Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

White people are withering away and dying in the U.S. Blacks and Latinos control inner-city neighborhoods and White Flight is in full effect. Soon, Whites will be the absolute minority.

Show me your control. GO burn down your own house.

White people are withering away and dying in the U.S. Blacks and Latinos control inner-city neighborhoods and White Flight is in full effect. Soon, Whites will be the absolute minority.

It's the truth. Whites are afraid to stroll through inner-city neighborhoods.

You sound proud of the fact that you are unable to do civilization.

Reveling in the progressive annihilation of the White race is tantamount to not being civil? LOL.

Reveling in the progressive annihilation of the White race is tantamount to not being civil? LOL.

LOL!! Says the lefty unable to understand the implications of his own words.

I think its very interesting to observe another race and their culture mixed with their inner ways and means of thinking and doing things. Whites are different, I find Arabs as an ongoing study as being very different. Arabs , in their dealings with Whites , seem not to let any mythical things about Whites, affect how they do business with them. From my standpoint of observation , the Arabs keep whites from controlling their purse.

How different cultures behave in their business dealings with other races , is revealing. I don't think Blacks trust Whites completely in business. I am unsure why this is. I bet it has a lot of history up under the rug; but Blacks and Whites have done business and made some money.

Money has a way of making awkward feelings get better!

LOL!! Says the lefty unable to understand the implications of his own words.

I understand full well, dumbfuck....hence the word "revel".

Good to see you admit your fear. I use that to my advantage.

Fear is the rational response to random violence.
Good. I will make sure to be randomly violent when you cave chimps come around.

We long ago established that you are a violent unthinking brute. Only a fool would not be afraid of you, or someone like you.
Youre a pussy. Thats why you are afraid.

Your rationalizations for your brutish behavior are of no interest to me, or any decent people.

I recognize that you are a violent brute likely to be set off at random times for no reason.

Being "afraid" of random danger is simply being sane.

I set my emergency brake when I park on a hill because I am afraid that a mechanical failure combined with gravity could result in injury for someone.

You could characterize that as fear of gravity, if you wanted to.

Doesn't bother me, nor change anything.

I dont really care what is of interest to you cave monkeys. I'm just letting you know I know you guys are just little pussies. You can rationalize it anyway you want to but it makes no difference. Youre afraid of getting that ass beat and both you and I know this.

Fear is the rational response to random violence.

We long ago established that you are a violent unthinking brute. Only a fool would not be afraid of you, or someone like you.

Your rationalizations for your brutish behavior are of no interest to me, or any decent people.

I recognize that you are a violent brute likely to be set off at random times for no reason.

I set my emergency brake when I park on a hill because I am afraid that a mechanical failure combined with gravity could result in injury for someone.

I dont really care what is of interest to you cave monkeys. I'm just letting you know I know you guys are just little pussies. You can rationalize it anyway you want to but it makes no difference. Youre afraid of getting that ass beat and both you and I know this.

No rationalization here. I a middle aged man who hasn't been in a fight in decades. I'm fairly big and fairly strong, due to a history of working out, but I'm not especially in good shape nor do I have any real training or experience.

I do worry about being attacked by savages like yourself, especially if you, as many of you do, travel in packs.

Considering the crime stats only a fool would not be concerned about the dangers of living along side people like you.

Your bluster is of no interest to me.

It was, when we first "met" as I was interested in the workings of a mind of a brute, but it did not take long to fully explore what you have to offer.

I'm still not completely convinced that you are not a racist white lib fantasist who is living in his parents basement playing a role, but...

No rationalization here. I a middle aged man who hasn't been in a fight in decades. I'm fairly big and fairly strong, due to a history of working out, but I'm not especially in good shape nor do I have any real training or experience.

I do worry about being attacked by savages like yourself, especially if you, as many of you do, travel in packs.

Considering the crime stats only a fool would not be concerned about the dangers of living along side people like you.

It was, when we first "met" as I was interested in the workings of a mind of a brute, but it did not take long to fully explore what you have to offer.

I'm still not completely convinced that you are not a racist white lib fantasist who is living in his parents basement playing a role, but...
Not interested in your personal stats either. You and others like you are just pussies.

Not interested in your personal stats either. You and others like you are just pussies.

