Why Barack Obama Will Lose (Badly) in November

Why Barack Obama Will Lose (Badly) in November​

KEVIN DANIELSEN, AUGUST 27, 2012

In 2008, Ohio was decisively won by the young and hip, Barack Obama. But, now that the man has seemingly lost his ‘cool appeal’, he is in a dead heat with his arch rival, Mitt Romney. A recent poll from the Columbus Dispatch shows that Mitt and Barack are running at equal 45%’s.

For a president with such staunch and enthusiastic support, he has certainly come a long way down from his Greek-Godlike introduction before his first term. In fact, it appears that Barack Obama is going through the agonizing process of watching Ohio (and the rest of the nation) reject him and his policies. How so? Consider the facts:

A few years ago, a USA Today article put Barack Obama at a whopping 51.2%, while John McCain floundered at 47.2%; and a 4-point lead means a 200,000 vote spread in Ohio. That poll was from August of 2008 …today?

For the record, Republican Mitt Romney holds a “lead” of 0.22 percentage point over President Barack Obama. That’s a mere 2 votes out of more than 1,730 cast for president in the mail poll. [The Columbus Dispatch]“

On the national level, by August of 2008, Obama enjoyed a 51%-40% lead over McCain, according to [this tracker] from the New York Times.

Also, according to Gallup, anytime a president dips below 50% in the job approval poll, that president loses the next election. Obama is at 45%. The driving factor? ‘It’s the economy, stupid’ …an issue that has Obama at 36%.

Read on...

Obama built his support on good feelings and slick marketing, but that house of cards is quickly toppling from its base; pushed by the nasty gust of reality. The only thing that the Obama campaign can do is point fingers at fictitious stories of Romney’s dodging taxes and holding ‘extreme positions’ (positions that the American people just so happen to support), as he has no other ground on which to stand.

laugh harder - YouTube

And it just keeps getting better for Romney.

I'm just jumping with glee, and it's really hard to wait until November. Riling up the already suicidal libroids over their boi king messiah's defeat is going to be SWEET.

Polls

President Obama 4.0...........7 polls, Obama leading in 6, one tied

President Obama 265 ............. Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado................................President Obama 2.5 ..............8 polls, Obama leading 7

Florida...................................Presiden t Obama 3.1.............11 polls, Obama leading in 9

Iowa......................................Presiden t Obama 4.7..............4 polls, Obama leading in 3

Nevada...................................President Obama 4.2...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

New Hampshire.......................President Obama 1.0...............3 polls, Obama leading in 2

North Carolina.........................President Obama 1.0...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

Virgina...................................Presiden t Obama 4.5................7 polls, Obama leading in all

Reality is biting the 'Conservatives' in the ass.

What a difference a month and 47% make, huh? Throw a stupid remark about Libya in there and sprinkle a little talking chair and you have a recipe for DISASTER...

Add in "the middle class represents people earning $200,000 to $250,000, maybe less", and you have a man percieved as totally out of touch with the majority of Americans.

In my opinion- This will not be a blow-out election. This is going to be a very close election. I still believe that Romney will win, but it will not be easy. I think the momentum will start to swing in his favor in the coming weeks. Especially after the debates

Romney should get a nice bump from the debates. Why? Here are 2 good reasons.
Firstly, Obama's actual record is so weak on foreign policy, the economy, and leadership that all Mitt really needs to do is not screw up too badly and keep the focus on Obama actual record.
Secondly, expectations for Romney are so low that he should have no problem meeting or exceeding them- the media palace guards have done such a great job besmirching Romney that it will not backfire on them.

Obama, by contrast, is hailed by his slobbering sycophants as the second coming of Daniel Webster!! A master debater! A gifted, luscious orator that melts audiences with the sheer power and magic of his words!!! The bar has been set very high for Obama and he's going to be asked some hard questions....unfortunately for him his teleprompter won't be there to help him. ......:popcorn:

40 days......:clap2:

At least 300 electorial votes for President Obama. And, if Romney and Ryan continue to make idiotic statements, maybe 400 electorial votes. All the tossup states are going for Obama, and Romney's support in the states that lean toward him is eroding.

As for the debates, we will all see, won't we. Have you considered the effects if Obama and Biden blow Romney and Ryan out of the water? Romney has everything to lose, and only little to gain from the debates.

In my opinion- This will not be a blow-out election. This is going to be a very close election. I still believe that Romney will win, but it will not be easy. I think the momentum will start to swing in his favor in the coming weeks. Especially after the debates

Firstly, Obama's actual record is so weak on foreign policy, the economy, and leadership that all Mitt really needs to do is not screw up too badly and keep the focus on Obama actual record.
Secondly, expectations for Romney are so low that he should have no problem meeting or exceeding them- the media palace guards have done such a great job besmirching Romney that it will not backfire on them.

Obama, by contrast, is hailed by his slobbering sycophants as the second coming of Daniel Webster!! A master debater! A gifted, luscious orator that melts audiences with the sheer power and magic of his words!!! The bar has been set very high for Obama and he's going to be asked some hard questions....unfortunately for him his teleprompter won't be there to help him. ......:popcorn:

At least 300 electorial votes for President Obama. And, if Romney and Ryan continue to make idiotic statements, maybe 400 electorial votes. All the tossup states are going for Obama, and Romney's support in the states that lean toward him is eroding.

As for the debates, we will all see, won't we. Have you considered the effects if Obama and Biden blow Romney and Ryan out of the water? Romney has everything to lose, and only little to gain from the debates.

I think you're going to look awfully foolish in 41 days......

But it really doesn't matter, you always look like a fool!

:lol:

Whatever. Zander, if President Obama wins by more than 300 electorial votes on 6Nov12, I will remind you of this post every time I see you post. A promise.

Whatever. Zander, if President Obama wins by more than 300 electorial votes on 6Nov12, I will remind you of this post every time I see you post. A promise.

You really need to get a life.....

You really need to get a life.....

Really? You are posting here, also. :lol:

See you 7Nov12.

Forum List

Back