Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION of families, in case THE Beast still have time

Apr 6, 2009
Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION of their families, in case THE Beast still have time to VASSASSINATE YOU
June 2, 2009: After weeks of "swine"-Flu "cases" intentionally staged as grotesque (1), Keiji Fukuda, Illuminati's head of World "Health" Organization, announces "we are shortly before stage 6". (2)

Why YOU (3) will accept VASSACCINATION of children and parents, while Illuminati VASSASSINATE YOU
Of course all reasons are a consequence that YOU carry the Mark of the BEAST, that YOU formally ACCEPTED it on November 2, 2004 in the US or in the EU a few days earlier, October 2004. (4)

But what exactly are those reasons? For a start:
1. You accepted genocide of your own people. Reminder: since 2000 alone in the US more than 4 million "unproductive" were murdered in hospitals and homes. (5)

Notes
(1) Reminder: telling as openly as possible to the sheep that they are going to be slaughtered becomes one of the goals of the illuminati religion in illuminati overtime.

(2) Using the double talk technique, the illuminati let the sheeple know what stage 6 will be (compulsory "vaccination"), without telling it explicitly.
Example: "French Government - Forced Vaccination against A/H1N1 ", from today:

(3) The Beasts, not to be confused with THE BEAST

(4) ...

(5) Like during Hitler, nobody wanted to see it. But this time genocide (other than the unborn) begun with a much broader segment of the population, the largest share is not an ethnic minority but actually part of the ethnic majority.

LINKS:
Google "Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION"

what the fucking hell are you going on about? hell i am not even high and dont understand what you are babbling on about....and plus i dont think i care for your ass to begin with...

and what the hell did we all do on nov 2, 2004?

and what the fuck is your damned agenda?

what the fucking hell are you going on about? hell i am not even high and dont understand what you are babbling on about....and plus i dont think i care for your ass to begin with...

Thanks for that, I was wondering if I'd lost my powers. LOL!

He's vacillating...just doesn't know how to spell it. :eusa_eh:

One cannot get high enough on drugs to make sense of this sort of rubbish, Stroll.

For that one needs to get stoned on religion.

beast.jpg

Beast-1.jpg

Belle-and-the-Beast-beauty-and-the-.jpg

Hi Strolling:

My recent Update/Warning Post about the coming FEMA Exercises starting July 27, 2009 is here. Everything will make more sense when you begin seeing Foreign Troops (pic and pic and pic) setting up Quarantine Perimeters, Road Blocks and Checkpoints around the major US Metropolitan Areas.

The confusing OP message is saying not to take the Vaccine (my Update post).

GL,

Terral

I just came across this post randomly.. I wonder if these crazy conspiracy nuts ever look back like "oh, wait, that bullshit I spewed never happened. Maybe I AM crazy.."

Hi Strolling:

My recent Update/Warning Post about the coming FEMA Exercises starting July 27, 2009 is here. Everything will make more sense when you begin seeing Foreign Troops (pic and pic and pic) setting up Quarantine Perimeters, Road Blocks and Checkpoints around the major US Metropolitan Areas.

The confusing OP message is saying not to take the Vaccine (my Update post).

GL,

Terral

Bloody hell, I never read that in the news...have the major USA cities been quarantined since 2009?!!!!!

Forum List

Back