Why aren't you morons watching

And you are behaving exactly as I knew you would, you only ever let yourself down in that regard.

Gosh, I am sooo sorry to be such a disappointment to you....after all, your opinion means everything to me....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a fantastic day for Blacks in America and therefore a fantastic day for America, you should be slapping yourselves on the back.

Wrong. Roberts recited it incorrectly and Obama allowed him time to correct it.

Are you this dumb in real life?

:eusa_whistle:

You obviously didn't see where Obama slipped up as well. I rewound the DVR 3 times to watch it, and they both screwed up. I don't really care about Roberts' screw up, he's not going to be the next president.

Don't get your panties all twisted up Rav. I wish the president well. Just wanted to point out what a fuck-up that was, during such an important moment.

Gosh, I am sooo sorry to be such a disappointment to you....after all, your opinion means everything to me....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Good, because when you listen, you learn, assuming you have the capacity?:lol:

Good, because when you listen, you learn, assuming you have the capacity?:lol:

Yeah...you should try that! "Listening to Roomy" is high on my list of things to do someday. It will probably happen just about the time ALzheimers kicks in.

You forget Roomy, I hae been here since before you joined this board. You lost my respect a long, long time ago. I must admit that you are providing me some light entertainment today, however. That's a plus for you in my book.

Yeah...you should try that! "Listening to Roomy" is high on my list of things to do someday. It will probably happen just about the time ALzheimers kicks in.

You forget Roomy, I hae been here since before you joined this board. You lost my respect a long, long time ago. I must admit that you are providing me some light entertainment today, however. That's a plus for you in my book.

You have me beat because I never had any respect for you:lol:

You obviously didn't see where Obama slipped up as well. I rewound the DVR 3 times to watch it, and they both screwed up. I don't really care about Roberts' screw up, he's not going to be the next president.

luckily i don't carry about the views of someone so stupid.

yes...why would it matter if the person giving the oath screwed it up...it's not like they have an important job.

:lol::lol:

lol, anyone that can rewind a DVR must be a genius.

About that oath flub - First Read - msnbc.com

Ok, let's try this again so you understand where I'm coming from.

I realize Roberts flubbed the recital, but Obama made it no easier on him by jumping in prematurely. They both get a fail as far as I'm concerned.

Obama should have just sat there until Roberts finished bumbling it, rather than jumping in and throwing him off. It was just funny to point it out, that's all Rav. Chill out and get back to the suck fest, Obama's going limp as we speak.

MAN are you guys defensive about this guy! Some of you ought to apply to the secret service for presidential detail. :rolleyes:

luckily i don't carry about the views of someone so stupid.

yes...why would it matter if the person giving the oath screwed it up...it's not like they have an important job.

:lol::lol:

I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks Paulie is stupid.

Ok, let's try this again so you understand where I'm coming from.

I realize Roberts flubbed the recital, but Obama made it no easier on him by jumping in prematurely. They both get a fail as far as I'm concerned.

Obama should have just sat there until Roberts finished bumbling it, rather than jumping in and throwing him off. It was just funny to point it out, that's all Rav. Chill out and get back to the suck fest, Obama's going limp as we speak.

MAN are you guys defensive about this guy! Some of you ought to apply to the secret service for presidential detail. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: If he'd just let Roberts finish it without saying anything you'd be all over him as well. Jeesh! You cons are really guzzling sour grapes. Maybe it's time to switch to beer...four or eight years of bad whine isn't going to be pretty. :lol:

President Obamas inaugural speech?

They had it on at work in the cafeteria. I have to say he is a great speech maker, but the speech was only so-so!

I though it was interesting when he took the oath of office on the Koran vs the bible :wtf::eusa_liar:!

Forum List

Back