Why are women Pro-Life? or Anti-Choice? (depending on your perspective)

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I have heard it said that men shouldn't offer opinions on the abortion topic because we have no clue what having a baby is like. We never have to face the possibility of carrying a baby inside of our body. This makes us invalid to weigh in on this issue. It's a very convincing argument until I realized...........

Wait! What the heck? Why are some women pro-life? If men are complete morons then what motivates a woman to hold a pro-life position. I wanted to start a thread in the poll section but I need a little help. I can't think of that many possibilities. Here are some choices that I was thinking of offering in the poll:

Why are women pro-life?

A. The same reason that men are pro-life. They think it is morally wrong.
B. Because she doesn't want anybody to think she is a heartless mother.
C. Her husband told her what her opinion was.
D. She isn't really pro-life. She's lying. That's what women do.
E. They love to punish inferior women that "don't have their act together."

Surely there are some more possibilities that I haven't thought of. If you are a woman that is pro-death or pro-choice (depending on your perspective) let me know what your theories are for pro-life or anti-choice (depending on your perspective) women.

Anybody know how to explain this phenomena? It's very bizarre when a woman chooses to take a position that can potential destroy her own well being.

I have heard it said that men shouldn't offer opinions on the abortion topic because we have no clue what having a baby is like. We never have to face the possibility of carrying a baby inside of our body. This makes us invalid to weigh in on this issue. It's a very convincing argument until I realized...........

Wait! What the heck? Why are some women pro-life? If men are complete morons then what motivates a woman to hold a pro-life position. I wanted to start a thread in the poll section but I need a little help. I can't think of that many possibilities. Here are some choices that I was thinking of offering in the poll:

Why are women pro-life?

Surely there are some more possibilities that I haven't thought of. If you are a woman that is pro-death or pro-choice (depending on your perspective) let me know what your theories are for pro-life or anti-choice (depending on your perspective) women.

Anybody know how to explain this phenomena? It's very bizarre when a woman chooses to take a position that can potential destroy her own well being.

In most cases, I believe ---the anti choice woman does so
out of RELIGIOUS conviction or teaching. I am in a weird
kind of position regarding abortion. In early childhood my
mother had a LEGAL abortion when abortions were not legal
in general. Her doctor managed to convince a hospital board
that the pregnancy for her sixth child somehow endangered her health-------and she was not "fit" for a sixth child-----My mom is a bit nuts and decided to BLAME the world for
"MURDERING HER BABY AGAINST HER WILL" ---in fact
she signed a consent long before she entered the hospital---
but she was angry anyway------and kinda tormented my childhood with the story of the "MURDERED BABY" (mostly
she was interested in tormenting my father) I grew up thinking
that abortions drove women NUTS and------it had a big
effect on me later on-------in my professional life. Beyond
all that ---I am pro-choice-----but also support lots of education
for girls in schools on the DOWNSIDE of abortion-----the down
side for women is on their own psyche. It might interest you to know that in Russia----abortion is something like a normal
approach to simple birth control------not unusual for a person from Russia to report MULTIPLE abortions----like five or six----like its "nothin' "

It's the most innocent of all. Anyone supporting killing an unborn is just as guilty as the ones doing the killing

This walking vagina came to this forum saying she was against divorce and was voting for Hillary because of that..... :redface:

And now she's insulting women as having no morality or mind of their own, or even ability to speak the truth!

Her lack of interest in the wellbeing of babies must have made her transition into a dude with male hormones.:spinner:

Why are women pro-life?

It's the same reason why all right wingers take up any position or hold any belief on anything.

Because their preacher told them so, and the preacher is always right. And oh, by the way, he needs your money. Then Jesus will let you into heaven.

I suspect the pro choice women are mostly feminist.

I suspect the pro life women are mostly brainwashed religionists.

I truly wish this issue would be put to bed once and for all since Roe v. Wade has settled the matter by 9 old men already.

Forum List

Back