Why are white people the best actors & actresses?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Academy Awards second year in a row, 20 nomination slots, and as white as a Trump rally.

Any explanation?

Racism?

Climate change?

Well actually, white are superior in almost all fields of endeavor. Blacks are without dispute the least accomplished, least evolved and least advanced of any ethnic group.

Awards for art reflect the subjective values of those judging the said art.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Blacks in the old Tarzan movies. There was this one guy who had a leopard skin draped over his body and head who I thought was real cool. Then there were all those little pygmies in that one Tarzan movie who blew those long blowguns loaded with poison darts. Cool.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Blacks in the old Tarzan movies. There was this one guy who had a leopard skin draped over his body and head who I thought was real cool. Then there were all those little pygmies in that one Tarzan movie who blew those long blowguns loaded with poison darts. Cool.

Whereas you have a teeny-tiny blowgun loaded with completely impotent darts. Not so cool.

Academy Awards second year in a row, 20 nomination slots, and as white as a Trump rally.

Any explanation?

Racism?

Climate change?
White people like watching white people?

I'd say yes. Hollywood makes movies with stars that sell tickets. Do white people prefer watching white people? I'll say yes.

most TV shows, etc, are also constructed with an audience in mind so they can pull viewers in that will support ad revenue.

it's about the money.

In terms of the oscar nominations, I just don't give a damn about the oscars in general. The entire thing is about as dumb as it gets. I don't care who is nominated, what color they are or how important they think their part/movie/performance was. At all.

Any explanation?

Racism?

Climate change?

Works for me

052813-celebs-in-blackface-robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg

Will Smith was outstanding in Concussion.

That's what I hear, though a movie about head wounds? Count me out.

THough it is odd it didn't get nominated at least. Seems like perfect Oscar material.

Any explanation?

Racism?

Climate change?

I'd say yes. Hollywood makes movies with stars that sell tickets. Do white people prefer watching white people? I'll say yes.

most TV shows, etc, are also constructed with an audience in mind so they can pull viewers in that will support ad revenue.

it's about the money.

In terms of the oscar nominations, I just don't give a damn about the oscars in general. The entire thing is about as dumb as it gets. I don't care who is nominated, what color they are or how important they think their part/movie/performance was. At all.
I could give a shit about the Oscars as well. I dont understand why my people insist on giving more credibility to white award shows instead of their own shows.

Forum List

Back