Why are women always on each other's throats?

KudoZ

Oct 23, 2012
Let me first say that there are no absolutes. There are always anomalies. But it's been my observation that women do not like each other. You get any two women together in an office, at home (whether relatives or not) or any social event and there will be conflict. You get three together and the back stabbing gets deep.
I've asked women about this and I've been told that it's about competition. They are either competing for the job or for the men. And also they absolutely do no trust one another.
I'm not bringing a social issue into the political arena. Actually I can see the ramifications and how this is affecting everything in American politics.

1. There are more women voters in America then men voters.
2. Why don't women vote strickly female tickets?
3. If they did men would eventually be elimated from politics.
4. And it makes me wonder how different would America be if it were completely run by women?
5. Would we turn into a one party system?
6. Would there be fewer wars and blood baths on our streets?
7. How would they treat the Constitution?

Just wondering.

There's a difference between "women" and "girls". You seem to be describing "girls".

Women are emotional, and they react and resolve problems accordingly.

Men are analytical and they are problem-solvers.

I have worked and attended social and civic events for years, and only rarely encountered jealous women. The ones that compare themselves to others, just become unhinged with envy. They are their own worst enemy, and I have found there is often one in a situation. They do very well, however, with those they perceive to be average, or under them in prestige, looks, abilities, etc. They can be assets to a company.

Most women, I know, enjoy being in the company of another woman who makes them laugh.

I would rather work with men, any day, than women, however. I like the "dance." No feelings of competition there, unless perhaps, if a male cannot beat you in sales. They do have a problem with that, unless they are your employer or a manager.....lol It's just in their nature not to be beaten by a woman and I understand and accept that. :D

Love them all.

By age 40 at the latest, with the rarest of exceptions, all women are insane.

At that point the only variation one from another is found in varying abilities to conceal that fact.

;)

At that point the only variation one from another is found in varying abilities to conceal that fact.

;)

Thank you and everyone that replied. I didn't get much responce from this thread, I guess it was too philosophical, not something that people could get their hooks into. But I still wonder what it would be like if women decided to unite and take over politics.

Last edited:

;)

Thank you and everyone that replied. I didn't get much responce from this thread, I guess it was too philosophical, not something that people could get their hooks into. But I still wonder what it would be like if women decided to unite and take over politics.

Philosophical is not the word I would have used.

Thank god for those beautiful creatures. In fact, God is a man, for he created the perfect mate for a man!

I didn't mean to demean women in this post. I guess I just didn't present my idea clearly. I'd just as soon let it pass and I'll move onto another. Hopefully something with a little more spice.

Forum List

Back