Why Benghazi Matters

That goes nowhere near what the OP is stating. Did you not read the two or are you intentionally trying to mislead?

No, I'm not, prove the OP wrong? Good luck

So I proved they had planes an hour away? Easily could have flown in and rescued the ambassador, so why didnt they?

Landing......where?

180px-Montgomery_Scott_enjoying_a_glass_of_Scotch.jpg

teleportation_0129.jpg

AC-130U Gunship was on-scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin refused to let it fire​

Written By: Bob
AC-130U Gunship was on-scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin refused to let it fire « Bob Owens
Oct• 26•12

This is treason.

A much more detailed confirmation from a Delta operator:

Having spent a good bit of time nursing a GLD (ground Laser Designator) in several garden spots around the world, something from the report jumped out at me.

One of the former SEALs was actively painting the target. That means that Specter WAS ON STATION! Probably an AC130U. A ground laser designator is not a briefing pointer laser. You do not “paint” a target until the weapons system/designator is synched; which means that the AC130 was on station.

Only two places could have called off the attack at that point; the WH situation command (based on POTUS direction) or AFRICOM commander based on information directly from the target area.

The designator will not work without the plane overhead.

[excerpt]

This may be the reason General Carter Ham was relieved of duty. He disobeyed presidential orders and sent assistance to those Americans in trouble.

Assuming this is true, you have to find out how was giving the orders.
If Obama knew about it, it's bad news for him.
If it was some right wing spook, Obama is in the clear.

So, who was giving the orders?

Only two men had the authority:

The President, and the AFRICOM commander, General Ham.

And Ham was relieved of duty during the attack. Why? No one's saying. But no support was sent. It's entirely believable Ham was ordering support to aid the State personnel under attack, then was relieved for doing so. It's impossible to claim he was relieved for withholding support, because no support was deployed after Ham was relieved.

This isn't call of duty. Firing with a 105mm howitzer from an AC130 into a crowd (armed and unarmed) around the consulate would create worse ramifications than Stevens' death.

I was on my way to post exactly the same thing. Despite what some people seem to think an AC-130 Spectre Gunship is not a sniper rifle. There was people running all over the place and smoke and I don't know what time of the day it was. Also there might have been other birds in the sky. But it is all so simple from the fox point of view.

(That thing has a 105 out the side? Holy s***! Those things are huge.)

If you don't know what Spectres are armed with, perhaps you should stop talking about them.

AC-130U Gunship was on-scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin refused to let it fire​

Written By: Bob
AC-130U Gunship was on-scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin refused to let it fire « Bob Owens
Oct• 26•12

This is treason.

A much more detailed confirmation from a Delta operator:

Having spent a good bit of time nursing a GLD (ground Laser Designator) in several garden spots around the world, something from the report jumped out at me.

One of the former SEALs was actively painting the target. That means that Specter WAS ON STATION! Probably an AC130U. A ground laser designator is not a briefing pointer laser. You do not “paint” a target until the weapons system/designator is synched; which means that the AC130 was on station.

Only two places could have called off the attack at that point; the WH situation command (based on POTUS direction) or AFRICOM commander based on information directly from the target area.

The designator will not work without the plane overhead.

[excerpt]

This may be the reason General Carter Ham was relieved of duty. He disobeyed presidential orders and sent assistance to those Americans in trouble.

Assuming this is true, you have to find out how was giving the orders.
If Obama knew about it, it's bad news for him.
If it was some right wing spook, Obama is in the clear.

So, who was giving the orders?

And Ham was relieved of duty during the attack. Why? No one's saying. But no support was sent. It's entirely believable Ham was ordering support to aid the State personnel under attack, then was relieved for doing so. It's impossible to claim he was relieved for withholding support, because no support was deployed after Ham was relieved.

I have no doubt thats exactly what happened. Ham was going to send help and was relieved by the assholes in charge.

Hey. Whats 4 dead Americans as long as the Libyans are happy.

I mean. Hey. We wouldn't want to kill anyone attacking on US soil, i.e. the consulate. God forbid we actually defend the place with live ammo. Hell we might kill some Libyans in the process.

Just an unintended consequence that 4 Americans are dead after a seven hour fight for their lives.

Hope those who orchestrated this rot in hell.

Last edited:
This isn't call of duty. Firing with a 105mm howitzer from an AC130 into a crowd (armed and unarmed) around the consulate would create worse ramifications than Stevens' death.

Good thing they have a 30-mm Gatling gun on board, huh?

Which, I'd think by virtue of being a Gatling Gun...is even less accurate then the Howitzer.
Perhaps you should stop trying to think. You're not very good at it.

Howitzer rounds explode. 30-mm rounds don't.

claudette, your a bumbling fool. you need to just shut your mouth, cause you sound retarted

Which, I'd think by virtue of being a Gatling Gun...is even less accurate then the Howitzer.

Don't mean to correct you, however the C-130 is equipt with a 20mm Gatling, 40mm Bofors, and the 105mm Howizter. They are also fitted with Guided Designated Laser (GDL) along with other computerized equipment to pin point their directed fire. (Please prove me wrong.)

And did we know where the friendlies were and who was alive. Line of sight ends at brick walls but a 30-mm round will got through brick walls hardly slowing down. Use your freakin' head for a moment here.

wait.. he was relieved DURING the actual attack? Not after, but in the middle of?

Don't mean to correct you, however the C-130 is equipt with a 20mm Gatling, 40mm Bofors, and the 105mm Howizter. They are also fitted with Guided Designated Laser (GDL) along with other computerized equipment to pin point their directed fire. (Please prove me wrong.)

The AC-130U uses a 25mm GAU-12 Equalizer, earlier models used the 20mm. Gatling guns are still less accurate then out-and-out artillery pieces- which the Howitzer is. I'm not saying it's like closing your eyes and throwing rocks at a pond or anything. Just saying when your throwing lead into a civilian populated area...you want the utmost accuracy and a Gatling gun isn't that when compared to the bigger Howitzer...or the Bofors even.

And did we know where the friendlies were and who was alive. Line of sight ends at brick walls but a 30-mm round will got through brick walls hardly slowing down. Use your freakin' head for a moment here.

Hmm, from what I understand the defenders on the ground were looking to take out the mortar position. That's what killed the two Seal Team members.

Forum List

Back