Why aren't the anti-choice people against birth control pills.

....lol! at these lying republican abortion prohibitionists!..one minute these fucking fools are waving tea-bags claiming they're for small government.. :rolleyes:

...the next minute they're trying to foist a BIG government abortion gestapo!..

:rolleyes:

...stfu, abortion prohibitionists..

..the rest of you, have a great day!..

I read your nickname. Are you trying to convince yourself that your smarter than a hick? Because you haven't convinced anyone else here.

again, not to be the grammar police, but it's best you give it a once-over when failing to insult someone on their intelligence. just a suggestion.

....lol! at these lying republican abortion prohibitionists!..one minute these fucking fools are waving tea-bags claiming they're for small government.. :rolleyes:

...the next minute they're trying to foist a BIG government abortion gestapo!..

...stfu, abortion prohibitionists..

..the rest of you, have a great day!..

Ah, yes. The ever-popular liberal strawman: you're for smaller government, that means you have to hate ALL government and never, EVER think that government has any proper function!

We're not anarchists, moron. You may both shut the smuck up, and have exactly the day you deserve for being a two-brain-cell drooler.

CECIL LIES: Ah, yes. The ever-popular liberal strawman: you're for smaller government, that means you have to hate ALL government and never, EVER think that government has any proper function!

...history and reality would suggest, you stooooooopid republican-cheerleading fuck, that only a fucking fool could quibble about the 'difference' in the tax bill handed us by either the stinking (republicrat) 'liberals' or your stinking (republicrat) 'conservatives'..

...stfu, you math-challenged, ruse limbaugh parrot..

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

Last edited:
CECIL LIES: Ah, yes. The ever-popular liberal strawman: you're for smaller government, that means you have to hate ALL government and never, EVER think that government has any proper function!

...history and reality would suggest, you stooooooopid republican-cheerleading fuck, that only a fucking fool could quibble about the 'difference' in the tax bill handed us by either the stinking (republicrat) 'liberals' or your stinking (republicrat) 'conservatives'..

...stfu, you math-challenged, ruse limbaugh parrot..

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

Well, THAT was certainly pointless and random. I guess the concept of "topic" has passed you by entirely, so I won't make the mistake of thinking that you can carry on a conversation with anyone but the voices in your head.

Babble on happily to yourself, you unmedicated freak of nature. If I wanted to hear YOUR brand of shit, I'd get a job in a mental hospital. Or a meth clinic. FLUSH!

Forum List

Back