Why are you Republicans so Afraid?

A group of poor, starving immigrants really, really seems to scare the bejeezes out of you.
Why is that? Are you afraid they will work and take your Taco bell minimum wage job?
Are you afraid they will cut your grass? Wash your cloths? Pick your veggies? Clean your house?
Wash your car? All they want is a safe place to live...
Fear and hatred is ALL the Trumpers have.

They can't talk about healthcare because their position on it is so antithetical to what ordinary Americans want
Same for retirement.

McConnell has blatantly stated that if the GOP wins this election they WILL repeal the ACA and they WILL go after Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid

What does that leave?

Fear and hatred

How totally bizarre. You think weird things.

My Grandparents come to the US from Italy the right way and became citizens. They didn’t sneak in and and abuse the system and leach of our benefits. These illegals come in and get free medical care, housing, schooling and welfare checks We Have enough scum in this country (leftists), we don’t need any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to bump this... I'm really curious with the liberals that have any explanations why this group of illegal immigrants should be given amnesty once crossing the border. If not answered I'm assuming they also agree with Trumps border control.

Who has proposed amnesty for the Giant Carpool? Let them apply for asylum, let the system work.

Our court system is swamped with amnesty cases. Who do we accept and who do we push away? And once we push away those that don't deserve amnesty do we just ignore them? This is why we need the wall... I hate using that term but if China can build one to stop the Huns why can't we?

A guide to the Geneva Convention for beginners, dummies and newly elected world leaders
----------------------------------------------------- feck the 'geneva convention' the 'un' and ALL other 'international bodies' that think they have power over the USA . They should always be ignored by the USA BBoo .

Sound like a recipe for disaster

Going to bump this... I'm really curious with the liberals that have any explanations why this group of illegal immigrants should be given amnesty once crossing the border. If not answered I'm assuming they also agree with Trumps border control.

Who has proposed amnesty for the Giant Carpool? Let them apply for asylum, let the system work.

Our court system is swamped with amnesty cases. Who do we accept and who do we push away? And once we push away those that don't deserve amnesty do we just ignore them? This is why we need the wall... I hate using that term but if China can build one to stop the Huns why can't we?
thank you
we are wasting our hard earned tax $$$ on this ''caravan'' [ invasion ] shit!!

Fk everyone that cares about these bastards this is wasting our $$$$$$$!!!!!!!!

No caravans came while Obama was president.

A group of poor, starving immigrants really, really seems to scare the bejeezes out of you.
Why is that? Are you afraid they will work and take your Taco bell minimum wage job?
Are you afraid they will cut your grass? Wash your cloths? Pick your veggies? Clean your house?
Why do you insist you aren’t a traitor to this country?

How many of the billions of people in the world should we take before it is enough to you idiots?
Conservatives will also attempt to propagate the lie that they’re only interested in ‘law and order’ – they’ll hide their bigotry and hate behind the façade of ‘respecting the law.’

Dude you're a clown!!!
We dont like dems importing votes.

My Grandparents come to the US from Italy the right way and became citizens. They didn’t sneak in and and abuse the system and leach of our benefits. These illegals come in and get free medical care, housing, schooling and welfare checks We Have enough scum in this country (leftists), we don’t need any more.

WRONG...they come for the jobs

Why is it that you leftist losers always assume that the only jobs immigrants are good for is low skilled labor? Racist much?

Let them all come live with you since you claim to care.

As for what they want, tell them to want in one hand, shit in the other and see which fills up first.

They come for the handouts.

Your wrong dumbass. They come here because we give them everything for free.

Because that group of "poor starving immigrants" is chock o block full of wealthy hardened criminals. So lets be safe and keep them all the fuck out since it's illegal for them to be here anyway.

WATCH: Migrant Admits 'Criminals Are Everywhere' In Caravan

And you wonder why your fucking cities are dangerous hell holes that nobody wants to live or work in. You don't want anyone to own a gun, you happily invite fucking criminals into your neighborhoods. You're a pile of worthless trash. Maybe some of those bombs should have gone off......just sayin'.....

Last edited:
bVG5cEp.jpg

We are a nation of laws. There is a legal process to immigrate here. There are people waiting in line to be accepted as legal immigrants. Why should any person entering here illegally be given preference over those who are attempting to come here legally?

We are concerned that this Government will take them in and give them OUR money via illegal, immoral and unconstitutional social welfare programs.

If they wanted a safe place to live they’ had plenty of places to sto before reaching our border. They don’t want safety, they want our money.

That is the number of US consulates in Mexico alone. Easy enough to go there to apply for asylum. The only reason they don't, is because they are invaders period.

I'd still like to know what the answer is to my son's question. How many is enough, and what about those who approached coming to the US legally?

Forum List

Back