Why are You Voting for Hillary?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Serious question. What does she stand for? What do you think shell accomplish?

Looking at the photos, will she survive her first term? She really is aging badly!

Because she's by far the best candidate. Her positions on everything are vastly better than Trump's.

What will she accomplish? A good economy, further progress on social issues, and maintaining the respect of the USA around the world. Trump would crater the USA in all those categories.

And looking at the photos, she's far healthier than your average Trump loon. Based on their behavior, I expect many Trump loons to stroke out before the election.

2016 will be the first election when no one votes for anyone, only against.

No one will be voting ‘for’ Trump, no one will be voting ‘for’ Clinton.

Voters will cast ballots for one or the other in opposition to one or the other, not ‘in support for.’

This is truly an historic election year.

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth," he says.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says.
"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"And, third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time.
Who has a question?"

A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.
"Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.

"First -- whatever happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"Third -- whatever happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?
"Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
"And, fifth -- where's Kenneth?"

Obama created ten million jobs and I wish for that to continue.
You seriously buy that? Obamacare turned virtually all jobs into part time. Under Obama we have the highest NON PARTICIPATION RATE ever.

New-Jobs-1.png

Forbes Welcome

I'm undecided and drift between the two. One thing which makes a major impact on me is that Hillary has taken a stand on Social Security. I go to Trump's election website and couldn't find anything. He lists as an issue "political correctness" but not Social Security? I didn't support Trump in the primaries (I liked and trusted Kasich) and it is well past time that Trump himself starts putting substance over style in this election. My patience is running thin.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD J. TRUMP (I looked various places but found nothing. A little help, please)

Hillary Clinton on Social Security and Medicare

Because she's by far the best candidate. Her positions on everything are vastly better than Trump's.

What will she accomplish? A good economy, further progress on social issues, and maintaining the respect of the USA around the world. Trump would crater the USA in all those categories.

And looking at the photos, she's far healthier than your average Trump loon. Based on their behavior, I expect many Trump loons to stroke out before the election.

Because she's by far the best candidate.

So someone who is corrupt, dishonest, incompetent, untrustworthy, and doesn't have a good track record is considered to be the "best candidate".

Only to her faithful brainwashed supporters she is. :cuckoo:

So someone who is corrupt, dishonest, incompetent, untrustworthy, and doesn't have a good track record is considered to be the "best candidate".

Of course not. I've said Trump is obviously not the best candidate.

Clinton, on the other hand, is a superb candidate with an excellent track record. Only the most delusional cultists still try to pretend otherwise.

Must suck for you Clinton-haters, the way that all you have is unhinged irrational hatred for the other candidate. Unlike us, you can't point to anything good about your own candidate. Trump would have to have a concrete position on something for you to support it, and he doesn't, he just flipflops between one vague statement and another. In contrast, Clinton has detailed position statements on everything, policies that haven't wavered, common sense plans that will work.

Of course not. I've said Trump is obviously not the best candidate.

Clinton, on the other hand, is a superb candidate with an excellent track record. Only the most delusional cultists still try to pretend otherwise.

Must suck for you Clinton-haters, the way that all you have is unhinged irrational hatred for the other candidate. Unlike us, you can't point to anything good about your own candidate. Trump would have to have a concrete position on something for you to support it, and he doesn't, he just flipflops between one vague statement and another. In contrast, Clinton has detailed position statements on everything, policies that haven't wavered, common sense plans that will work.

There is nothing superb or excellent about Hillary Clinton.

And those faithful brainwashed supporters of hers continue to be in denial about how corrupt she really is, because they were just gullible enough to drink the Kool-Aid and believe the BS. :cuckoo:

"WATCHDOG" Names Hillary Clinton Most Corrupt Politician of 2015 | USA Politics Today

Must suck for you Clinton-haters, the way that all you have is unhinged irrational hatred for the other candidate.
Trump-haters are the same exact way, so STFU.

Unlike us, you can't point to anything good about your own candidate.
He's not Hillary. :lol:

Last edited:
Serious question. What does she stand for? What do you think shell accomplish?

Looking at the photos, will she survive her first term? She really is aging badly!
Everything Trump does not. That's why.

Because we knew she wouldn't embarrass us with the rest of the world like Trump has. You see US officials telling the rest of the world to disregard Trump's tweets.

Forum List

Back