Why are White People not considered terrorist?

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "White Person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "Original Terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

Another word not used to describe a "white terrorists" is being described as an animal. Oh no, the conversation quickly and instantly turns to "mental illness" to describe the shooter. Why is that?

Every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "White Person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "Original Terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

Another word not used to describe a "white terrorists" is being described as an animal. Oh no, the conversation quickly and instantly turns to "mental illness" to describe the shooter. Why is that?

Because they are white.

Another term you won't hear much is "Christian" terrorist.

Although there a plenty of them.

Because they are white.

Another term you won't hear much is "Christian" terrorist.

Although there a plenty of them.

Its more that there is no cohesive political motive towards the crime. Terrorism is more a political method (violent method) than an actual crime. The actual crimes are murder, derstruction of property, hijacking/kidnapping etc. Terrorism is a motive.

Most mass shooters do not have any overriding political motives, most of them just snap and take it out on society in general.

If you ask an 'average' person who has some cognitive recognition of the world around him/her (we can exclude the couch potatoes watching reality tv or your average coed) the definition of terrorist you may get the response that it is a person or persons who wish to strike fear or death upon others for political or religious grounds.
The Oklahoma City bombing (I know, I know, it wasn't a shooting) was designated an act of domestic terrorism and the perpetrators were white.

Now, if the most recent shootings could be linked to a political or religious purpose, then of course you would be correct in calling them terrorists in the typical interpretation of the word.

Racist.

Racist.

DAMNIT! beat me to it

Because, much like yourself, the shooters are mostly on anti-depressants and anti-psychotic medication.

Racist.

Warrior102 said:
Hi, you have received -1583 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Shut your racist mouth, you cocsucking little Goddamned beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.
Hey shit for brains, you have a problem with my post then share it in the open board instead of attacking me behind the scenes like some chicken shit person you really are.
So whose the bitch now?

Hey shit for brains, you have a problem with my post then share it in the open board instead of attacking me behind the scenes like some chicken shit person you really are.
So whose the bitch now?

Why don't you start a "Neg Rep Whine" thread, asswipe ?

If you ask an 'average' person who has some cognitive recognition of the world around him/her (we can exclude the couch potatoes watching reality tv or your average coed) the definition of terrorist you may get the response that it is a person or persons who wish to strike fear or death upon others for political or religious grounds.
The Oklahoma City bombing (I know, I know, it wasn't a shooting) was designated an act of domestic terrorism and the perpetrators were white.

Now, if the most recent shootings could be linked to a political or religious purpose, then of course you would be correct in calling them terrorists in the typical interpretation of the word.

Aurora shooter, same shit he was mental. But just last week at his hearing to see he was mentality fit the judge rule he was.

Bought 6,000 rounds of ammunition online. Threw gas grenades, dressed in body armor and had several different weapons and yet the media wants me to believe he's crazy and he terrorized everyone in that theatre for life and even today he's still not considered a domestic terrorist.

Racist.

Warrior102 said:
Hi, you have received -1583 reputation points from Warrior102.

Comment:
Shut your racist mouth, you cocsucking little Goddamned beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.
So whose the bitch now?

d26.jpg

So whose the bitch now?

Why don't you start a "Neg Rep Whine" thread, asswipe ?

Why do I need to? Called you out right here on this board, little punk bitch. You can send Pm's but won't receive any....little bitch

Aurora shooter, same shit he was mental. But just last week at his hearing to see he was mentality fit the judge rule he was.

Bought 6,000 rounds of ammunition online. Threw gas grenades, dressed in body armor and had several different weapons and yet the media wants me to believe he's crazy and he terrorized everyone in that theatre for life and even today he's still not considered a domestic terrorist.

What was the political agenda he was trying to promote?

every time there is a mass shooting and the shooter is identified as a "white person", you never hear the word "terrorists" associated with them. But yet they commit acts that are "terrorist" to say the least.

White people aren't terrorists? News flash to most people of color your are the "original terrorists", according to history. But when or if these very same acts are or were committed by people or persons of color, the word terrorists is used quite extensively.

racist.

warrior102 said:
hi, you have received -1583 reputation points from warrior102.

Comment:
Shut your racist mouth, you cocsucking little goddamned beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

regards,
warrior102

note: This is an automated message.
hey shit for brains, you have a problem with my post then share it in the open board instead of attacking me behind the scenes like some chicken shit person you really are.
So whose the bitch now?

View attachment 23789

Because, much like yourself, the shooters are mostly on anti-depressants and anti-psychotic medication.

And you know this for a fact he was on or off any medication because of his mental capacity?

Try getting off your fat ass and actually become a deep thinking for once. I put this here for meaningful discussion, discussions that have been going on in our communities from day one of this horrific massacre.

We knew the shooter was white when they announced he was one of the dead and his ethnicity wasn't immediately released, then the discussion began about mental health.

And you know this for a fact he was on or off any medication because of his mental capacity?

Try getting off your fat ass and actually become a deep thinking for once. I put this here for meaningful discussion, discussions that have been going on in our communities from day one of this horrific massacre.

We knew the shooter was white when they announced he was one of the dead and his ethnicity wasn't immediately released, then the discussion began about mental health.

Lots of thought went into that, ya polesmoking racist.

warrior102 said:
hi, you have received -1583 reputation points from warrior102.

Comment:
Shut your racist mouth, you cocsucking little goddamned beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

regards,
warrior102

note: This is an automated message.
hey shit for brains, you have a problem with my post then share it in the open board instead of attacking me behind the scenes like some chicken shit person you really are.
So whose the bitch now?

View attachment 23789

Hey TN, I've been meaning to ask - what do you ride?

Forum List

Back