Why are you voting for_______?

I will vote for Obama simply because he is the lesser evil. Romney is a predatory corporatist whose primary concern will the the interests of the One Percent.

Anyone who has been convinced that Romney's business experience will be deployed in the interests of the middle class and the general quality of life in America probably believes George W. Bush was a good president. If Romney is elected he will be worse than Bush because he is smarter than Bush.

The choice between Obama and Romney is comparable to the choice between asthma and lung cancer.

Take your pick.

I will vote for Obama simply because he is the lesser evil. Romney is a predatory corporatist whose primary concern will the the interests of the One Percent.

Anyone who has been convinced that Romney's business experience will be deployed in the interests of the middle class and the general quality of life in America probably believes George W. Bush was a good president. If Romney is elected he will be worse than Bush because he is smarter than Bush.

The choice between Obama and Romney is comparable to the choice between asthma and lung cancer.

Take your pick.

"Predator Corporatist" --- definition ---- someone who knows how the economy works and where jobs come from...
:lol:

BTW --- the answer is ----- asthma...

I would like to vote Libertarian, but I will vote for Romney for several reasons:

1. The first debate between Obama and Romney, it told me all I needed to know in how each man will deal with a hostile foreign leader when meeting with that leader for the first time. Obama will cower away, Romney will get in his grill. Obama is a weak apologist, Romney is a strong, unapolagetic leader.

2. Obama has never had a real job in his life, and it clearly shows.

3. We have already had enough of blaming Bush for 4 years, no need to make it 8 years of blaming Bush.

4. I want to be rewarded for my future success, not punished for it and be told "I didn't build that"

5. I don't want to see any more Black Panthers be "security" at voting locations, like in Philly.

6. Anything to get rid of Eric Dickholder and David Assholerod

7. We don't need any more hate on our military, nor do we need any more hate on our police (like in Cambridge!!)

8. Getting rid of the most corrupt, intransparent administration ever.

9. When Obama and Democrats lose, America wins, when Demorats and Obama win, America loses.

10. Last, because Obama sucks.

I would like to vote Libertarian, but I will vote for Romney for several reasons:

1. The first debate between Obama and Romney, it told me all I needed to know in how each man will deal with a hostile foreign leader when meeting with that leader for the first time. Obama will cower away, Romney will get in his grill. Obama is a weak apologist, Romney is a strong, unapolagetic leader.

2. Obama has never had a real job in his life, and it clearly shows.

3. We have already had enough of blaming Bush for 4 years, no need to make it 8 years of blaming Bush.

4. I want to be rewarded for my future success, not punished for it and be told "I didn't build that"

5. I don't want to see any more Black Panthers be "security" at voting locations, like in Philly.

6. Anything to get rid of Eric Dickholder and David Assholerod

7. We don't need any more hate on our military, nor do we need any more hate on our police (like in Cambridge!!)

8. Getting rid of the most corrupt, intransparent administration ever.

9. When Obama and Democrats lose, America wins, when Demorats and Obama win, America loses.

10. Last, because Obama sucks.

Your avatar looks kind of like Bill Maher...It also kind of looks like George Bush.

Social engagements must be a riot.

I voted for _____________ because I would prefer to continue four generations worth of my family's work. I believe in rewarding success rather than failure and lathargy.

____________ has repeatedly stated that he wants to ruin my way of life by making it impossible to continue operating within my industry even though I and my peers are successful in what we do, employ millions across the nation, add significantly to the GDP, reduce the balance of payments, improve the trade deficit, and contribute billions annually to local state and federal tax coffers.

Yeah.........what you said.......:eusa_shifty:

Hey, ______ you, you _____ and your _______ too!

I'm voting Obama. He's done a lot of positive things in a tough situation in his first term, I am in favor of his approach in the middle east and he's the lesser of evils.

No I'm not a Democrat, Obamabot, Liberal or any other label. I've done my research and out of the realistic choices, Obama suits me best.

I'm voting Obama. He's done a lot of positive things in a tough situation in his first term, I am in favor of his approach in the middle east and he's the lesser of evils.

No I'm not a Democrat, Obamabot, Liberal or any other label. I've done my research and out of the realistic choices, Obama suits me best.

That's the most ______ up ________. You're a __________ and you know it. You_____________ing ______________ of a _________________.

___________ ers. Every __________ one of ya. Freakin' _____________ holes. ___________ 2 for one at Denny's_____________ corn knife ____________ tobasco___________ asphalt spreader ____________. And you ____________ can _____________ '57 Chevy ____________ turtle pork __________ Ash Wednesday!

My (Independent) ballot is setting here on my desk. As usual I will fill it out and drop it by the booth in the parking lot at the library. My vote will be Romney for several reasons, the economy and the usual God, guns and gays. I am also sick and tired of seeing Obama and Michelle in their smugdom all over television. I want a President and family that doesn't despise our nation and claims there is racism under every box and behind every tree. If Romney wins then I will also again be able to be proud of our President and First Lady. The Obamas are so hateful that I find them embarrassing.

Last edited:
I've voted libertarian in the last two elections and even though I love Gary Johnson, I'm voting for Romney.

I see Obama as a statist and has threatened liberty. The past four years he's rung up six trillion in more debt, obamacare, NDAA, etc. we can not take four more years of him.

Although Romney is far from Johnson, he's the best chance we have to get Obama out of office.

I have already voted and voted for _________ because the number one priority in this country right now is to stop the bleeding, get people back to work, and put us back on the road to economic stablility and economic respect in the world. There is one candidate with the track record showing the skills to do that. I won't waste my vote on a candidate who has no chance to do that and I won't vote for a candidate who has only dug the hole deeper for the last four years.

Forum List

Back