Why aren't Mitt, Ron, Newt and Rick running on the economy?

R

rdean

For a couple of reasons. Their base doesn't care about the economy. Most don't even understand "supply and demand".

Worse, their records are awful.

And they only have a single actual policy - cut taxes.

It's why they have no plans. This will probably be the last election Republicans run on a single failed policy. Whether they win or lose.

Look at what they are reduced to:

Yawl

Cheezy grits

sluts

let him die

protect marriage

photo ID

For a couple of reasons. Their base doesn't care about the economy. Most don't even understand "supply and demand".

It's why they have no plans. This will probably be the last election Republicans run on a single failed policy. Whether they win or lose.

Yawl

Cheezy grits

sluts

let him die

protect marriage

photo ID

and 90% of them are White.......

Yawl

Cheezy grits

sluts

let him die

protect marriage

photo ID

They can't run on the 2010 midterm GOP chant: "Jobs, jobs, jobs!" because their benefactors (read: money men) don't care about the economy, they are in the .0000001%.
Their benefactors are buying continued influence and these assholes are selling it.

I don't think Ron Paul is a whore like Flatulent Boy (Gingrich), MittBot and Medieval Man (Santorum). I really thing Ron Paul is being honest and he does have a platform for the economy which he introduced in his book, "End the Fed". I just can't stand Paul's domestic policies.

The GOP's economic plan is to cut taxes and (supposedly) cut government spending.

Cutting taxes increases the deficit. Cutting government spending puts more people out of work.

Running on that while you're trying to run against the president's increased deficit and lack of job creation is a tough sell.

No need to "run on the economy". The economy speaks for itself.
HopeandChange.jpg

I hope Newt gets out soon. He is an idiot. I thought i might be able to support him but once he started running with Romney misquotes and stupid crap about grits and Romney "not caring about the poor" and other BS i turned him off. He nothing but a political opportunist purely in it for himself only.

They are.

It's easy since Obama completely fucked it up.

Wait till they are done beating the shit out of each other and a winner is declared.

I think you will see the nom going after Barry big time on the economy and jobs.

If it were the Dems in the nomination process you'd see the same thing.

No need to "run on the economy". The economy speaks for itself.
HopeandChange.jpg

Hey, Vel, why was gas only $1.78 on inauguration day?

the turmoil in the middle east did not begin until after that. Thats why.

However...what happens to prices when there is valid speculation of an increase in supply?

I do not blame Obama for the increase in gas pricves.

I do blame him for putting ZERO effort into increasing supply.

I dont care for a leader who says "there is nothing I can do"...

Maybe there isnt....but maybe he should try? A child can say "I cant"...without trying.......an adult should always say.."let me see what I can do".

Last edited:

Yawl

Cheezy grits

sluts

let him die

protect marriage

photo ID

Another lying through you teeth thread. Do you ever post anything with honesty?

You would have done you well if you kept your rant centered on the economy, there would have been some merit in that. However to explain the difference to an Obama knee pad would have been pointless though.

Why aren't Mitt, Ron, Newt and Rick running on the economy?

Right now they are vying for the social conservative votes.

When whoever wins runs against Obama I think you're hear a lot more about the economy than you do now.

Hey, Vel, why was gas only $1.78 on inauguration day?

Bzzzzzt

Incorrect.

What was the price of gas 6 months prior to inauguration?

Here, I will help you:

It was $4.14/gallon

Average gas prices

Now try again.

Dont be a fucking asshole.

You asked why the prices were 1.78 at inauguration...and it was easy to assume you were talking about why they have gone up from that point.

You asked NOTHING about 6 months prior.

Take your childish BZZZZZ and use it on someonbe who cares.

Comparing a summer price of gas to a winter price of gas shows you know nbothing as it pertains to gas pricing.

Now...a little lesson for you....

Gas prices increased recently due to threats of a shortage....turmoil in the Straight......simple supply anbd demand....may be a little toughh for you to understand.

The GOP's economic plan is to cut taxes and (supposedly) cut government spending.

Cutting taxes increases the deficit. Cutting government spending puts more people out of work.

Running on that while you're trying to run against the president's increased deficit and lack of job creation is a tough sell.

They always say they will cut taxes and spending

What they end up doing is cutting taxes first and saying they will get around to cutting spending later........guess what? They never do

Doesn't it make sense to cut spending first and then seeing how much taxes you can cut in the budget?

They always say they will cut taxes and spending

What they end up doing is cutting taxes first and saying they will get around to cutting spending later........guess what? They never do

Doesn't it make sense to cut spending first and then seeing how much taxes you can cut in the budget?

Exactly what the GOP and conservatives have been saying.

Glad to see you agree.

Bzzzzzt

Incorrect.

What was the price of gas 6 months prior to inauguration?

Here, I will help you:

It was $4.14/gallon

Average gas prices

Now try again.

Dont be a fucking asshole.

You asked why the prices were 1.78 at inauguration...and it was easy to assume you were talking about why they have gone up from that point.

You asked NOTHING about 6 months prior.

Take your childish BZZZZZ and use it on someonbe who cares.

Comparing a summer price of gas to a winter price of gas shows you know nbothing as it pertains to gas pricing.

Now...a little lesson for you....

Gas prices increased recently due to threats of a shortage....turmoil in the Straight......simple supply anbd demand....may be a little toughh for you to understand.

Give a dishonest answer, get the BZZZZT

I asked why it was only $1.78

You know full well that your response was BS.

Now are you ready to answer why gas was all the way down to $1.78 a gallon when Obama took office?

Here's a chart to help you out:

Price-Of-Gasoline.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back