Why are you voting for_______?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
I know this thread will turn into name calling and pointing fingers but can we try to stay on topic?

Why are you voting for Obama, Romney, Johnson or whoever?

Let's talk about the reason why you like said person and stay away from telling others why they are wrong. Like if someone says they are voting for Obama because of raising taxes on the rich, let's not go after that person with why taxing the rich is a bad idea. Just state why you like whoever and move on.

I am writing in myself. Why? I do not think either one is what we need.
By writing in myself i am saying I voted but liked neither option.

I'm voting for Romney because our economy is on the wrong track, and I have no confidence that Obama will change course...it won't be easy to fix, but I think Romney stands a better chance at moving us in the right direction and producing strong economic growth.

Sadly, I am mostly voting against people and things, not so much for anything.

Romney I feel his knowledge of the private sector in knowing what businesses need and look for to grow and expand will be a big asset in getting the economy strong again.

I know this thread will turn into name calling and pointing fingers but can we try to stay on topic?

Why are you voting for Obama, Romney, Johnson or whoever?

Let's talk about the reason why you like said person and stay away from telling others why they are wrong. Like if someone says they are voting for Obama because of raising taxes on the rich, let's not go after that person with why taxing the rich is a bad idea. Just state why you like whoever and move on.

I am Voting for Romney, not that, that was a secret.

Why. Well to me it's rather simple. The First reason is because I don't think Obama is working. I don't like his Style of Leadership, I don't like many of his Ideas, and I don't like the Results so far.

Romney was not my first choice as an Alternative, but I believe his Business Background, His Proven Abilities as an Organizer, and his Track Record of Being able to Work with an 87% Democrat Legislature in Mass are exactly what this country needs right now.

For the fourth election in a row, I'm not really voting for _________, I'm actually only voting against ________.

Johnson. I have no clear favorite between Obama and Romney, so the lesser-of-two-evils thing seems moot. I'm using my vote to support the party that actually reflects my values.

Romney, because America needs him, and he knows what must be done to cork spending.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMuU-EwcIzs]Mitt Romney RNC Speech (COMPLETE): 'When the World Needs Someone ... You Need an American' - YouTube[/ame]

I voted for _____________ because I would prefer to continue four generations worth of my family's work. I believe in rewarding success rather than failure and lathargy.

____________ has repeatedly stated that he wants to ruin my way of life by making it impossible to continue operating within my industry even though I and my peers are successful in what we do, employ millions across the nation, add significantly to the GDP, reduce the balance of payments, improve the trade deficit, and contribute billions annually to local state and federal tax coffers.

I voted for _____________ because I would prefer to continue four generations worth of my family's work. I believe in rewarding success rather than failure and lathargy.

____________ has repeatedly stated that he wants to ruin my way of life by making it impossible to continue operating within my industry even though I and my peers are successful in what we do, employ millions across the nation, add significantly to the GDP, reduce the balance of payments, improve the trade deficit, and contribute billions annually to local state and federal tax coffers.

Yeah.........what you said.......:eusa_shifty:

Positive GDP (Growth) since June of 09 to the present date in contrast to the 07-09 Great Republican Recession inherited from the previous Administration.

Obama deserves reelection.

Johnson --- because his record as a 2 time governor is better than Romneys. AND he WASN'T pussy-whipped by a Democrat controlled State House.. And because supporting 3rd party politics is the true answer to A LOT of our problems..

Forum List

Back