Why aren't the Bush Tax Cuts Working?

At least you admit that insurance premiums have increased by 40% since Obamacare was enacted. Thanks.

I never denied it.

You argued that Obamacare would prevent it. How, in any sane mind, is that not denying it?

You lecture me on critical thinking and then completely miss the point of a 4-word sentence. That's some skillz there bro.

As everyone else can tell, I was saying that I have never denied his rates went up since Obamacare. I say this, because I have never denied. What I have been saying is that his rates have not gone up BECAUSE of Obamacare. I say this, because there was been zero evidence provided showing how Obamacare raised his rates.

I know. More than 4 words in some of those sentences. I probably lost you already.

I never denied it.

You argued that Obamacare would prevent it. How, in any sane mind, is that not denying it?

You lecture me on critical thinking and then completely miss the point of a 4-word sentence. That's some skillz there bro.

As everyone else can tell, I was saying that I have never denied his rates went up since Obamacare. I say this, because I have never denied. What I have been saying is that his rates have not gone up BECAUSE of Obamacare. I say this, because there was been zero evidence provided showing how Obamacare raised his rates.

I know. More than 4 words in some of those sentences. I probably lost you already.

When he pointed out that his rates wen up you claimed he did not understand the ACA because the ACA will actually drive the rates down.

He might have not provided proof in this thread that the PPACA raised his rates, but plenty of evidence that it is responsible for higher rates, and that rates will go up even higher, has been provided.

Last edited:
They were extended 8 months ago, when Obama caved in to the GOP's demands.

Weren't they supposed to create jobs? Wasn't another 800 billion dollar's worth of budget busting supposed to be worth it,

for the jobs?

They stop working when obama and the democratic controlled congress went on a super hyperdrive speeding frenzy

So long as Obama isn't ousted nobody is willing to base any economic decisions on the probability of any tax policy remaining in effect for more than 30-seconds is slim to nil. After all, this is a "president" who thinks he can rule by fiat and Congress be damned.

So long as Obama isn't ousted nobody is willing to base any economic decisions on the probability of any tax policy remaining in effect for more than 30-seconds is slim to nil. After all, this is a "president" who thinks he can rule by fiat and Congress be damned.

So the Tea Party has pledged to keep the current tax policy in effect forever?

Here's planning for changes in tax policy 101: Assume they will go up - always - and plan based on that.

Then if they go down - your losses from planning for the opposite are hedged by your new found lower tax liability.

Last edited:

So the Tea Party has pledged to keep the current tax policy in effect forever?

Here's planning for changes in tax policy 101: Assume they will go up - always - and plan based on that.

Then if they go down - your losses from planning for the opposite are hedged by your new found lower tax liability.

Of course taxes will always go up - until after the revolution. But you can't count on when that might start so prudent businesses don't attempt to grow, especially if it requires borrowing. Unless, of course, they plan to borrow trillions so as to be too big to fail and qualify for QE14 or 26.......

Forum List

Back