Why being concerned about the environment is a waste of time

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Industrial civilization means using debt to extract enormous amounts of materials from the earth, every single day. That is how our system operates. It can only grow or die, there is no in between, there is no sustainability.

Every single one of us is dependent upon this process, getting as much as we can from the earth and burning it up as fast as possible.

Now that you've been red pilled, you can understand that recycling, alternative energy, doing something about global warming, etc. is a waste of time. You've been conned by the corporations, who use this as marketing in order to appear responsible.

This is the correct course of action to take: make as much money as you possibly can, and spend as much as you possibly can. Consume as though there is no tomorrow, because there isn't.

Industrial civilization means using debt to extract enormous amounts of materials from the earth, every single day. That is how our system operates. It can only grow or die, there is no in between, there is no sustainability.

Every single one of us is dependent upon this process, getting as much as we can from the earth and burning it up as fast as possible.

Now that you've been red pilled, you can understand that recycling, alternative energy, doing something about global warming, etc. is a waste of time. You've been conned by the corporations, who use this as marketing in order to appear responsible.

This is the correct course of action to take: make as much money as you possibly can, and spend as much as you possibly can. Consume as though there is no tomorrow, because there isn't.

Have you ever been to China?

Industrial civilization means using debt to extract enormous amounts of materials from the earth, every single day. That is how our system operates. It can only grow or die, there is no in between, there is no sustainability

You have several falsehoods here. The extraction of resources does not require debt and the point is irrelevant to anything else you note. That portion of material extracted involved in the production of energy, fossil fuels, CAN be replaced with energy sources not based on extracted materials. The magnitude of our needs is proportional to our population and the amount of energy and materials each individual require. Those are both controllable parameters. Let me correct my premise. You have nothing but falsehoods here.

Here's the thing.

There will be another ice age so chances are more people will die from that than will from global warming

Global Warming vs. the Next Ice Age

But even that warming will not stave off the eventual return of huge glaciers, because ice ages last for millennia and fossil fuels will not.In about 300 years, all available fossil fuels may well have been consumed.Over the following centuries, excess carbon dioxide will naturally dissolve into the oceans or get trapped by the formation of carbonate minerals. Such processes won’t be offset by the industrial emissions we see today, and atmospheric carbon dioxide will slowly decline toward preindustrial levels. In about 2,000 years, when the types of planetary motions that can induce polar cooling start to coincide again, the current warming trend will be a distant memory.

But even the one two punch of warming then glaciation won't kill us all off but the imminent collision of the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies certainly will

[QUOTE="Skull Pilot, post: 15324461, member: 7407"
In about 300 years, all available fossil fuels may well have been consumed.Over the following centuries, excess carbon dioxide will naturally dissolve into the oceans or get trapped by the formation of carbonate minerals. Such processes won’t be offset by the industrial emissions we see today, and atmospheric carbon dioxide will slowly decline toward preindustrial levels.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by "Such processes won't be offset by the industrial emissions we see today"?

And what do you think conditions on Earth will be like if we were to continue to produce CO2 at the growing rate we are today, for another 300 years? We would almost undoubtedly produce a major extinction event of marine species. That would lead to massive extinctions on land. Humans would starve wholesale.

And you think we shouldn't worry about it? My, you're a bright one.

[QUOTE="Skull Pilot, post: 15324461, member: 7407"
In about 300 years, all available fossil fuels may well have been consumed.Over the following centuries, excess carbon dioxide will naturally dissolve into the oceans or get trapped by the formation of carbonate minerals. Such processes won’t be offset by the industrial emissions we see today, and atmospheric carbon dioxide will slowly decline toward preindustrial levels.

What do you mean by "Such processes won't be offset by the industrial emissions we see today"?

And what do you think conditions on Earth will be like if we were to continue to produce CO2 at the growing rate we are today, for another 300 years? We would almost undoubtedly produce a major extinction event of marine species. That would lead to massive extinctions on land. Humans would starve wholesale.

And you think we shouldn't worry about it? My, you're a bright one.[/QUOTE]

That is all speculation. Very few if any of the catastrophic predictions about the global warming have come to pass. What I have laid out will actually happen.

And in this country at least we have reduced emissions and will continue to do so but tell me how will you force other countries to do the same?

Industrial civilization means using debt to extract enormous amounts of materials from the earth, every single day. That is how our system operates. It can only grow or die, there is no in between, there is no sustainability

You have several falsehoods here. The extraction of resources does not require debt and the point is irrelevant to anything else you note. That portion of material extracted involved in the production of energy, fossil fuels, CAN be replaced with energy sources not based on extracted materials. The magnitude of our needs is proportional to our population and the amount of energy and materials each individual require. Those are both controllable parameters. Let me correct my premise. You have nothing but falsehoods here.

you're going to do business in $, but all $ is debt; there is no way to do industry without it.

I can trade carbon futures for goat hides. Who cares? Your only desire here is to bring in a term with negative connotations. As I noted, you make no further discussion of the point. What relevance does it have for the thread subject?

None.

New Topics

Forum List

Back