Why aren't the gun-banners upset over 1.2 million deaths - A YEAR???

Putting gun control and abortion together in a single thread is a partisan hack's wet dream.

Now if you can only somehow figure out a way to integrate gay marriage and pot legalization into this, you'll really send them over the top.

I' m just trying to understand why as Roe of Roe VS WADE says the killing of 50 million babies IS NOT important..
BUT when 88 people in one year get shot by crazy people you crazy people that favor killing babies want to BAN an inanimate object?

It makes absolutely no sense! YOU crazy people murder 50 million babies YET BLAME a GUN and therefore there should be NO GUNS!!!

DO you people know how absolutely crazy that sounds to intelligent life?

Instead of punishing the few the crazy people that help murder the 50 million want ALL of us to be punished!

Makes no sense!

Gun control doesn't have to be contrasted with a moral/ethical dilemma like abortion in order to reveal how little sense it makes. It makes no sense because it makes no sense. Abortion is a different issue entirely. Somewhere around half the country does not consider abortion to be a murder/death, because they do not consider a fetus to meet the legal definition of a person. I'm sure there are other variations of the argument that I don't in fact care to argue, but nonetheless the issue by itself is so complicated and the factors and definitions involved so distinct from the gun control issue that it doesn't make sense to package together.

:two cents:
This is called 'dehumanizing' the target so that regrets and remorse do not affect the person who wants to promote an agenda.

People who wage war are often the target of such accusations for the pure emotional impact that it has upon the civilian psyche. Yet, when applied to abortion, for some strange reason, everyone turns a blind eye.

Kind of like how everyone turns a blind eye to history, yet they ignore their own hypocrisy.

We have heard in the past 8 years how horrible the US Government is. How they are killing innocents by the hundreds of thousands in Afghanistan and Iraq. We here constantly from progressives how evil our government has been over the two centuries we have been in existence. In fact, not a single progressive will ever promote or provide a positive statement regarding the United States of America.

But when it is pointed out to them that in history, the biggest atrocities committed against Mankind (and yes children too!) has begun with the simple banning of a few weapons here, a couple of clips there. Pretty soon, they are saying things like, "Hey, we banned it before and the world didn't come to an end!". Then they start taking the guns in the name of public safety. And they continue the brainwashing until ALL of the guns are gone.

Then the dictators and power hungry move in and begin to slaughter their enemies and those of the populace that supported them.

And I am absolutely stunned and amazed that the very people who say that the United States of America cannot do any-fucking-thing right, suddenly won't do this?

Somehow, the USA is now, with regard to this issue, a saint and immune from history?

So you see, you'll pardon Me if I just don't fucking believe any of you who say that we aren't taking any of your guns. New York just took some from you. The Feds are planing on taking some more.

The trickle has begun. The damn will give way in the very near future.

So, no. I will not budge on the 2nd Amendment. If you want to restrict an unlimited right, then pass an Amendment to do so. Or be prepared to go to war.

Putting gun control and abortion together in a single thread is a partisan hack's wet dream.

Now if you can only somehow figure out a way to integrate gay marriage and pot legalization into this, you'll really send them over the top.

I' m just trying to understand why as Roe of Roe VS WADE says the killing of 50 million babies IS NOT important..
BUT when 88 people in one year get shot by crazy people you crazy people that favor killing babies want to BAN an inanimate object?

It makes absolutely no sense! YOU crazy people murder 50 million babies YET BLAME a GUN and therefore there should be NO GUNS!!!

Instead of punishing the few the crazy people that help murder the 50 million want ALL of us to be punished!

Makes no sense!

Why do people who don't bat an eye over ever increasing mass killings in our schools, shopping malls, theaters, and other public places have such a huge concern over a clump of cells? And if it is such a big deal, why didn't Republicans do away with it when they controlled all three branches of government? Could it be that Republicans don't really give a shit about abortion except as a wedge issue they can drag out every couple years to rile the religious reich?

I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America.

“I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion.

It was all a lie.

“Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave.

“Please, don’t follow in my mistakes. DO NOT vote for Barack Obama. He murders babies.”

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?Jane Roe? of Roe v. Wade airs anti-Obama ad in Florida

Uhh, what does "Jane Roe"'s opinion matter?

We don't view Roe v Wade because we side with the opinion of "Jane Roe", and care if they suddenly change their opinion later in life.

Fucking idiots.

I’m Norma McCorvey, the former Jane Roe of the Roe vs. Wade decision that brought ‘legal’ child killing to America.

“I was persuaded by feminist attorneys to lie; to say that I was raped, and needed an abortion.

It was all a lie.

“Since then, over 50 million babies have been murdered. I will take this burden to my grave.

“Please, don’t follow in my mistakes. DO NOT vote for Barack Obama. He murders babies.”

Uhh, what does "Jane Roe"'s opinion matter?

We don't view Roe v Wade because we side with the opinion of "Jane Roe", and care if they suddenly change their opinion later in life.

Fucking idiots.

She's kind of a whack job these days anyway, isn't she?

Makes no sense!

Why do people who don't bat an eye over ever increasing mass killings in our schools, shopping malls, theaters, and other public places have such a huge concern over a clump of cells? And if it is such a big deal, why didn't Republicans do away with it when they controlled all three branches of government? Could it be that Republicans don't really give a shit about abortion except as a wedge issue they can drag out every couple years to rile the religious reich?
i hate to tell you but you are also a clump of cells .....with shit for brains of course .

Makes no sense!

i hate to tell you but you are also a clump of cells .....with shit for brains of course .

Yeah yeah, and the better part of you ran down your mother's leg.

Yeah yeah, and the better part of you ran down your mother's leg.
uh ohhh !!! you brought family into this !! but unlike a crybaby leftist pussy like you i will not go crying to the mods ....hell i will not even neg rep you !! how many drug addicts ,crack whores,liars,thieves ,and faggots are you related too??

Last edited:

It was all a lie.

What state would America be in, with 50 million unwanted children living in it?

It was all a lie.

50 million ??i thought there were a lot more Obama supporters than that !!:eusa_eh:

It was all a lie.

50 million ??i thought there were a lot more Obama supporters than that !!:eusa_eh:

Think about it. 50 million extra people means your taxes are probably higher, more people are on welfare, more schools are needed, more hospital, etc. More cars on the roads, more car accidents, a higher rate of crime...

Think about it. 50 million extra people means your taxes are probably higher, more people are on welfare, more schools are needed, more hospital, etc. More cars on the roads, more car accidents, a higher rate of crime...

There's actually a very interesting theory that the reason crime in American continually and inexplicably has dropped over the years is because of easily accessible abortion.

There's actually a very interesting theory that the reason crime in American continually and inexplicably has dropped over the years is because of easily accessible abortion.

Probably true.

Consider that many conservatives believe that the crime rate is highest among blacks. No abortions means more blacks born, which would therefore drastically increase the crime rate.

I wonder if they would agree with that?

especially if they are all leftists !!

I recall reading that abortion, among other things, was a factor in the declining crime rate... the authors of the study made a pretty good case for the argument...

It makes absolutely no sense! YOU crazy people murder 50 million babies YET BLAME a GUN and therefore there should be NOg GUNS!!!

Makes no sense!

Abortion is legal, murder is not.

Forum List

Back