Your rationalizations for your brutish behavior and assholeness is of no interest to decent people.

Your rationalizations for your brutish behavior and assholeness is of no interest to decent people.
I dont care if youre interested. You are not a decent person. You are a frightened cave chimp.

I dont care if youre interested. You are not a decent person. You are a frightened cave chimp.

LOL!! Like you have any credibility as to what a decent person is.

You are a racist, violent and unthinking brute.

You WERE interesting, because you were the most honest, relatively speaking, brute, I have had a chance to engage in conversation with.

But, no offense meant, you are very shallow. It did not take long to fully explore your limited personality.

Which COULD indicate that you are a made up persona of a fantasist.

Which I hope, actually. It would be sad if you are a real person who has chosen to squander whatever potential you had of... being a real person.

LOL!! Like you have any credibility as to what a decent person is.

You are a racist, violent and unthinking brute.

You WERE interesting, because you were the most honest, relatively speaking, brute, I have had a chance to engage in conversation with.

But, no offense meant, you are very shallow. It did not take long to fully explore your limited personality.

Which COULD indicate that you are a made up persona of a fantasist.

Which I hope, actually. It would be sad if you are a real person who has chosen to squander whatever potential you had of... being a real person.
You have zero potential which is one of the reason I beat cave chimps up every chance I get. You are without a doubt the single most dangerous virus preying on the human race.

I think its very interesting to observe another race and their culture mixed with their inner ways and means of thinking and doing things. Whites are different, I find Arabs as an ongoing study as being very different. Arabs , in their dealings with Whites , seem not to let any mythical things about Whites, affect how they do business with them. From my standpoint of observation , the Arabs keep whites from controlling their purse.

How different cultures behave in their business dealings with other races , is revealing. I don't think Blacks trust Whites completely in business. I am unsure why this is. I bet it has a lot of history up under the rug; but Blacks and Whites have done business and made some money.

Money has a way of making awkward feelings get better!

The history of whites and blacks "doing business" in this country has evolved over time from whites being served and lawfully deferred to by blacks, however it has not translated into significantly positive change for the black population as it could have..

First, the civil rights act moved the needle of equality in the most basic rights of citizenship, producing the right to vote, and abolishmentioned of Jim Crow laws.

The failure of that movement was the mass defecting of black citizens from support of black owned businesses to patronize white owned establishments in favor of leveraging social equality to economically strengthen and build on predominately black businesses and communities.Many black owned businesses failed after desegregation.

In every major metropolitan market you see communities that are called "Little Saigon", "Chinatown", "Koreatown", "Little Italy, etc..

Those communities have collectively leveraged their citizenship rights to economically strengthen their own communities, and they have never stopped patronizing and supporting and building their own businesses. It is shocking and sad that the average predominately black community has a 2% presence of black owned busiesses.

We as black citizens(generally) have historically pandered and marched for "acceptance" as opposed to putting our collective resources to work towards self reliance.

MLK was a peacemaker and had an idealistic mindset, but the "I Have a Dream" vision also needed a long range economic plan to make it viable in this country. JMO.

Last edited:
Seriously? I live in an mostly white area. They always bring up random "black" subjects around me. They bring up crap like Trayvon Martin, BLM, Obama, voting for Hillary and stupid "N word" aka "I was nice to a black person once" stories. Sometimes they like to decide which words blacks do and don't find offensive. Oh god don't forget the "I have black friends" crap too. Are they aware how stupid they sound? I don't need whites to tell me about being black or about black people.

Don't even get me started on the wigger ones. They're obsessed with the media portrayal of black culture yet hate on actual black people 24/7. Its hilarious seeing a group of white boys driving around the suburbs blasting Lil Wayne sagging their pants and using outdated over the top Ebonics. When they talk about blacks its always "****** this ****** that" but would swear they're blacker than I am because they know more rap music and/or grew up poor. Sorry I don't relate to your white trash problems. I'm black because my parents are black.
I have a black friend he moved out from metro Detroit. He had a birthday party in downtown Detroit so his black friends from the neighborhood came and they were the uncomfortable ones. It was their chance to ask a million questions. Trust me if roles are reverse you guys are no different.

I told them "I'm not racist. Racist means you think you are better. I don't think that. I'm just prejudice." And we all laughed and went back to normal conversation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back