted way of thinking, and I stand my ground. They fucking go vapor lock on me and would rather dissolve decades of friendship than acknlowlege my possession of an opposing opinion.

Funny (or not so) that you bring that up. I've managed to alienate 4 good friends over the last two election cycles. Two couples that I'd known for 30 years. Why?

Because I refuse to debase myself to their convoluted way of thinking, and I stand my ground. They fucking go vapor lock on me and would rather dissolve decades of friendship than acknlowlege my possession of an opposing opinion.

image001.jpg

Then the rest of us better, no matter how today goes. I strongly believe that Romney will win today, but that doesn't let Obama off the hook. He should be prosecuted for Benghazi.
Certainly an independent investigation needs to be done. None of the usual Obama stonewalling and "I'm above the law" bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back