Why aren't you morons watching

IMO........ President Obama's speech wasn't bad. But, that is what he does best, reads. However, the content was not bad.

I support Obama, I hope he rights America quickly and we feel the knock on effect.We have had a woman Primeminister:eek: It doesn't bother me one way or the other what colour anyone is.The only problem I would have with anyone is if they were Muslim and ruling the western world.

He's been backing off on his initial 'immediate' timeframe for a while.

Roomy, I didn't vote for Obama, but, I certainly support him and want to see him do well. However, I won't change my personal values to do so.

Exactly, he spoke about all other races in terms of rising, but then tells us we need to do what is right.

fuck him. .

No no no no, he meant we have now got it right, we as whites have embraced what is right as far as minorities are concerned.For fuck sake has every fucking thing got to be explained to you lot?

I watched a lot of it, they had it on some of our big overhead monitors. I didn't even know we could get TV on those... hmmm :tongue:

I don't envy him his job, do you, Bush has gone with a great big fucking smile on his face knowing what a shit pile there is for Obama to clean up.He has to stop the World economic collapse while fighting two wars on the other side of the World.

No, I don't envy Obama at all. Further, a god many who really caused much of our problems are still Washington and he is going to have to deal with them, in both parties. Nor do I blame Bush for his smiles, He earned them. sure, I disagreed with him a lot, but, Bush didn't cause all of this, nor did he have the power to fix it. As Obama is slowly realizing. Like him or not, the last 8 years were not easy on Bush and he has every right to smile and relax. Now it's Obama's turn and I hope he succeeds. The hell with party politics.

I don't envy him his job, do you, Bush has gone with a great big fucking smile on his face knowing what a shit pile there is for Obama to clean up.He has to stop the World economic collapse while fighting two wars on the other side of the World.

he won't fight those wars, he will lose those wars! It's a done deal. The fighting is over peace shall reign across the land. :lol:

No, I don't envy Obama at all. Further, a god many who really caused much of our problems are still Washington and he is going to have to deal with them, in both parties. Nor do I blame Bush for his smiles, He earned them. sure, I disagreed with him a lot, but, Bush didn't cause all of this, nor did he have the power to fix it. As Obama is slowly realizing. Like him or not, the last 8 years were not easy on Bush and he has every right to smile and relax. Now it's Obama's turn and I hope he succeeds. The hell with party politics.

I am not saying Bush caused the mire but he sure looks pleased to hand over the reins:lol: and who wouldn't?

I realize it's just a technicality, but MAN did he butcher what is otherwise a simple recital of a few sentences.

I realize it's just a technicality, but MAN did he butcher what is otherwise a simple recital of a few sentences.
Wrong. Roberts recited it incorrectly and Obama allowed him time to correct it.

Are you this dumb in real life?

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand:idiot.

roberts bunged saying the oath with it right in front of him.
barack caught him.

Forum List

Back