Why are White People not considered terrorist?

Here's the general rule for terrorism.

Only Organized, Violent or Vandal EXTREMISTS can be considered terrorists.

Majority of white people are not Extremists. However the extremists try to make it out to seem that the majority of Whites are.

Wow four pages of pointless pissing matches. The answer is when a terrorst act is commited it is called such regardless of race. But the OP already knows that.

Last edited:
When white people kill without a political or religious motive, they are still labled. We call them murderers. Either you are a dumbass who cant understand simple definitions, or you are a dumbass that wants to use one word to describe EVERYONE that kills. Either way, you are a dumbass.

Why would anyone want to change a complex language thats taken well over a thousand years to develope, and make it less effective by using one word to describe many different scenarios? Thats retarded. This thread is retarded too, and so is the OP.

Nah Godboy you're the dumbass. You're a piece of shit white person with an ignorant motive of projecting this ignorant idea of racism. Its obvious whites are not labeled on the same level as minorities because there is a racially biased media of projecting minorities as natural villains. You dumbass

why is it racism? You see the media has been very effective to get you to believe that White People don't commit crimes, don't kill other white people or other races and Blacks are the only one killing folks in America.

Ignore your history altogether that is written that Whites are and have been the original terrorists of others and have killed. So now your brain is functioning in this alternative universe and when confronted with simple truths, you dismiss it and now cry racism. :eusa_boohoo:

meanwhile the black on white crime rate has been swept under the carpet

Nah Godboy you're the dumbass. You're a piece of shit white person with an ignorant motive of projecting this ignorant idea of racism. Its obvious whites are not labeled on the same level as minorities because there is a racially biased media of projecting minorities as natural villains. You dumbass

why is it racism? You see the media has been very effective to get you to believe that White People don't commit crimes, don't kill other white people or other races and Blacks are the only one killing folks in America.

Ignore your history altogether that is written that Whites are and have been the original terrorists of others and have killed. So now your brain is functioning in this alternative universe and when confronted with simple truths, you dismiss it and now cry racism. :eusa_boohoo:

If it was then how do you, Matthew, etc get your sources?

so lets see some sources that prove whites are the original terrorists

Dummy, I didn't even say that.

If the black on white crime rate has been swept under the carpet, how you do and like-minded others get sources stating otherwise? That's the question.

And what we consider terrorism is within nature. Animals and humans have been doing it ever since their existence.

If the black on white crime rate has been swept under the carpet, how you do and like-minded others get sources stating otherwise? That's the question.

And what we consider terrorism is within nature. Animals and humans have been doing it ever since their existence.

certainly the MSM sweeps it under the carpet.

ever hear it discussed on Oprah, the View, MSNBC , etc?

but they sure will discuss racist whitey ad nauseum

Since FOX News is the #1 news channel aren't they MSM?
I don't watch those programs.
In contrast to you and like-minded individuals discuss negroid chimp criminals ad nauseum?

In contrast to you and like-minded individuals discuss negroid chimp criminals ad nauseum?

sorry I don't do that but to be safe let's blame whitey anyway

Are you sure?

Does every Black person blame whitey just to as White Supremacists blame the Blacks and the Jews?

Are you sure?

Does every Black person blame whitey just to as White Supremacists blame the Blacks and the Jews?

is a black person that blames whitey a black supremacist?

Are you sure?

Yes, most likely. I can agree with that. :eusa_angel:

Is a white person that says all blacks are sub-human criminals that are responsible for everything wrong in humanity a white supremacist?

Will you agree with that? I agreed with you.

Are you sure?

Yes, most likely. I can agree with that. :eusa_angel:

Is a white person that says all blacks are sub-human criminals that are responsible for everything wrong in humanity a white supremacist?

Will you agree with that? I agreed with you.

i don't think that someone that has negative views of other races is necessarily a supremacist.

Every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "White Person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "Original Terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

Another word not used to describe a "white terrorists" is being described as an animal. Oh no, the conversation quickly and instantly turns to "mental illness" to describe the shooter. Why is that?

Come fly with me. I've been groped so much in airports it seems like the back seat of a 57Chevy.

He looked under the carpet, unlike most media outlets.

Forum List

Back