Why aren't you morons watching

I thought it was funny towards the end of the Speech when he pumped his fist in the air and said "I fooled you bitches, Black Power, Black Power!"

Sorry its a slow in the office right now!

:rolleyes: If he'd just let Roberts finish it without saying anything you'd be all over him as well. Jeesh! You cons are really guzzling sour grapes. Maybe it's time to switch to beer...four or eight years of bad whine isn't going to be pretty. :lol:

Heh, yeah, let's assume some more shit.

If he'd have come out wearing a gray suit, I'd probably have made a thread about that and called him tacky.

Hey, and if he'd have smiled more while he was speaking, I'd probably have made a thread about it and said he had a hidden agenda that was causing him to laugh on the inside.

BTW, my grapes would have been just as sour as yours, had McCain been up there. You know where I stood on this election. My grapes went sour back in February :D

I thought it was funny towards the end of the Speech when he pumped his fist in the air and said "I fooled you bitches, Black Power, Black Power!"

Sorry its a slow in the office right now!

ah no i caught that...isn't that when most of the white woman in the audience give those uncontrollable moans of ecstasy?

Oh I understand that ....you would have to have some self respect before you could respect others.

Having self respect and high self esteem made you seem all the more insignificant and lacking in all departments.:lol:

Having self respect and high self esteem made you seem all the more insignificant and lacking in all departments.:lol:

O gosh, how ever did I make it to adulthood without the benefit of your wisdom and guidance????

Even your insults are inadequate.

:rolleyes: If he'd just let Roberts finish it without saying anything you'd be all over him as well. Jeesh! You cons are really guzzling sour grapes. Maybe it's time to switch to beer...four or eight years of bad whine isn't going to be pretty. :lol:

*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*
got yer groove back, eh?

Heh, yeah, let's assume some more shit.

If he'd have come out wearing a gray suit, I'd probably have made a thread about that and called him tacky.

Hey, and if he'd have smiled more while he was speaking, I'd probably have made a thread about it and said he had a hidden agenda that was causing him to laugh on the inside.

BTW, my grapes would have been just as sour as yours, had McCain been up there. You know where I stood on this election. My grapes went sour back in February :D
:lol: I don't think you're that bad, but if he'd just stood their and said nothing until Roberts finished reciting the oath you'd certainly have made a post about that. And rightly so.

O gosh, how ever did I make it to adulthood without the benefit of your wisdom and guidance????

Even your insults are inadequate.

You are way too sensitive, you see insults?

The poet sucked, the preacher was an asshole, and Barry officially started his campaign to become President in 2012......... nothing to waste time on, mine was better spent making history myself by taking a nice dump and historically flushing it down the toilet.......... I guess I do have something in common with barry.

:lol: I don't think you're that bad, but if he'd just stood their and said nothing until Roberts finished reciting the oath you'd certainly have made a post about that. And rightly so.

Upon perusing that link you posted about the flub, I noticed someone's comment that is actually very interesting.

And I feel like I need to make a post about it :D :lol:

Obama said in his speech that 44 Americans have taken the oath, but Grover Cleveland was president during two non-consecutive terms, so technically only 43 Americans have taken the oath.

I didn't even catch that.

2 flubs so far. He's already chipping away at Bush's record :lol:

Roomy, order another beer and rest yourself.
'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'...

What does humble pie taste like Lycurgus?:lol::lol::lol:

Obama said in his speech that 44 Americans have taken the oath, but Grover Cleveland was president during two non-consecutive terms, so technically only 43 Americans have taken the oath.
Even worse, rumor has it that he isn't really an American.

Forum List

Back