Why Barack Obama Will Lose (Badly) in November

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Why Barack Obama Will Lose (Badly) in November​

KEVIN DANIELSEN, AUGUST 27, 2012

In 2008, Ohio was decisively won by the young and hip, Barack Obama. But, now that the man has seemingly lost his ‘cool appeal’, he is in a dead heat with his arch rival, Mitt Romney. A recent poll from the Columbus Dispatch shows that Mitt and Barack are running at equal 45%’s.

For a president with such staunch and enthusiastic support, he has certainly come a long way down from his Greek-Godlike introduction before his first term. In fact, it appears that Barack Obama is going through the agonizing process of watching Ohio (and the rest of the nation) reject him and his policies. How so? Consider the facts:

A few years ago, a USA Today article put Barack Obama at a whopping 51.2%, while John McCain floundered at 47.2%; and a 4-point lead means a 200,000 vote spread in Ohio. That poll was from August of 2008 …today?

For the record, Republican Mitt Romney holds a “lead” of 0.22 percentage point over President Barack Obama. That’s a mere 2 votes out of more than 1,730 cast for president in the mail poll. [The Columbus Dispatch]“

On the national level, by August of 2008, Obama enjoyed a 51%-40% lead over McCain, according to [this tracker] from the New York Times.

Also, according to Gallup, anytime a president dips below 50% in the job approval poll, that president loses the next election. Obama is at 45%. The driving factor? ‘It’s the economy, stupid’ …an issue that has Obama at 36%.

Read on...

Obama built his support on good feelings and slick marketing, but that house of cards is quickly toppling from its base; pushed by the nasty gust of reality. The only thing that the Obama campaign can do is point fingers at fictitious stories of Romney’s dodging taxes and holding ‘extreme positions’ (positions that the American people just so happen to support), as he has no other ground on which to stand.

Last edited:
And it just keeps getting better for Romney.

I'm just jumping with glee, and it's really hard to wait until November. Riling up the already suicidal libroids over their boi king messiah's defeat is going to be SWEET.

Last edited:

I'm just jumping with glee, and it's really hard to wait until November. Riling up the already suicidal libroids over their boi king messiah's defeat is going to be SWEET.

Im optimistic too, but we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. We need to get the ground game to work.

Im optimistic too, but we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch. We need to get the ground game to work.

"My oh my...........I so want to join this 007 fella in his glee.....but I know better. I know Mitt is in deep shit.......but I could NEVER say that. No....no.....no.....no. Instead, I will offer a calm voice......suggesting that we don"t get too confident and make sure we work the ground game right up to election night"

Ha ha ha.........ha ha.

"My oh my...........I so want to join this 007 fella in his glee.....but I know better. I know Mitt is in deep shit.......but I could NEVER say that. No....no.....no.....no. Instead, I will offer a calm voice......suggesting that we don"t get too confident and make sure we work the ground game right up to election night"

Ha ha ha.........ha ha.

Laugh it up chief... 'cause you know the cryin' ain't far off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUa_G1h3pw]Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe - YouTube[/ame]

I thought it was going to be tight.

But it looks as if Obama going to do much better against Romney then he did against McCain. Remember McCain? He beat Romney too.

But it looks as if Obama going to do much better against Romney then he did against McCain. Remember McCain? He beat Romney too.

Dream on.

Just out of curiosity, why do you guys think it's going to be so easy for Obama? Last time I checked his record sucks and it amazes me that you somehow think he's a great leader.

Dream on.

Just out of curiosity, why do you guys think it's going to be so easy for Obama? Last time I checked his record sucks and it amazes me that you somehow think he's a great leader.

Check again. This time, do so objectively.

Damn, this has been a horrible month for Romney

Up till labor day he was slowly chipping away. After the conventions and 47%, his world fell apart. Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin went solid Obama and today Ohio went from swing state to Obama......looks like Virginia will be next

Dream on.

He's been a good President. Not a Great President.

The record speaks for itself.

The reason it is going to be so easy for the President is because of both his record as well as the incredibly weak opponent that the Republicans nominated.

I will say this though, the Electoral College is the only reason that the Democrats are able to win Presidential elections. If it were a straight popular vote; there would be no President Obama.

Dream on.

Cause his record doesn't suck..and he's turning out to be a great leader.

:cool:

Dream on.

He's been a good President. Not a Great President.

The record speaks for itself.

The reason it is going to be so easy for the President is because of both his record as well as the incredibly weak opponent that the Republicans nominated.

I will say this though, the Electoral College is the only reason that the Democrats are able to win Presidential elections. If it were a straight popular vote; there would be no President Obama.

Actually given the scope of the financial calamity..he's been a great President.

It's just not something that going to be understood by most people for a good amount of time.

SEE: Clinton.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back