Why aren't you morons watching

I'm listening. Same old shit. today is the day we must put aside childish things. bullshit, that day was eight years ago.

I heard the best part, he CHOKED twice getting sworn in.

No speech, the guy can't talk.

So exactly, why listen to what I have already heard.

President Obamas inaugural speech?

Ordination of the "savior du jour" doesn't interest me....

That along with the fact that despite the rhetoric, I am convinced that tomorrow I will still have to pay bills. Thus, I went to work in the hopes that my meager salary will somehow keep me fiscally solvent.

It probably explains the lack of political awareness amongst the American public in general, or am I generalising too much?

I'm watching. He is saying the exact same things he's been saying for the past 18 months or so but nothing new, nothing specific. It seems more like a pep-rally speech to me.

President Obamas inaugural speech?

h e is presiident o f USA. now American people must support the president s o he can d o the political programme he promise.h e can do this enda i f people o f America support him.

h e is presiident o f USA. now American people must support the president s o he can d o the political programme he promise.h e can do this enda i f people o f America support him.

We have promised to support him, to revere him, to respect him, exactly as the liberals did to Bush so will we do unto obamalama. That's fair.:lol:

We Americans do not haveto support Obama.

We Americans are free to express our disagreement and dissent.

We Americans can be part of the loyal opposition.

Is it because he is black and there are loads of other blacks there and a black reverand is making a speech as I type?

Like all the Black prime ministers you've heard speeches from?

I support Obama, I hope he rights America quickly and we feel the knock on effect.We have had a woman Primeminister:eek: It doesn't bother me one way or the other what colour anyone is.The only problem I would have with anyone is if they were Muslim and ruling the western world.

Forum List

Back