Why aren't monkeys evolving now?

Monkeys ARE evolving ... thanks it's awesome!

latest

What is disturbing to me is that any functioning, rational adult on the planet actually has to ask the question, "Why aren't monkeys evolving now?" This is a failure of our education curriculum and needs to be corrected immediately.

What is disturbing to me is that any functioning, rational adult on the planet actually has to ask the question, "Why aren't monkeys evolving now?" This is a failure of our education curriculum and needs to be corrected immediately.
They are evolving, just very slowly. Evolution isn't measured in days, months, or even years, but in epochs.
The real problem is, you aren't evolving.

They are evolving, just very slowly. Evolution isn't measured in days, months, or even years, but in epochs.
The real problem is, you aren't evolving.

You missed my point. I know monkeys are evolving. i was pointing out that it is a disgrace that we have so many rational, functioning adults running around who don't understand the most basic concepts of one of the foundational theories of all of science.

even that is vague, the vast correlations of scents and sounds are forms of decipherable language and used by both Fauna and Flora.

Again, that is communication but not language.
.... I say they can and do already speak a language. ....

And you're wrong.
Just because you, a human, can't understand their language does not mean they don't have a language. Whales have a language, monkeys use sign language, porpoises. Might even say Dogs have writing, in the form of their urine.

No. I've told you, there is a difference between communicating and using language. You are mistaken.

New Topics

Forum List

Back